Driveclub - Is anybody playing it in 2023?

Yes, i'm playing it almost daily... started in 2021 and haven't found a better arcade racer. It is perfect for a 5-10 race session and the Ai is really competitive on some tracks. I really love this game and will keep playing it...

I think nothing comes close to the feeling in cockpit view, when playing with a pad and looking for a semi-realistic, fast paced race. The rain effects on the windshield are still unmatched and the loading times are fantastic. It is perfect to get your need for speed satisfied... i guess a Driveclub 2 would have been fantastic.

I was thinking about picking up Driveclub, but heard that the servers were shut down, was delisted from the psn store digitally, and only available physically. Are updates still available to download for the physical version, or will I just have to play it in whatever state the game is in on the disc?

Last edited:
I was thinking about picking up Driveclub, but heard that the servers were shut down, was delisted from the psn store digitally, and only available physically. Are updates still available to download for the physical version, or will I just have to play it in whatever state the game is in on the disc?
If you get a physical copy, you'll be able to download the updates, however the dlcs are not avaiable anymore in any form. Just as the digital version of the game.

The only way to get the dlcs (tours and cars) woud be to share with a buddy an account where such content were previously purcchased.

DC will remain one of the games that I always come back to. There’s always an itch to play it. Most importantly, it still holds up exceptionally well to this day.

I’ve been at it for the past week, finishing up some accolades, enjoying racking up some miles for various manufacturers & cars, as well exploring more of the different vehicle categories.

I’ve completed everything the game’s Tour Mode has to offer, including maxing out both driver and elite levels, yet the accolades still manages to keep the game fresh (for me personally).

Last edited:
I just did those 2 notorious évents : Ariel Atom V8 and Hennessy Venom GT 🥳 Cleared them in about 10min. Must be because I've played a massive amount of DC on PS4.

All transfered over to PS5 including the club cars 🤗

Last edited:
Back