Drift comp

• Thread starter fastfox400
  • 133 comments
Attention: All racers.

The configuration setup has changed after talking and trying to make this competition as far as possible to every one involved. There are updates to the original post. Will explain as I found the first come first serve to be a little unfair.

Just letting you kmow as being the organizer of vdc. We do top 16, to do qualifying and the comp all in one day will take you a very very long time. People don't listen or pay attention or say hold on so theh can do something, trust me you will be there for hours upon hours. Either make it two days and try not to follow vdc rules as much as possible or the comp will last atleadt 5 hours.

yea. I suggest you do qualifying for 1 other day. Only 2 runs, no practice. And then competition day would be on the next day or some other day.

Edit: reason I'm saying this is because vdc round 1 took over 8 hours (=.=) I had to be there every single run (recording for a vid).

5 runs is too much you already have the track posted so they have all this time tl practice they don't need to the day of. But please try to keep as far away as vdc rules, regulations, functions as much as possible. I don't wanna consider it stealing 👍

5 runs is too much you already have the track posted so they have all this time tl practice they don't need to the day of. But please try to keep as far away as vdc rules, regulations, functions as much as possible. I don't wanna consider it stealing 👍

I understand spank. That not my intentions. I will edit the original post with qualifying information.

fastfox400
I understand spank. That not my intentions. I will edit the original post with qualifying information.

Its cool man just looking out 👍

K1ngKlicK
Lol at all the people that have just limited their overpowered cars to 550 :D

It would be funny if they limited a car that comes stock with over that.

All up dated. FR requests will go out on Thursday and a Chat invite will be sent out at 6pm est on friday.

It should be good. AS of now it will be a top 16 comp. Everyone will qualify and should go pretty quickly. Qualifying should take no longer than maybe 1.5 hours.

Back