Drift Stage

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 423 comments
Well that’s a bit of a bolt out of the blue. I have the build which has just been released as I was an early backer and tester.

Hopefully they can get some more interest and get some more steam behind the game.

Edit: reading it again, seems they're just releasing the old build, not actively developing it. Oh well, something is better than nothing.

Edit again: it's £8 on Steam. It's fair to say I'm confused by this.
It does mention transferring the game to a new programmer and setting up this release for workshop support, so I presume that's going to compensate for that work. The way it appears, to me at least, they're going to basically turn this version over to the modders to do what they will with what's there, and then move on to making a newer and better incarnation of the game.

I‘m so glad this game still has a chance. I was very excited when it was in development but disappointed by the lead dev’s unprofessionalism. Hopefully all the backers on KS have been refunded by now. Wonder what Chase Petit is up to now after he obliterated his reputation...

Dan
I‘m so glad this game still has a chance. I was very excited when it was in development but disappointed by the lead dev’s unprofessionalism. Hopefully all the backers on KS have been refunded by now. Wonder what Chase Petit is up to now after he obliterated his reputation...
We didn’t get a refund.

Back