Drift Stage

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 423 comments
Is it weird that I'm looking forward to the soundtrack more than the game itself? :lol: I hope Myrone would put it in iTunes or similar after release so that the people who didn't buy the kickstarter special pack thingy are also able to get the music.

My guess is it'll be on Bandcamp, or they might make a shop for Drift Stage and sell all the stuff like t-shirts and stuff there.

Is it weird that I'm looking forward to the soundtrack more than the game itself? :lol: I hope Myrone would put it in iTunes or similar after release so that the people who didn't buy the kickstarter special pack thingy are also able to get the music.

I think he'll put it up on his Bandcamp page possibly. He has his EP up on there already.

Nice, I hope he will. This OST is just too good to be limited to the game. There's not enough racing games with good in house created music nowadays.

They've been a little quiet as of late but they are trying to get as much in as they can up until the next alpha/beta build is released.

Time to wake this thread up again!

CFKN-67WoAAMs-y.png

Taken from Charles Blanchard Twitter; what car could this be? Some are already guessing that it will be Lamborghini Diablo...

What other car that looks like that could define the 1980's other than the Ferrari F40?

Well, that is a great point you make. Of course, it could be a F40, it is '80's and it is Outrun. The shoe fits, if anything.

May I also add, others also spoke about the Vector W8. And I would love to see that ingame, that car doesn't get enough love.

Well, that is a great point you make. Of course, it could be a F40, it is '80's and it is Outrun. The shoe fits, if anything.

May I also add, others also spoke about the Vector W8. And I would love to see that ingame, that car doesn't get enough love.
Ah yes, the bizarre 1980's spaceship-lookalike car from GT2 👍

Guess we'll just wait and see!

It'll be revealed sometime this week so not much wait time. Since the new build is supposed to come around before the month's end I'm getting pretty eager to get sideways! Really need to get a controller set-up going like I had posted about before, still rocking the keyboard. :lol:

Back