Download GT HD, still (?)

• Thread starter CarochaMan
  • 289 comments
I know GT5 is out now but anyone out there willing to share their account details please so that I can download GTHD? I promise I'll just download it (I'll tell you when) and delete the account.

I'm not sure if I should say this (so, mods, feel free to delete), but I found out yesterday that if you have one of the various CFWs it is pretty trivial to get this game (and the original PSN demo of GT5:P).

If anyone will let me download it using their account, I'll offer you a car worth 20 million in GT5. Friend me on PSN.

@Toronado, I'll do that when you can't get a PSN ban for it.

Edit: Looks like I'll have to give a gift ticket for the car due to the 1mil trading ban.

Last edited:
I'll do that when you can't get a PSN ban for it.
You would only get banned if you did something particularly stupid in between installing CFW, installing GT:HD and reinstalling normal firmware. Otherwise Sony would literally have no idea.

If anyone will let me download it using their account, I'll offer you a car worth 20 million in GT5. Friend me on PSN.

Same, I'd like it too. To anyone who has it, please share it with me.
I'd be willing to send a car in GT5 as thanks

Last edited:
I wanna gt hd on my ps3 too =(

EDIT: I find many methods for GT HD , but now nothing will work... now i'm tryng to insert the official download link of GT HD in ps3 internet, the console start the download , but it's name it's like jasdkjn342423knaksdjn (etc.) and the image is like a video .... Also the ps3 can download this only if there's a USB pen drive or a hard disk

Last edited:
I would share my account to let someone download, but only if I was there when they did it... and I had my dogs with me... and you had their favorite toy squirrel duct-taped to your pants. Not that I don't trust anyone, but you never know, plus the dogs love to chase after the squirrel.

I would share my account to let someone download, but only if I was there when they did it... and I had my dogs with me... and you had their favorite toy squirrel duct-taped to your pants. Not that I don't trust anyone, but you never know, plus the dogs love to chase after the squirrel.

Okay...

After a test with my Nephew I am a little hesitant. He was able to screw up my shared cars and B-Spec drivers in GT5 and if he wanted he could have maxed out my credit card. I wish PD/Sony would have just left it in the PSN Store for everyone that wanted it.

I'm one of the lucky ones who has this super mega exclusive "Gran Turismo HD Concept install disc" :sly:

45842888_org.v1281667246.jpg

I am looking for this game too. It must be the usa version. I will pay you for it, and I can provide references to sites that show I am a collector of videogames. Please someone help me get.
Thanks

I am looking for this game too. It must be the usa version. I will pay you for it, and I can provide references to sites that show I am a collector of videogames. Please someone help me get.
Thanks

I have it in the view downloads section of PSN Store, how can I give it you?

I re-downloaded it (GT HD Concept 2.0) after seeing this thread, and what you immediately notice is how crystal clear the graphics are and no dodgy shadows, it is easily the best looking thing on PS3. (1440 x 1080)

Then you start racing/Driving and OMG it has decent sounds and the sense of speed is miles better, 70mph is actually LIKE 70mph IRL and is like 140mph in GT5.

No cockpit view or decent smoke but it looks and sounds fantastic, the 599 sounds like a Ferrari and even the cappuchino and MX-5 have an urgency to them missing in GT5.

Physics aren't quite as good and on controller there is no damping effect so you veer wildly and over correct too easily, its takes some practice!

Oh and load times....how does 2-3 seconds sound!

WTF happened to sound and SoS PD???

Last edited:
phil_75
I downloaded it (GT HD Concept 2.0) after seeing this thread, and what you immediately notice is how crystal clear the graphics are and no dodgy shadows, it is easily the best looking thing on PS3. (1440 x 1080)

Then you start racing/Driving and OMG it has decent sounds and the sense of speed is miles better, 70mph is like 140mph in GT5.

No cockpit view or decent smoke but it looks and sounds fantastic, the 599 sounds like a Ferrari and even the cappuchino and MX-5 have an urgency to them missing in GT5.

Physics aren't quite as good and on controller there is no damping effect so you veer wildly and over correct too easily, its takes some practice!

Oh and load times....how does 2-3 seconds sound!

WTF happened to sound and SoS PD???

What's going on? Let me in! It's cold out here!

Where did you guys get this? How do I install it? I've a PS3 slim, I won't need to do anything funny to it will I?

You can't get it anymore unless you had it when it was on the PS Store in late 06 and 07, in which case you can re-download it!

phil_75
You can't get it anymore unless you had it when it was on the PS Store in late 06 and 07, in which case you can re-download it!

*points over Phil's shoulder*

What's that over there? Look out!

*steals Phil's ps3*

i have it. i got 1st place on the mazda roadster and 1st place in the G35 coupe. i had to re-download it from my old psn.

Last edited:
Is anyone still available to loan their account out for this?
I played the game in 2007, but didn't get a PS3 till 2011 (...), so it would be nice if someone could still loan it out to those who do not have it :)

Latest Posts

Back