~ Drift Kings Gallery ~ Proto Spirra! One of my Best! ~Please Comment~ 4/03/2007

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mind SV
  • 227 comments
  • 17,849 views
tunedimprezaredonecopyxk2.gif

I know the neons a little messed up, i fixed lots of things on the body.
 
i love an FC, but im not feeling that one too much...def. not as good as your sti update...

Although i do like that first fc pic....very nice.
 
i love an FC, but im not feeling that one too much...def. not as good as your sti update...

Although i do like that first fc pic....very nice.

the 2nd pic was a pain because the glare on the car screwed it up so i had to fool with some things to get it to at least look close to the color of the car.
But other than that mishap i thought it was good.
 
lovely work mate!! love the 3000GT "cartoon" shot. The RX7 is also impressive, the blue color really makes the car look even cooler:)
Congrats
 
Thanks NTX!

i just noticed on the 2nd pic, i blured the wheels yet the car is standing still.
 
So did I. :lol:

Anyway, that first RX7 shot is brilliant. I'd say it's your best shot yet. 👍

The "cartoon" shot is pretty nice as well.
 
I love the lighting in the first shot.
 
Thanks Guys!

**Uninspired! Please Request somthing or send Pictures people!**
 
I request a BMW V12 LMR at La Sarthe.
 
Cool Blue Update
blue1jd4.jpg

blue2kk1.jpg

blue3jv9.jpg

blue4ke1.jpg

blue5my0.jpg

blue6hv7.jpg

tunedimpreza2copyec4.jpg

Final Impreza^
By the way, you can call me by my first name if you want, its on the civic.
 
2nd supra has amazing reflections!! Very clean surface, and great action shot. Nice update man! Keep it up.

Salu2.alexwrc
 
2nd supra has amazing reflections!! Very clean surface, and great action shot. Nice update man! Keep it up.

Salu2.alexwrc

Thanks man!

Cmon George Whadda think of your request.
 
By the way, you can call me by my first name if you want, its on the civic.

What, Denise? :sly:

I like the modded Subaru, its much better than the first attempt, and those rims look cool too. 👍 Great stuff, keep 'em coming! :dopey:
 
What, Denise? :sly:

I like the modded Subaru, its much better than the first attempt, and those rims look cool too. 👍 Great stuff, keep 'em coming! :dopey:
Its Donnie! :lol: and Thanks man.
 
This is my Creative Comp 9 Entry.
Gran Turismo 4 meets Opposing Force
gt4meetsop4nf7.jpg
 
Thanks, again im still uninspired, request somthing people.
 
why dont you do a nice chop of a volkswagen golf r32 for me...like your sti...that would be cool...
 
:lol:, Sorry if it's been awhile, I like my request, the CCW9 entry is very good aswell :)👍.
 
Thanks Guys!

@ D_P, i need to type a essay then ill get on the r32 asap.
 
wow!
that is incredible editing nice work mate!
( i think thats the first time i said mate)
 
Back