Drift comp

• Thread starter fastfox400
  • 133 comments
I have a group of people from another GT site that will judge. That way it will be more fair when it comes to judging.

If there is still a free place(maybe replacinig JP-LeoRX), i would like to sign in too.

hamtidamti007-550hp

Last edited:
hey fastfox I am 530hp, not 500hp, my bad

BTW what section is is, left or right?

BTW, think you could add me on PSN so i can follow up easily, tried to add you but you have max friends

Last edited:
It is the section to the right.. Hence the reason for reverse course selection. Star I sent you a FR.

I will edit the original post with alternates in the order they came in. You will get a slot if someone cannot attend or someone is a no show for the comp. Also insert some more information pertaining the comp.

Edit:

Also I would like to see the interest in a 2vs2 Comp with 16 pairs. Doesn't have to be teams, but just need pairs of 2

Last edited:
Well that will be another time. I'm thinking of doing bi-weekly comps.. So one week is individual, and 2 wks later it would be teams,. So that way there is at least 2 comps going a month. Not trying to compete with VDC just looking to give another option,

honestly this is going to be a huge event, the registration was full before i even woke up 0.0.....and there still many people that want to participate. so we dont you make a "round 3" or a reserve class.

Well bracket wise 16/32 slot field works the best. I myself dont have the time to dedicate to running 4 rooms and finding enough judges to make 4 full rooms would be extremely hard.

Ok. If I can get help from someone who can host 2 more rooms and find additional judges, I have no problem adding another 16 slots and redoing the brackets on a 32 slot field. With have 4 rooms for round 1 and 2 rooms for round 2 it should go pretty quickly. Leaving the last 8 in one room. Any volunteers?

fastfox400
Well bracket wise 16/32 slot field works the best. I myself dont have the time to dedicate to running 4 rooms and finding enough judges to make 4 full rooms would be extremely hard.

Ok. If I can get help from someone who can host 2 more rooms and find additional judges, I have no problem adding another 16 slots and redoing the brackets on a 32 slot field. With have 4 rooms for round 1 and 2 rooms for round 2 it should go pretty quickly. Leaving the last 8 in one room. Any volunteers?

Too much work

Thats the reason I chose to stick to 16 slot rooms. It would be a lot of work for a 32 slot room. If this is a good success I will probably run a tournament every week or bi-weekly.

the way you make it is complicated, listen back when i drifted in mcla comps we had 2 rooms, a waiting room and a qualifing room. All you need is yourself and the three judges for the qualifing room while the drivers "cycle" through. you dont need to have a waiting room, you could have a text chat room to call people up or just pm the driver or on this thread its your choice .plus it reduces lag if you do one at a time

Last edited:
the way you make it is complicated, listen back when i drifted in mcla comps we had 2 rooms, a waiting room and a qualifing room. All you need is yourself and the three judges for the qualifing room while the drivers "cycle" through. you dont need to have a waiting room, you could have a text chat room to call people up or just pm the driver or on this thread its your choice .plus it reduces lag if you do one at a time

ahhhh the good ol formula d tournament of mcla seems like yesterday when I won season 2 and yes this system goes really well might be a little slower but it does reduce lag by a LONG shot

ahhhh the good ol formula d tournament of mcla seems like yesterday when I won season 2 and yes this system goes really well might be a little slower but it does reduce lag by a LONG shot
ya i remember it like yesterday with my malibu podium finish but i dont think i ever won once lol but i made top three lots

Well nothing is set in stone. I actually was thinking about doing a qualifying session, then once everyone has cycled through I can redo the brackets and proceed from there.. # judges are easier than getting 6..

Back