Drift Stage

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 423 comments
What do you mean?

I'm excited about the forums, I'll keep you updated here ;)
There was something a while ago about the amount not taking into account a certain payment type, I can't remember.

Yep got my forum invite, so keep your eyes open for me on thier forum as I'm using the same user name as here.

I'll keep people up to date here unless I've been beaten to the punch by any others.

That forum is a pain to watch on a mobile phone :(

I'm also in it with this username there ;)

Wow, this thread sure has gone quiet... Are you all too busy with the forums now? :lol: Well, here's a new Drift Stage T-shirt:
B9_EKvdCYAE6cXM.png:large

https://twitter.com/DriftStageGame/status/567387768024608768

I don't actually know to be honest, I know people have done 1:2x.xxx so I thought it's not a huge stretch?

But maybe lol, I don't pay attention to my times because I know I'm not that good.

I don't actually know to be honest, I know people have done 1:2x.xxx so I thought it's not a huge stretch?

But maybe lol, I don't pay attention to my times because I know I'm not that good.

You have a point, but I still find a 1:20 time to be rather unlikely to execute... I know I can't pull a time like that, that much I can tell you.

Let us wait and see what comes out of this...

You have a point, but I still find a 1:20 time to be rather unlikely to execute... I know I can't pull a time like that, that much I can tell you.

Let us wait and see what comes out of this...
I'm more than willing to admit, I'm probably far off.

It's just it's been 15 hours so your idea, which I thought made sense, isn't too feasible.

Who knows though, it could all just be a joke, haha.

Fastest times in the alpha are in the low 1:17 range actually.

Maybe that's one of the ghost's times? Expert?
Course Maker?
More songs?
Livery editor?
More cars?
Another demo?

Most likely the expert ghost; the Expert ghost was a BMW M1 and you can catch up with him by the 1:2x range..

Nothing more to say :bowdown:
1e0d6f771592922c.gif

Wait... Is that the improved handling model!? Praise the lord above, they do listen (although I do know that already, haha)! 👍 It looks smoother than the alpha, can't wait to test it out myself one day. Maybe it's the result of professional feedback by their partner? (the drift racer, can't remember his name)

It does look like the improved physics. Personally can't wait. Beta testing isn't far off so it's getting close and I'm getting excited.

edit

I can confirm its new physics. I've been reading the dev diary and there are a few more gifs showing off the new suspension model and turn adjustment via throttle feathering.

edit 2

c3f851aca30a98a9.gif

d908352098d8c6d1.gif

Had my Kickstarter email through yesterday for my address and t-shirt size. I also bought Myrone's album/EP from bandca the other day, it's well put together.

Last edited:
It does look like the improved physics. Personally can't wait. Beta testing isn't far off so it's getting close and I'm getting excited.

edit

I can confirm its new physics. I've been reading the dev diary and there are a few more gifs showing off the new suspension model and turn adjustment via throttle feathering.

edit 2

View attachment 322211

View attachment 322212

Had my Kickstarter email through yesterday for my address and t-shirt size. I also bought Myrone's album/EP from bandca the other day, it's well put together.

Very interesting, I am liking these develpments. Just asking out of curiosity, where is this "dev diary" you speak of? I am eager to read that article. Can't wait to see people playing the beta, and seeing what has been improved.

Also, congrats on your purchases, especially that album, how is it?

Back