Enhance Your Skills CHAMPIONSHIP POINTS

• Thread starter markyboy92
  • 75 comments
Cool, slowly gaining ground on Mad, should be an exciting finish to the championship, lets hope theres some good combos created during the final rounds

SLOWLY!?:lol: You're mowing me down very quickly.

Next combo will be very easy, due to a long streak of difficult combo's. But 16 and 17 will be hard then 18 will be F2007.

Thanks again ripping.👍:cheers:

Wow, only 20 points seperating Dan and I. I think you've got me.:nervous:

Thanks ripping.:cheers: Well that was an extremely lucky break to have Dan DQ'ed for no replay. This will be very close at the end I think.

Really wished i got the correct deadline on race 12 id be in with a chance of winning overall, i guess Dan felt he needed a new challenge LoL....

60 points down with 3 races to go, bugge, its out of my hands, i'll need othe results to go my way, like mad getting a few 3rd's at least, we'll see

Thanks again ripping.👍:cheers: I really appreciate it.👍

100 points ahead with 2 rounds to go! That means I can't be beaten, but I still can tie for first, mathematically.;)

100 points ahead with 2 rounds to go! That means I can't be beaten, but I still can tie for first, mathematically.;)

Actually, in the extraordinary event that you did tie on points, with GTP_D.Holland, you'd not win as he has more round wins...
So, pop the cork back in the champagne for a week... :D

can't Dan get 150 points if he wins the next two? Isn't the last round double points?

I really want to make a push to beat Nuclearfire. It's nothing personal or anything, I've been trailing close to him ever since the start and he got a bit ahead after the last double points round. That probably isn't going to happen though - because Suzuka, F2007, six axis is going to be impossible.

can't Dan get 150 points if he wins the next two? Isn't the last round double points?

I really want to make a push to beat Nuclearfire. It's nothing personal or anything, I've been trailing close to him ever since the start and he got a bit ahead after the last double points round. That probably isn't going to happen though - because Suzuka, F2007, six axis is going to be impossible.

only rounds 6 and 12 are double points. So 100 points left up for grabs.

only rounds 6 and 12 are double points. So 100 points left up for grabs.

Yep, It would be pretty rough to make the final round double points because of the unique car we will be using. Absolute hell for a sixaxis user, i've tried it once and i'm about 5 seconds slower with the F2007.;)

So yes the win would go to Dan if I don't score points in the next two rounds. But I am hoping to score some points.:D

Thanks for all the work you've done in EYS ripping_silk.👍 I really do appreciate it.:cheers: Now for a hard earned break.;)

Well after round 18 GTP_mad94d wins the championship, GTP_DHolland 2nd and boy__racer 3rd.

Really the way I won the championship was just being consistent(and having Dan start later). 13 podiums is probably what did it for me.:)

I'd again like to thank everyone who has competed in EYS. As we can see 30+ drivers entered over the course of the season. Thanks guys.:cheers:

Back