• 75 comments

Final Round 18 Results and Standings

eys-r18-results.png

eys-r18-standings.png

eys-r18-placings-ex.png

eys-r18-country.png

eys-r18-bar.png

eys-r18-postrack.png

All results are final, notwithstanding any errors or omissions. Let me know if you see any. Thanks.

Last edited:
If ripping is happy to continue doing the championship standings then that would really help as he does a far better job than me. Then i will continue doing the results for each race and mad continue posting up the combos. Does this sound ok guys?

👍 +1

I've been playing around with the tables a little and came up with this one.
It has no bearing on anything, but mixes things up a little. :)
If you don't get a result at any round you drop off the table, it makes no sense otherwise.
Imagine the series as a single 18 lap race, after lap 2:
eys-round2-ct.png

eys-series-r3.png

The overall time difference. Once again, if you do not complete any round you drop of this table.

eys-round3-ct.png

And a new table:

eys-series-r3-ctry.png

Just as a note, this is NOT a competition of countries. I posted this table only to generate some extra interest for the series.
If there is any animosity, or derogatory comments regarding the table of nations (apart from errors I make :)) it will be deleted. This is from GTplanet mods - and fair enough too.

Please let me know if I have made any errors or omissions.

ripping

Last edited:
Great looking tables mate 👍

And i like the new points by Country table, except we need more Kiwis to bring home some points! Rexc, Joeninety and others im looking at you :lol:

Great looking tables mate 👍

And i like the new points by Country table, except we need more Kiwis to bring home some points! Rexc, Joeninety and others im looking at you :lol:

cheers Tizz. yeah i think we [NZ] are doing quite well considering. But your right, we could do with some more kiwi's having a go.
I think we might find a few more entrants overall with the country table being posted. Nothing like a little patriotism to get amped up over. :)
Your setting some great times in R4 too ! 👍

he ripping,great tables mate,well done...
only the netherlands did score points in race 1..and in the table it doesn't show....
or am i missing something,

spyrrari.

he ripping,great tables mate,well done...
only the netherlands did score points in race 1..and in the table it doesn't show....
or am i missing something,

spyrrari.

Doh, sorry, your not missing a thing!! Its me! Thanks for the heads up. I will get right onto it.

OK. Got that bit sorted now - thanks spyrrari

hell yeah for the Aussies!

Yeah, go Aussies. Good work Nibbers1, AUSnicko9, osrg, zed300, ManicVJ. :lol: You can see why we have the most points. We have the most drivers by far.

I'm loving the country standing, even though it doesn't matter. Great tables ripping_silk, keep up the great work.👍

An interesting stat( probably only to me :lol: ) nibbers1 is ahead on points over me, but in overall time I am 0.5 in front of him.( we both have scored in all 3 so far)
This, I assume, will be will be more apparent the more points you earn as the point gap increases dramaticly.

I think if we had drivers like stotty and wanna_b in it would imensely close up the top 5 and GB would be #1, but then again if holl was in he probably wouldnt drop a point [maybe he still will be?]

Yeah, go Aussies. Good work Nibbers1, AUSnicko9, osrg, zed300, ManicVJ. :lol: You can see why we have the most points. We have the most drivers by far.

I'm loving the country standing, even though it doesn't matter. Great tables ripping_silk, keep up the great work.👍

Yeah, we are all hoons at heart taking it out on the game and not real life. Most Aussies (usually male) have hoonish antics in them somewhere - thats why topgear went down so well here - I just knew it would because I always watched it when I was in the UK

lol 0.005 seperate me and mad after 5 events, doubt ill be up the top in race 6 though becuase im just so far off ATM.

lol 0.005 seperate me and mad after 5 events, doubt ill be up the top in race 6 though becuase im just so far off ATM.

0.005...It's insane I know. After 5 races only 0.005 seperates us, that shows how close we are in speed.👍 And we're even on points.:lol:

Latest Posts

Back