DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,768 views
I'm 6'9. Fight me :lol:

as my old rugby coach taught me the bigger you are the harder you fall..
And im 5"7 and will take anybody on :)
 
haha.. Erm where does height come into anything in this forum haha.. I'm 6'1/2 not really sure lol
 
spank thought i was gonna eat his cookies, so he hid them high thinking i was short. :P
 
Powellx235
spank thought i was gonna eat his cookies, so he hid them high thinking i was short. :P

Hell yea grabbed my ladder and put them on top of the fridge! Sucker
 
Jus build a super high shelf lol.
 
Okay we are having a little comp tonight too. I will think of track and cars then ill post it up!
 
Sweet! I say highspeed ring..or Daytona road course?? Good tandem spot on the back straight..
 
Dang nammit I'll not be on, cos' that's not how I roll shorty ;) ;) Wink Wink Hint Hint
 
Im thinking something differrent then what we always do. And Daytona sucks
 
I'm thinking, reverse tandems.... GTP's first reverse drift event...
 
F. Yessssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!
 
How the mother father do you get chosen words for your links instead of the whole adress?
 
Oops.. Double Post ;) haha
 
DONT triple post in my thread!

When you insert the link it will highlight the address. type in what you want it to say
 
How does Daytona suck? That lil chicane on the back stretch then the whole final corner. Btw wuts reverse tandem?? I'm curious
 
I tried it and cant find it fun. And reverse tandem is put the car in reverse head towards a corner and pitch it sideways while in reverse!
 
Thats sounds terrible actually..idk how I culd do that. How bout tandem on Coté? Orr Lagseca Seca
 
CapeRingNorth_6.jpg
 
That looks good man. I want that pic lol
 
Reverse tandems would be awepic ©Drop5

Also the triple post was far too tempting!
 
How the mother father do you get chosen words for your links instead of the whole adress?

Press the insert link button first (the greenish circle thingy) put in the link then press ok. The text that you want others to see will already be highlighted so just type in what you want the link to be shown as.Like so
 
bringing out the test car, a rx7 with vivid blue paint and french blue wheels.
 
Is the comp at the same time as before? i.e. Very early in the morning for me.
 
I tried it and cant find it fun. And reverse tandem is put the car in reverse head towards a corner and pitch it sideways while in reverse!

I got the perfect line on Daytona if you want to check it out, its a but tricky tho..
 
Is the comp at the same time as before? i.e. Very early in the morning for me.

I retract what I said.. You were mean A couple of posts ago :(
 
man I love reverse entry into the first corner at nurb GP/D. Ill have a lobby up in an hour or so if i can find somebody with a deccent net connection to host as mine isnt worth the wire it uses..
 
man I love reverse entry into the first corner at nurb GP/D. Ill have a lobby up in an hour or so if i can find somebody with a deccent net connection to host as mine isnt worth the wire it uses..

When I say reverse drifting.. I generally mean, drifting in reverse
 
Back