[Endurance] 2nd Akasaka Grand Prix - The Successor to Trial Mountain 2 HoursOpen 

Gonna try to defend that 600PP crown of yours? :D

I'm setting up another room for practicing as we speak. Look in the club.

I'd also like to remind everyone about the qualifying that's currently going on - if you don't set any time (I really don't care if all you do is start it, leave it for 20 minutes and then complete a single lap - anything is better than nothing), you won't be allowed to start.

Gonna try to defend that 600PP crown of yours? :D

I'm setting up another room for practicing as we speak. Look in the club.

I'd also like to remind everyone about the qualifying that's currently going on - if you don't set any time (I really don't care if all you do is start it, leave it for 20 minutes and then complete a single lap - anything is better than nothing), you won't be allowed to start.

Am I allowed to change classes after I signed up?

Already got my qualifications done, but not happy with it. Maybe tomorrow night I'll get another go.

Am I allowed to change classes after I signed up?

As long as you've decided and set a time with that car by the end of the qualifier, you're free to experiment however much you want. Spreadsheets are, after all, editable.

..yeah, about that, the gods of wired connection has decided that my brothers game of CoD is more important than this, so I am having to operate on vulnerable Wi-Fi.

In addition to that, the PD server decided it was time to 420blazeit and appeared to shut itself down. It is back up and running now, though.

..yeah, about that, the gods of wired connection has decided that my brothers game of CoD is more important than this, so I am having to operate on vulnerable Wi-Fi.

In addition to that, the PD server decided it was time to 420blazeit and appeared to shut itself down. It is back up and running now, though.

At least you're home, not at Uni.

Here's what I got for qualifying in the Mark IV for the 600pp class.
Snapshot_20160218_152503.jpg

Speaking of that, if we don't find another solution to the number conflict between you and @Peelster1, I will let the two of you run as 1b and 1a, respectively, for reasons of both of you returning from last year.

I have also moved @Ettick and @Michelin to the correct classes on the sheet, so there can be no doubt about who goes where.

Remember everyone, if you don't qualify (be sure to take a screenshot when you do, just in case the technical side of things decide they don't want to work - like how @trobes29 doesn't have a results entry in the club events), you'll be starting from the back with some kind of penalty.

I'll make sure to make a lap time with White Samurai as soon as I get tired of FIFA.

I believe you have to enter the event in order to get the results posted. I could be wrong

By popular demand, I have set up some last chance qualifiers for those that did not get to set a time before the original qualifiers closed or those who just fancy another go. These new ones are set to close 6 hours before the race is scheduled to start, and will begin in about 5 minutes.

Mike458 - 21 laps
G_Parrilla - 19 laps
rallymorten - 18 laps
Niku Driver HC - 17 laps
miata13b - 17 laps

trobes29 - 20 (?) laps

By popular demand, I have set up some last chance qualifiers for those that did not get to set a time before the original qualifiers closed or those who just fancy another go. These new ones are set to close 6 hours before the race is scheduled to start, and will begin in about 5 minutes.

Mike458 - 21 laps
G_Parrilla - 19 laps
rallymorten - 18 laps
Niku Driver HC - 17 laps
miata13b - 17 laps

trobes29 - 20 (?) laps

If you want, I can start at the rear for my time not showing up. I have no problem with it, and would completely understand.

Nevermind...

Rally are you going to post the race up on the events list in the club. I just want to make sure my 2pm est time is correct for the race.

will do my lap tonight after I get home from Uni, I forgot to do it yesterday.

The 600 class shall be glorious! :lol:

So yep, @Niku Driver HC, we're gonna battle for moral victory at best here, but hey, as long as we have a good time, the time's not wasted.

Also I won't be livestreaming or uploading a full from-my-POV thing, but there should be a highlights compilation at some point.

The 600 class shall be glorious! :lol:

So yep, @Niku Driver HC, we're gonna battle for moral victory at best here, but hey, as long as we have a good time, the time's not wasted.

Never thought that the 600 class would become so popular in such short notice, really. Judging by its smaller numbers, perhaps I should've downgraded to 500PP status to make that category more lively... :lol:

Well I guess that much was going to happen, especially after what trobes said during our "test session" (if you can call it that since we spend most of time diddling around and 420ing it with Priuses for some reason :dopey:). At best, the only way you and I can wrestle with the top dogs is if they screw up in some crazy way. But I doubt that will happen, so at best I can take you on as a personal goal to beat. May the fastest of the slowest 600PP man win...

Essentially we'll be doing what trobes did last year - battle for not-last, just without the dankness of a green Civic with The Almighty Wing :lol:

Essentially we'll be doing what trobes did last year - battle for not-last, just without the dankness of a green Civic with The Almighty Wing :lol:

I told you before and I'll tell ya again; if the new Prius is added to whatever is the new GT game when the 3rd Trophy race comes by, I will race one as the mighty "Eco-Ricer". Mark my words, gentlemen... :lol:

Am I racing a lone 500 pp car here? If so I could put together something for 600pp tonight and qualify. I may just do that if there are no other 500 pp racers.

It looks to be the case, but you shall be welcome to step up to 600.

Got a 600pp qualify done, rudimentary tune on the car and left quite a bit of time out there. Should be interesting, I have to tune out quite a few quirks from this car for the race.

I attempted to save time on pit road by performing the stop on the final lap. Unfortunately, it drove me through. I don't know if you want to put me behind all of the cars that completed 19 laps, or if you want to calculate the pit stop time and add it to my total time. (rough estimate about 20 seconds.) (which may not put me behind every car that completed 19 laps.) Either would be fair, @rallymorten

I would rerun my qualifying, but in most leagues I've seen, that is absolutely not allowed. (That and it's almost 4am here.)

Last edited:
Back