Drift comp

• Thread starter fastfox400
  • 133 comments
Congrats to Slick-94 for his 1st place finish. Kudos also goes out to Twisty who placed second, and Mopar who finished 3rd.

Thank you to all participates. With out you guys this would not have been possible.

Congrats to Slick-94 for his 1st place finish. Kudos also goes out to Twisty who placed second, and Mopar who finished 3rd.

Thank you to all participates. With out you guys this would not have been possible.

Shout out congratulations: Slick-94

Congrats Silvia on a second place. And congrats slick on a win. Heard there was confusion but its all good.

respect to fastfox and all participating judges involved in this event. you all did a great job (not to mention a difficult one since all the drivers did well also).

CONGRATS to the dude slick-94 for putting it down in this comp & going H.A.M. w/ the angle!

The86d
respect to fastfox and all participating judges involved in this event. you all did a great job (not to mention a difficult one since all the drivers did well also).

CONGRATS to the dude slick-94 for putting it down in this comp & going H.A.M. w/ the angle!

Thanks man I killed it haha

Keep on the look out for a new thread. I will be doing bi-weekly comps starting after the holidays. First of the month will be individual comps, where as the second will be team comps.

I could care less. The rules be will be a little different to eliminate confusion and derogitory comments towards other participants.

Question? I'm new to drifting, a month and a half to be correct but I would love to be apart of the next comp. I Know I might not make it far and that's ok but it will defiantly help my drifting skills. Do you have to be a certain skill or something like that to enter? Also, to be clear on "drift skills", I'm average. Also, I'm not very know around the forums so I hope this can change that a little.

Domino, You are more than welcome to attend. The next comp will be a individual comp, and just keep a eye out.

Back