drifting sometime today or tomorrow

• Thread starter CplCheeto
  • 31 comments
Cpl_Cheeto
I'll be setting up a drift lobby for all drifters but tandem and no x1s, no regulation, no damage, tireware, or aids. Just have fun and try to be nice

Whats a fun drifting room without tandeming? Is it just a rwd room?

No its to have fun and chat off track if you don't have Mic. and to set best times, all cars are welcome but x1s they can't drift because of the fan creating 5gs worth of downforce, that's why it will go 35mph with out giving gas the room will be called (smokem if you gotem) or (speed drifting)

I'm sorry but tandem looks like the drivers are dancing with cars while holding hands through the window. Yes it takes skill is do tandem but its funner to see how fast you can get going around to corners

Sorry I'm not allowed, you said no aids.

Watch out on the double posts. Edit your last post.

But okaaaaaay! Doesnt sound fun to me. Sorry i wont be there.

Edit: PK - :lol:

The reason I said no aids is because you are more to powerslide with aids on so if they off it'll slide better and you can control it not the game controling the slide.

Slightly off topic, but, you're from Arkansas? Sweet.

It's a shame about this "speed drifting" thing though, I would have liked to tandem with people from the same area.

Regardless, have fun with whatever you're trying to do here, I personally don't get it. 👍

Looks like only one person got the pun...

This doesnt make any sence.

cartman-special-olympics-256x256.png

SHHHHHHhhh then my secret will be out of the bag! Why do you think i play during the weekdays and not the weekends!

What happened to the lookie but no touchy rule spank? Lol

Latest Posts

Back