Drift comp

• Thread starter fastfox400
  • 133 comments
Any configuration of a rear wheel drive only vehicle will be allowed. FR MR RR.

As far the brackets go, there will be a qualifying session. If 32 entry's are met, and all will be attending, I will make 2 brackets of 16 and skip the qualifying session. If not then it will be a top 16 event with 2 qaulifying session to limit the time need to complete qualifying. This seams to be the fairest way to make brackets based of qualifying position.

I'm down.

PSN: LR-L2L-xDriftzz
GTP: xDriftzzinc
Car: Nissan Fairlady Z (Z33) '07 - 530-550HP

Wow there's a lot of people, this is gunna be awesome! Very good drifters, I hope everyone participates :-)

Update: Rescheduled due to not having judges available to judge qualifying or competitions.

Ill be able to take part now that The date has been changed :)

PSN: sprags
GTP: sprags
Car: Nissan Fairlady Z (Z33) 530Bhp

Monsterguaz: I would really appreciate it If you could judge.

I would also like to take part so you need at least 1 more judge. I'm sure xdriftzz will like to do it. the_kingb_, powellx234, gtp_drop5 are all proper judges

Well by the looks I might have to reschedule. As of right now only 10 of the entries are online, and I'm waiting on 8 to accept my friend requests.

Thanks fox for the early qual for me, and once again sorry if I interrupted the qualification order

hpi91
Thanks fox for the early qual for me, and once again sorry if I interrupted the qualification order

Well I qualified a 91.3 in my 366 hp FC but witb my work schedule I cant make it tomorrow. Good luck my team and everyone else. Twist, driftzz, corrupt, have fun!

I couldnt make it last night I had to sleep to be able to wake up early for work today.
A qualifiying session that starts at 2 AM is just too much for me ... too bad I was looking forward to this one.
SOrry my M coupe! I know I promised to compete with you :(

If you reschedule then I can make it, would need to qualify. If not, sorry, but cant tonight, hosting a race cup. Please let me know via PSN or here if you reschedule & if I can qualify.

Dont worry guys. I will be hosting many comps and some things will be a little different. Guys in Europe will get a different qualifying time to allow them to be able to participate.

Back