DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,768 views
The Drop 5 mini comps poster lookin guy
 
Press the insert link button first (the greenish circle thingy) put in the link then press ok. The text that you want others to see will already be highlighted so just type in what you want the link to be shown as.Like so

.......
 
Got it lol. I didn't have the best service a bit ago..so it wuldnt let me. Got it now tho
 
Why did you want it?
 
Idk I save/take tons of pics on my phones. Always have..dunno y tho
 
Haha well its happens.
 
Well ill c u guys tonite. Time to b active lol
 
See ya!
 
anybody fancy hosting Drop5 lobby as my net is crap?
 
yup.
 
Thought I would share this, this is my works internet speed test. Who all wants this for their home. I will have it soon. :)

 
Thought I would share this, this is my works internet speed test. Who all wants this for their home. I will have it soon. :)


That will cost a fortune. Well,where I live it costs as much as a car a month.
 
That will cost a fortune. Well,where I live it costs as much as a car a month.

yes but you have other readily abundant things thats cheap :)
 
i pay 30 euro for mobile broadband, about 1 mbps, and a 30gb allowance
 
ripped off son!
 
its either that or nothing where i live...

Edit:
1448683503.png


my upload is usually 0.40+

and the server is 100 miles not 50 for some reason.
 
where do you live powell up a tree?!
 
If I did I'd have better internet :P 👎
 
haha I actually lol'd

I pay £17 every 6 month for 100mb haha
 
at the up a tree thing or my interrnet?
 
Both.. Funnier thing is, you would probably get a better connection!
 
yeah but for some reason, the higher the router the higher the ping...

I live on a hill aswell, but its all trees between me ant the satelite.....
 
you are pretty much playing with dial up, actually i think dial up is better.
 
yeah but remember in third world countries like ireland dial up is good XD
 
... I totally don't agree.. Argh who am I kidding? I agree. Spank, when you on? I'm bored!
 
Back