{E3} | Electronic Entertainment Expo 2016

Anyone know how to close chat on Twitch? Its becoming a youtube sesspool hour.
adGIT77.jpg

The cancer won't be gone, though, it's only going to be hidden from you.

Like: Scalebound, Scorpio and smaller XBone

Didn't like: conference. Cheesy like only MS can do. Bored me to death.

Let down: FM3 , I admit the location is great but from gameplay point of view, no thanks. It's probably the open world that really can't convince me up until this date. Photomode will be great in this game but I expected something mindblowing feature and content wise but it simply didn't happen. Explains my let down.

All together nothing I would trade my PS4 for but Scalebound makes my knees weak.

I left aside the non exclusives.

I bit more nuance in this one @PzR Slim ?

Let down: FM3 , I admit the location is great but from gameplay point of view, no thanks. It's probably the open world that really can't convince me up until this date. Photomode will be great in this game but I expected something mindblowing feature and content wise but it simply didn't happen. Explains my let down.

All together nothing I would trade my PS4 for but Scalebound makes my knees weak.

That's your problem right there. Buy both, you won't feel the need to take sides then ;)

Huh, I'm the other way around. I was expecting Horizon to be a lot more like 2 than it turns out to be. A race event creator, more customization options, crossplay, and the return of the Auction House and Storefront? I didn't expect any of that at all other than crossplay. Really excited to have some fun with the game come autumn.

With Xbox live having some new things and games and whatnot.
Gives me to think what Sony has in store.
Maybe something good?

Forza Horizon3 Gameplay

Notice "Andy" with his 4K PC and favourite gaming wheel (A Logitech)
So Forza Horizon 3 and FM6 APEX will bring what PC gamers have wanted for a long time.

Gameplay Video (DIRECT)
Here

Dynamic lighting looks superb too.

Last edited:
I kind of love how dorky the Ubisoft conference is and Aisha Tyler is an awesome host.

Edit: The cringe is strong with this Ghost Recon gameplay presentation.

Last edited:
Back