Enhance Your Skills CHAMPIONSHIP POINTS

• Thread starter markyboy92
  • 75 comments
I've never understood the cumulative time difference table. Can someone explain what it's for and why I am always on it? (no bad thing mind - all publicity is good publicity)

I've never understood the cumulative time difference table. Can someone explain what it's for and why I am always on it? (no bad thing mind - all publicity is good publicity)

its only valid for those who have completed all rounds. It adds up your total time of all laps submitted.

Great tables ripping_silk, keep it up.

I'm winning championship, but Dan and spyrrari are slowly hunting me down. The cumulative time difference is interesting. 0.2 difference between markyboy and I after 7 races. So close.

Over 30 drivers in the standings too. Incredibly competitive.:D

Denmark is missing 6 points from race 6, not that it matters :P

While I'm at it, would it be an idea to divide the country points for each nation with the number of racers - for each round - wouldn't that give a better representation? I know the nation standings is more as a fun thing to record, but it doesn't really show the real picture, but shows which nation have the most participants.

Yeah you're right monoha, the only reason Australia is winning the points is because we have the most drivers competing by far. Plus we have holl01 winning every race for us.:D But it's just all for fun the countries points. Just interesting to look at.

Denmark is missing 6 points from race 6, not that it matters :P

While I'm at it, would it be an idea to divide the country points for each nation with the number of racers - for each round - wouldn't that give a better representation? I know the nation standings is more as a fun thing to record, but it doesn't really show the real picture, but shows which nation have the most participants.

Ah yes, thanks for picking that up. It was four points actually... but tables have been updated to reflect that.
The country table doesn't really have any meaning apart from the participation of each country. Its only there to be of interest, and I wouldn't want to complicate things even further by dividing among racers etc. This is after all an individual drivers competition. 👍

If its only 4 points, then you also only need to give me 4 points in race 6 and not 6 points, as I'm the only one from Denmark. Damn it! :(

If its only 4 points, then you also only need to give me 4 points in race 6 and not 6 points, as I'm the only one from Denmark. Damn it! :(

yeah.. sorry about that! :) Seems I made a few errors in there. I'm pretty sure I have it all sorted now.

???????????????????? i posted a replay on time then re posted the same one and i was in top 10 and i still get no points?

Final Round 10 Results and Standings

eys-round10.png

eys-series-r10.png

eys-series-r10-ctry.png

eys-postrack-r10.png

eys-round10-place.png

All results are final, notwithstanding any errors or omissions. Let me know if you see any. Thanks.

Being honest and all that, you still kept me on the first table. 👍

Happy to take my first podium ! especially when i did like 3 laps.

Still not happy about being DQ'd for previous round. i Did the same replay posting method as usual, AND my replay was in the top 10.

The reason replay submitting was introduced was because drivers outside of the top 10 could get away with cheating. But since my top replay was availible for inspection to the whole WORLD i find that very fustrating and rather ridiculous.

And i just read that my replay was actually viewable if you did something special with it.

But like i said all you had to do was check the online rankings i mean come onnnnnnn!

Common sense eh?

Happy to take my first podium ! especially when i did like 3 laps.

Still not happy about being DQ'd for previous round. i Did the same replay posting method as usual, AND my replay was in the top 10.

The reason replay submitting was introduced was because drivers outside of the top 10 could get away with cheating. But since my top replay was availible for inspection to the whole WORLD i find that very fustrating and rather ridiculous.

And i just read that my replay was actually viewable if you did something special with it.

But like i said all you had to do was check the online rankings i mean come onnnnnnn!

Common sense eh?

The replay posting method you used, was NOT the same as any other replay you have posted. If it were, the replay would have been viewable.
The rules require that you post a replay in the thread.
Posting a replay that is viewable is common sense, and your responsibility. Its not up to the replay checker do do 'something special' with your replay.
Replay posting was made a rule for 'everyone', so there was parity and fairness to all drivers.
'nuff said

Thanks for the results ripping.👍:cheers: I appreciate it. There's no way I'm smart enough to do that.:D

pretty happy with my standing so far (although it was all down to a fateful 12th round) considering I don't spend too much time with it and that I'm still using 6axis.

Great work ripping, i heard how long those things take to make so solid effort considering you can't even compete at the moment, TOP STUFF! 👍 :)

Great work ripping, i heard how long those things take to make so solid effort considering you can't even compete at the moment, TOP STUFF! 👍 :)

I know.. it sux !! but cheers! 👍
I've regressed to GT4 at the moment, so many tracks! I salivate over the idea of GT5 full !!

Cool, slowly gaining ground on Mad, should be an exciting finish to the championship, lets hope theres some good combos created during the final rounds

Back