DriveClub Friend Requests, Clubs and Social Thread

• Thread starter dhandeh
  • 359 comments
tumblr_inline_ndpaska1p21r64c1w.jpg

F.R.D. Motorsport

F.R.D. Motorsport has four open slots! But first, a short introduction.

F.R.D. represents my name. Fernando. In turn, F.R.D. stands for Fenrir Racing Division. As for the M, in Motorsport, is the first letter of my surname. Moutinho. F.R.D Motorsport = Fernando [FRD] Moutinho. If you wish to know more follow this link.

The purpose of this club is to have fun, we're not aiming to the top of the leader boards, but we don't want to be at the bottom either.

The Professor: [Race] A precision driver who always hits the apex, has consistent lap times and, whenever possible, avoids contact with other drivers. Someone who finishes the race, always.
The Smoker: [Drift] A professional drifter. Someone who's been drifting before it was called drifting! I'm talking about reverse entry, balance a cup on the cup holder, tofu delivery, drift king fishing master!
The Gladiator: [Endurance] A calm, consistent endurance driver. I expect someone who can empty a fuel tank around Nurburgring, fill it, and go back at it again. Someone who can endure a double stint at Le Mans. Someone who finishes the race and says "can we go again?"
The Runner: [Time Trial] All of the above combined into one-time shot. Your only enemy is time. You don't care about anything else on the track. You use every inch available. You squeeze every last breath out of the car. You achieve the best time, every time.

I’ve spent many years experiencing a high level of competition with clean, respectable drivers from all around the globe. This has exposed me to a set of rules that I follow until this day no matter what situation I’m in. I don’t expect everyone to know about this rules all the time, so all I ask from you is that you respect other drivers on the track. NO matter what happens you must avoid contact with other drivers. Never seek out revenge. You must race yourself before you can race others.

Anything, and everything you do in DriveClub will affect the club. You must act respectfully towards other drivers at all times because in the end you are representing your club, and vice-versa.

If you believe you cam comply with these rules, and you can fill one of the open slots feel free to message me.

Did my request work? Yay/Nay?

PSN: Son-lu
Version: Retail

I guess I'm looking for a club to join. It's probably worth mentioning that I do not have PS+ and probably won't get it, but never say never. However, I do have a one month redemption code that I will use sometime, probably when the servers work.

You know, not that I think anyone will and hopefully they won't, I do not like the thought that the owner can kick me and I lose everything. But, I guess that the fame I contributed is lost and follows me to the next club if I get kicked. Anyway, not a big fan of the club system and not the reason I bought the game, but feels like I need to use, mainly because of the cars, and who knows, maybe I will like it eventually.

But if anyone would like me to join your club, I'll definitely do the social components that doesn't require PS+ (for now).

...But, I guess that the fame I contributed is lost and follows me to the next club if I get kicked...
Well, I'm not sure if you take your fame points if kicked, but if you leave a club, then you don't take your fame points with you. I started with one club and checked in on it after I left and the fame level was still the same (so I didn't feel so bad about leaving after that ;))

I gave up waiting for the PS+ version and just decided to get the full game on disc today. Anyone who has any space in a GTP club can feel free to invite me.

Last edited:
Your friend request has been received and approved quite some time ago. I then proceeded to send you a club invite that same day.

Sent you another club invite today.

I'm not getting anything/saying I'm in the club and still says I'm a free agent! Hate this game sometimes.....

I'm not getting anything/saying I'm in the club and still says I'm a free agent! Hate this game sometimes.....
Have you tried going to your in-game notifications - I think it's under your profile, there should be all of the invites and friends' clubs there.

RizlaTML
Toronto, Canada
preordered Ps+ version but playing regular version for now.

Looking for a club as my previous club member stopped playing the game. Really need to get to level 10 for club so I can get my 225 stars. Can't drive that damn Ariel Atom!!

Cheers.

RizlaTML
Toronto, Canada
preordered Ps+ version but playing regular version for now.

Looking for a club as my previous club member stopped playing the game. Really need to get to level 10 for club so I can get my 225 stars. Can't drive that damn Ariel Atom!!

