[Endurance] 2nd Akasaka Grand Prix - The Successor to Trial Mountain 2 HoursOpen 

Alternatively, since next to nobody seemed to be interested in either the 500 or 680 class, what if I was to cut them out and focus development on the 600?

Here's what I'm thinking:
For the time being, the 500 and 680 classes can be cancelled. The 600 class can be split up into either one with slightly more PP and one with about 550PP *or* be split in GT500 and not-GT500 with any form of prototypes banned.

Alternatively, since next to nobody seemed to be interested in either the 500 or 680 class, what if I was to cut them out and focus development on the 600?

For the time being, the 500 and 680 classes can be cancelled. The 600 class can be split up into either one with slightly more PP and one with about 550PP *or* be split in GT500 and not-GT500 with any form of prototypes banned.
If this is happening I may drop out. Loved the multi-class racing and eliminating it takes away 90% of the interest I had. Sorry.

Well, I think that 550PP should be based in Touring Cars, while the 600PP would be based in GT Cars...

I am just tossing around with some ideas guys, no need to get worried yet. I'm just saying that if a class isn't attracting more than one or two people, it's not really serving its purpose. Granted, the clash with Sportscar Series of Amazeballs Glory Schedule Conflicts did kind of limit some peoples chances of joining, but the point stands.

Speaking of which, does anyone know when their next three rounds are? I do kind of have to plan around that..

Right then.

There is a weekend between March 20 and April 1 that they haven't reserved, but that's no good for me.

I guess (for now) we'll make an attempt again the same time as last on March 19 (just to give a little time for things to change and people to have a chance at preparing) and hope and pray they don't play the "bruh we're an official GTP thing so we have priority" card and go for the same time slot? :lol:

I am probably going to roll out a few changes to the classes (mostly making OP cars less OP) over the next few days, so keep that in mind.

Right then.

There is a weekend between March 20 and April 1 that they haven't reserved, but that's no good for me.

I guess (for now) we'll make an attempt again the same time as last on March 19 (just to give a little time for things to change and people to have a chance at preparing) and hope and pray they don't play the "bruh we're an official GTP thing so we have priority" card and go for the same time slot? :lol:

I am probably going to roll out a few changes to the classes (mostly making OP cars less OP) over the next few days, so keep that in mind.
Well, I think we could do at March 12th, if possible...

Right then.

I would say ASAP, I'm ready to go for this race...

That is when I get my C60 wreck out of the barriers in turns 2 and 3...

Right then.

March 19th works for me.

Right then.

the same time as last on March 19 (just to give a little time for things to change and people to have a chance at preparing) and hope and pray they don't play the "bruh we're an official GTP thing so we have priority" card and go for the same time slot? :lol:

It came close to the same time slot, they are doing 9pm CEST. (7pm GMT) We're still on for 7pm CEST tomorrow? (5pm GMT)

Nah, I think I'll close it off for this year. When there's a margin of error of literally negative minutes, and considering my odds, I'll play the gentleman card and hope I'm not getting 🤬'd next time :lol:

I am ever so slightly looking at running something in the summer, but nothing has been set in stone.

I did at one point think of doing either All-Night (because GT1 event description) or Trial Mountain (because that'd be a 3-year anniversary) during the summer, but nothing's really come of it as a result of surgery in the family that's completely changed the schedule.

If the interest is there, something will happen before the end of GT6. Maybe not on Mid-Field, but something.

I will resign up for the next one. My skill has crumbled a lot since last try, but I need a challenge.

Back