Driveclub

• Thread starter Waheed
  • 9,286 comments
Right, thank you all. I should probably try a in-store demo of Driveclub to get a feel for the physics and then go from there. I currently have Horizon 2 and don't find it particularly fun (open world racers aren't my thing it seems), so I thought Driveclub might be a way to go for me.

If you do pick a car that has some decent speed not hyper but above hot hatch. As has been said before the slower cars in the game don't show how fun the game can be.

Did they update the drifting?

It went from being irritating to ridiculously fun on the new Japan Track for some reason.

Anyway of getting the driver to sticking the window wipers on a bit faster? Started the elements DLC and the windscreen is full of rain but the wipers dont come on quick enough or go fast enough alot of the times.

Anyway of getting the driver to sticking the window wipers on a bit faster? Started the elements DLC and the windscreen is full of rain but the wipers dont come on quick enough or go fast enough alot of the times.
Unfortunately...no - but think about it as being all be good practice for the last race in the Element pack though ;)
I believe it was the scoring.
Definitely firing through the drift events now as a result, now that it's actual drifting and I can chain them to score what I was previously struggling to achieve before.

Unfortunately...no - but think about it as being all be good practice for the last race in the Element pack though ;)

Definitely firing through the drift events now as a result, now that it's actual drifting and I can chain them to score what I was previously struggling to achieve before.
Is the last race hell?

Speed points seem to fly up quicker also.

Know tell me if the cars DLC APEX are already released? I have the seasson pass me and appears to purchase only the tracks are released.
The Apex and Sakura packs were available at the end of January. You need to go to the DLC part of the game, select the pack and it will ask you which version, on the drop-down choose 'free' and it should download/unlock.

I have to agree with earlier posts, drifting feels a lot better now. Beforehand I was spending way too much time trying to get all three stars in drifting events but now it feels a lot less time consuming. I was afraid they were going to make it even harder, as the only way I was getting that final star most of the time was by spinning out but it worked out quite the opposite. Very happy!

As for the new Japan track, I really like it. It's a very flowing circuit, one of my favourite so far. I just love those hairpin turns!

Right, thank you all. I should probably try a in-store demo of Driveclub to get a feel for the physics and then go from there. I currently have Horizon 2 and don't find it particularly fun (open world racers aren't my thing it seems), so I thought Driveclub might be a way to go for me.

I actually wanted to play Horizon 2 but I don't have an XBOX One so I'm unable to play it whatsoever, I'd say DRIVECLUB is worth trying, I quite like the way the cars handle and as you've probably seen before - the graphics :)

Last edited:
@UkHardcore23 Never happened to me before but today I haven't been able to get in any race (tried about 7 times) I always enter the lobby then before the vehichle select I get kicked out.

Looks like the problem is my connection though.

@UkHardcore23 Never happened to me before but today I haven't been able to get in any race (tried about 7 times) I always enter the lobby then before the vehichle select I get kicked out.

Looks like the problem is my connection though.
No, I think the servers have been bad - I wasn't on much today, but it did seem to be playing up even with loading challenges.

It's tough knowing you've downloaded the fantastic new cars but have to wait a week longer to use them.

I would love to get a Y-Axis invert option for Photo Mode.

I would love to get a Y-Axis invert option for Photo Mode.
There is, dude! I can't quite remember which sub-menu it is in but the option is something along the lines of 'cockpit camera Y-axis', change that and you shall be using that Y-axis like a pro!

There is, dude! I can't quite remember which sub-menu it is in but the option is something along the lines of 'cockpit camera Y-axis', change that and you shall be using that Y-axis like a pro!
Really? I usually change such settings before playing. I will check it again later.

Thanks.

Back