EPIC battles you had online in FC

Australia
AUSTRALIA
ENERGIYA--V2
Thanks RSRacer for the 20+ races today in F430 & 360 GT, great close & fast races, especially in lap times, there is not much between us.

Race you again soon mate.

:gtpflag::gtpflag:

Thanks RSRacer for the 20+ races today in F430 & 360 GT, great close & fast races, especially in lap times, there is not much between us.

Race you again soon mate.

:gtpflag::gtpflag:

Good stuff, really enjoyed the 360 races 👍

Was RS using the pad or wheel? :sly:

I started off with the wheel but was offering no competion to Energiya so switched to the pad.
Its doing my head in. Look out for a rant about it coming to a forum near you soon :ouch: :grumpy: lol

Last edited:
I await the rant with baited breath I gave up with the DF-EX then got the DF-GT and it transformed the game!

How can the difference be that big? How much is one of these DF-GT's?

Exactly! Thats what i thought but the cars respond quite differently between using the pad or wheel. I will probably post up my observations soon.
I paid £75 delivered off ebay, used once. Theres a couple on there now, ones £60 and ones £70 i think. Theres brand new ones on there £85 inc delivery.
They feel great to use, Force Feedback is excellent, much better than GTP.

180 degree wheels such as the EX realy are to twitchy with the FFB dead zone on FC the 900 degree wheels like the DF GT or th G25 really do add another "sence" to the game, with the pad you get visual, audio and rumble feedback to what the car is doing in relation to the track and your imputs, with a wheel you get the added feel of force feedback which gives you a huge amount of information as to the cars movements plus a much more precise input method. As an example take the game grid and a FFB wheel, the simple task of changeing gear will snatch the wheel as the tourqe is put through the diff and ultimatly onto the tarmac.......you don't get that with a pad, snatch the clutch in a real car and you will get a jolt back so ultimatly it adds to the emersive feeling to the game as well.

I am in my 2nd career with FC. First was made after its release and because the only wheel I had (an old DF) wasn't supported I played it all with a pad. When I unlocked all cars I got angry at the game (because I wanted 50 cars and realized I "only "had 22) and stopped playing it, goingback to GT5P (where my wheel was fully supported).

Then ... last December (IIRC) my old wheel broke. I don't like to play GT5P with a pad, so I came back to FC. And ordered a G25 (to go back to GT5P).

But ... when I got the G25 I found that racing FC with it was a whole new experience. So, I kept playing FC ... until now :D

Well this is food for thought, but i might wait until GT5 release date is announced. Unless some unexpected money comes in from somewhere lol

I really do need to give this game more of a go, I can't seem to stop playing GT5P.

I really do need to give this game more of a go, I can't seem to stop playing GT5P.

For sheer visceral thrills & real physical FFB, nothing beats FC - GT5P seems a little sterile in comparison.

Had another great battle with mhm66 at misano in a 10min race in the 360GT with no more than 1 to 2 seconds gap for the whole race with many lead changed.

Race you soon mate.

Back