DriveClub Friend Requests, Clubs and Social Thread

• Thread starter dhandeh
  • 359 comments
zippy93
US (PDT)
Full retail, no DLC (except free stuff of course)

Club: Wreck Ignition
I just made my club yesterday and was looking for some players who aren't super serious. I'm kinda a nooby :P so this is more a club for people who want the trophies and have some fun, casual games every once in a while.

Hi, I'm very new to drive club am the ps4, I only played for the first time tonight! I hope you don't mind but ive joined your club, you'll get an unlock out of it if nothing else!

Like I say, new to driveclub but been around the gt scene for many a year. Feel free to kick me out if you get any better offers! I did stick us top of one of the community challenges for what it's worth!

Club: Wreck Ignition
I just made my club yesterday and was looking for some players who aren't super serious. I'm kinda a nooby :P so this is more a club for people who want the trophies and have some fun, casual games every once in a while.

I recently got the game but none of my mates play it, so I joined up on your crew if you don't mind. I just play casually too and need help with trophies and such.

My gamertag is "nux-customz" btw.

Hi All,

Are there any openings in decent clubs? I have joined a couple low level clubs but i would like a new, permanent club to be in. My PSN is ralphy0502

Also, what is this game like with the wheel? I can top most community TT's with the controller, but looking at the career leaderboards there is a serious time difference between me and the leaders on the shortest of laps.... Is the advantage on a wheel just pure huge or is there glitching involved?

Hi All,

Are there any openings in decent clubs? I have joined a couple low level clubs but i would like a new, permanent club to be in. My PSN is ralphy0502

Also, what is this game like with the wheel? I can top most community TT's with the controller, but looking at the career leaderboards there is a serious time difference between me and the leaders on the shortest of laps.... Is the advantage on a wheel just pure huge or is there glitching involved?

The game is very good on the wheel once you find the best rotation for you, i do think the game is easiest on a controller tho.

Looking for active Driveclub players

Lv38+ Club
Name: Maximum Speed

I am currently busy with other projects but i'll be back to Driveclub soon so let me know how often you play driveclub and i'll consider getting you a spot in the club :)

There's "GTPlanet" in the clubs list. Is it the official or....? I see that there are only 3 members in it.

Looking for active Driveclub players

Lv38+ Club
Name: Maximum Speed

I am currently busy with other projects but i'll be back to Driveclub soon so let me know how often you play driveclub and i'll consider getting you a spot in the club :)

Is the club competitive with club challenges?

I play Driveclub 3 or 4x a week, whenever i get time really. I think i'm only level 32 at the mo but i will get that raised.

Is the club competitive with club challenges?

I play Driveclub 3 or 4x a week, whenever i get time really. I think i'm only level 32 at the mo but i will get that raised.
You mean if the members play challenges?

Not too sure about that, but we have a bunch of good drivers.

You mean if the members play challenges?

Not too sure about that, but we have a bunch of good drivers.

well yea that, but i meant can they get the club in the top 5 for example on the club challenges?

My psn is ralphy0502. Add me, and i'll work on getting to level 38, I'm on it tonight :-)

There's "GTPlanet" in the clubs list. Is it the official or....? I see that there are only 3 members in it.
Is that the list in the game? I have no idea if there is an official GTP club but Famine and Terronium-12 both have the game, so maybe it's one of theirs.

Hi again! The club i joined is not active so if there is room in your club (lv. 40 about) I could make a change and hop in.
For me the main reason for playing Driveclub is to get ready for Pcars (I had a shoulder surgery a while ago - getting better). Let's have some fun before the real deal. :)
So let me know about your club if you need some contribution.

Thanks so far its been pretty good at the moment i am in a random club with a Spanish person lol. Got up to level 11 solo so far.

I am in a similar situation (got it up to level 6) and would like to join an active US club if anyone can invite me. I am currently at driver level 26. Or perhaps someone wants to join the club I am in if interested in being an active member? Either way please add me on PSN.

I'll hopefully be playing this in 2-3 days so might as well start now, anybody looking for a club member tag me.

PSN ID: Ausylo
Full version with free DLC currently

Just got the game and am only level 5, loving it so far. Looking for an active US Club that likes to have fun (preferrably adults as I'm 31 myself :D )

Any US clubs not super serious and strict looking for any new members, please add me on PSN.. I'm low level currently but looking for a good club of racers.

Still looking for drivers for my club, GTP AstonRacers.

Based in Europe, I'm fairly active. I'm not super compititive, and the most important reason for me to have an active club is for the occasional races and the cars tied to the club system.

Club livery displayed in the picture ;)

Attachments

• 10931667_1001211903225745_3694612405377927586_o.jpg
    10931667_1001211903225745_3694612405377927586_o.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 10
Still looking for drivers for my club, GTP AstonRacers.

Based in Europe, I'm fairly active. I'm not super compititive, and the most important reason for me to have an active club is for the occasional races and the cars tied to the club system.

Club livery displayed in the picture ;)

Might join in if there is an opening left, just need to download the updates :lol:

Back