Cheers.
That is the BAC Mono you get at level 10. The Ariel Atom you can unlock after reaching level 28 whether you are, or aren't in a club.

http://uk.ign.com/wikis/driveclub/Super

That is the BAC Mono you get at level 10. The Ariel Atom you can unlock after reaching level 28 whether you are, or aren't in a club.
Yea I have unlocked the Atom. I can come first in the first race of the series but I can't beat the 1:23 lap time. Want the BAC as I hear it is much better on handling and doesn't spin out randomly.

Yea I have unlocked the Atom. I can come first in the first race of the series but I can't beat the 1:23 lap time. Want the BAC as I hear it is much better on handling and doesn't spin out randomly.
True, it is a lot smoother. I used it for the Norwegian Lightweight series.

True, it is a lot smoother. I used it for the Norwegian Lightweight series.
Yea that's the series I'm stuck on and want the BAC.

If anyone has room in their club I'd love to join. I leveled my previous club from level 2 to almost level 10 but like 300k away. Previous club member is not active anymore and impossible for me to get to level 10 alone. Not sure if my fame or points carry over to a new club but would love to join any vacant spots.

Cheers.

Yea that's the series I'm stuck on and want the BAC.

If anyone has room in their club I'd love to join. I leveled my previous club from level 2 to almost level 10 but like 300k away. Previous club member is not active anymore and impossible for me to get to level 10 alone. Not sure if my fame or points carry over to a new club but would love to join any vacant spots.

Cheers.
Unfortunately they won't carry over. You can however go into TT or Race (whichever you fancy) and run some events in the cars you have driven the most.

First highlight your profile, then look into the recently levelled up section, to the left, a few lists of race types and vehicles as well as locations will appear with progress bars for how much distance you'll need to drive to reach the next level. Driving say any Ferarri, or Mercedes will give you pretty big XP wins as you level it up. Combining with drifting, clean sectors and the like, you can get that 300k nailed very quickly.

It is fun being in an active club though.

Last edited:
Hi all.

Finally got around to picking up DC, looking for a club to join so if anyone wants a distinctly average driver throw me an invite.

Hi all.

Finally got around to picking up DC, looking for a club to join so if anyone wants a distinctly average driver throw me an invite.
I'm sure you that are more than distinctly average. Unfortunately, I haven't yet started a club, just joined others. I'm sure an invite will be coming your way soon though.

Hope you enjoy the game.

Hi all.

I am trying to create a club but server issues as per the norm these days.

If you manage to create a club, let me know the name and I'll join.

If anyone is in need of a club, I have one with 3 slots. I don't have PS Plus as I'm waiting for a decent offer on the price (they seem to be up at the moment, presumably for the run-up to Christmas).

The Club is Level 15 so has the current Club Car selection, I have two of the slots which is why it is Level 15. I used my (what will be at some point PS Plus) RogsR35UK account (have Minecraft on that which is why I will eventually be PS Plus) and my RogsR34UK account.

Send me a Friend Request on RogsR35UK if you want one of the slots and I'll invite you.

If anyone is in need of a club, I have one with 3 slots. I don't have PS Plus as I'm waiting for a decent offer on the price (they seem to be up at the moment, presumably for the run-up to Christmas).

The Club is Level 15 so has the current Club Car selection, I have two of the slots which is why it is Level 15. I used my (what will be at some point PS Plus) RogsR35UK account (have Minecraft on that which is why I will eventually be PS Plus) and my RogsR34UK account.

Send me a Friend Request on RogsR35UK if you want one of the slots and I'll invite you.
I will pop a request your way later today.

Many thanks.

Edited : Sent

Last edited:
Hey I am from Germany and have my own club with my real life friend Ben. Hes not really active though since he lost interest in the game... So I am looking for some nice members to level up together! I pushed the club to level 19 by myself and I am level 35 singleplayer.

So if somebody wants to join me, feel free to contact me! :)

Last edited:

I'll join up if you still have space.

Back