Drag Racing Confirmed

  • Thread starter Thread starter The359
  • 339 comments
  • 23,657 views
well i hope it turns out for the better.
drag racing is going to be a blast and i just cant wait for the game.
 
godzilla_GTR
There is a twin turbo supra for NZ$21,000 and i was wondering if that was cheep considering it only 41,000ks on it?

It would be a good deal here. 👍
 
Supras are pretty rare here in dunnis so it must be an awsome deal.I have only seen 2 others.Ever
 
Wow. I haven't seen to many over here in California but more then 2 in my lifetime.
 
WHO'S UP FOR SOME MUSCLE CAR RACING!? WE'LL BE BURNIN' RUBBER THEN!
 
I've seen about seven Supras, all mostly since about 1999. All in Dunedin or surrounding areas.
 
Drag Racing in GT4 sounds very good. I just hope the don't put some sort of unrealistic blur effect in or anything. I Noticed that in the incar Video with the Celica, it sounded like it had power to the wheels before the green light came on? Mabey theres no "Auto Start" Type thing like in GT3 and you have to start at the right time by your self?

On a different note there should be a bunch of Supras at the Motorsports and Horsepower show here in Christchurch tomorrow. I cant wait for it! Would be cool if they had a GT4 demo station set-up so I could show off ma skills! :dopey:
 
ah drag racing very cool. i come to these threads about 1 time everyone 2 weks now to find more and more great news keep it up

よくできました
 
supra_luva209
Drag Racing in GT4 sounds very good. I just hope the don't put some sort of unrealistic blur effect in or anything. I Noticed that in the incar Video with the Celica, it sounded like it had power to the wheels before the green light came on? Mabey theres no "Auto Start" Type thing like in GT3 and you have to start at the right time by your self?

On a different note there should be a bunch of Supras at the Motorsports and Horsepower show here in Christchurch tomorrow. I cant wait for it! Would be cool if they had a GT4 demo station set-up so I could show off ma skills! :dopey:
I think the audio could be off a little, but I didn't hear a problem with it.
 
Back