DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,768 views
Mmmm mac and cheese!!
 
im 6 2 also lol. and btw is gt5 still down?
 
are you 15? :P

I'm still growing!
 
no im 20..your going to be tall as he.ll...im calling...6 7
 
nah not that big.. ill be slowing down soon enough. maybe 6 '3 MAYBE..
 
Im calling 6'4". I got $5
 
Im calling 6'4". I got $5

I'll let you know when i reach that...

(puts block on head)

Edit: did I say 6 2? I meant 6 1... but 'im going at a cm per month :P
 
no one answered my question...is gt5 still down?
 
Im not home so im not sure.
 
sorry didnt see it..

yeo its back up now! :D
 
well darn..o well going to jimmy johns anyways! hah!
 
I probably wont be on tonight ladies, Im much to tired im going to take a shower, watch some metflix on the laptop and crash out.
 
sorry ive been mia for a bit MY car is RUNNING!!!!!....finally
 
Wahey!!!!

Tell us all about it.
Specs?
Hp?
Pics?
 
Yeah well I've seen all the karate kids, so you best step down now lol.

ooooh man

Sweep_the_Leg-Teecopy.jpg
 
^^^^^

Spongebob: hey patrick guess what
Patrick: What
Spongebob: ripped..... pants, tehe
Patrick: "bang bang"
Spongebob: NOOOOO PATRICK your dead! :(
Spongebob: "starts touching patrick's penis"
 
Just took a picture of myself training so....
kungfumasterBig.jpg
LOL............those knockers are gunna knock you out if your not careful...
 
WAIT!!! Thats a rip in the crotch of ur pants isn't it....hilarious
 
Why are you all being so mean. I tore my favourite jeans to get that picture and I've tried dieting but I still suffer weight problems.
 
It's A cruel world for flying, trouser ripping fat guys huh?

Also, that pic actually shows his crack by the look of it lmao
 
His landing must of caused Japan's disaster...
 
Back