Epic's House of Tunes

Do you think my tunes are decent?

• Total voters
Ireland
Portlaoise, Co, Laois
a3picGamer47
Thread Banner.jpg
I am starting to make tunes for you guys. I will try my hand at anything so just PM me or post in the thread :) I will have my 1st tune up shortly

So... the first car on my thread of tunes is a MItsubishi Evo 6 RS T.M. Edition '00. Its a fun little car and it can run with an Evo 9 GSR.
Ronda.jpg
The Colour of mine is:
Body: Botanical Green Metallic
Wheels: Ural Grey

Just on a side note, buy every performance part available except for nitrous. This tune was not built with nitrous in mind. Also MAKE SURE TO OVERHAUL YOUR ENGINE AND RACING SOFT TYRES!!!
Suspension

Ride Height: 85 85
Spring Rate: 12.83 11.46
Dampers (Compression): 3 3
Dampers (Extension): 3 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 3
Camber Angle (-): 0.0 0.0
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.00

Transmission
Start of the flip: Move final gear to 3.750.
Move max speed to 124MPH (200KPH)
Move final gear to 3.000
1st: 4.075
2nd: 3.200
3rd: 2.550
4th: 2.024
5th: 1.644
6th: 1.395

Drivetrain
LSD
Torque: 10 10
Acceleration: 40 40
Braking: 20 20

Torque Split: 45;55.

This tune is built to work with both automatic and manual transmissions.

Hope you enjoy the tune :)
Tell me if you guys like this tune and if you guys want me to try my hand at something else.
a3picGamer47

Last edited:
The Next car on my thread of tunes is a car i actually despise. It's way too overused and it has been known to some as a plague. @Shells N Cheese will know what I am taking about by now. The Infamous Nissan GT-R Black Edition (Noob Edition) '12.
City of Arts and Sciences - Night.jpg
This is the Paint scheme.
Body: Spectrum Blue Metallic
Wheels: Matte Black

Just on a side note, buy every performance part available except for nitrous. This tune was not built with nitrous in mind. Also MAKE SURE TO OVERHAUL YOUR ENGINE AND RACING SOFT TYRES!!!
Suspension

Ride Height: 60 60
Spring Rate: 27.94 13.53

Transmission
Start of the flip: Move final gear to 3.300.
Move max speed to 137MPH (220KPH)
Move final gear to 2.500
1st: 4.514
2nd: 3.630
3rd: 2.875
4th: 2.335
5th: 1.931
6th: 1.629

Drivetrain
LSD

This GT-R i set up to be an automatic tune but can run in manual. I would say this would be a fun car to run when people are in something faster but it is very easy to drive and gets boring quick. But for ALL of my sanity, DON'T BRING A GT-R OUT VS. A HONDA.
Tell me if you guys like this tune and if you guys want me to try my hand at something else.
a3picGamer47

Last edited:
The Next car on my thread of tunes is a car i actually despise. It's way too overused and it has been known to some as a plague. @Shells N Cheese will know what I am taking about by now. The Infamous Nissan GT-R Black Edition (Noob Edition) '12.View attachment 237924This is the Paint scheme.
Body: Spectrum Blue Metallic
Wheels: Matte Black

Suspension

Spring Rate: 27.94 13.53

Transmission
Start of the flip: Move final gear to 3.300.
Move max speed to 124MPH (200KPH)
Move final gear to 2.500
1st: 4.514
2nd: 3.630
3rd: 2.875
4th: 2.335
5th: 1.931
6th: 1.629

Drivetrain
LSD

This GT-R i set up to be an automatic tune. I would say this would be a fun car to run when people are in something faster but it is very easy to drive and gets boring quick. But for ALL of my sanity, DON'T BRING A GT-R OUT VS. A HONDA.
a3picGamer47
You will be loved by noobs everywhere for putting this up lol.

This car was requested by one of the lads down under @SmokeNrubber, The Lotus Elise '00. This was a pain to get it not to scratch the bumper (Thanks by the way). But it turned out to be a fun little car in the end. Great suggestion and don't hit those drive-thru off licences too often :)
Lotus Elise '00.jpg

The Colours i have chosen are:
Body: Sassy Grass Green
Whells: Berlina Black

Just on a side note, buy every performance part available except for nitrous. This tune was not built with nitrous in mind. Also MAKE SURE TO OVERHAUL YOUR ENGINE!!!
Suspension

Ride Height: 160 160
Spring Rate: 3.40 12.24
Dampers (Compression): 1 10
Dampers (Extension): 1 10
Anti-Roll Bars: 1 7
Toe Angle: -1.00 0.00

Transmission
Start of the flip: Move final gear to 3.150.
Move max speed to 112MPH (180KPH)
Move final gear to 2.500
1st: 4.475
2nd: 3.500
3rd: 2.750
4th: 2.220
5th: 1.735

Drivetrain
LSD

For tyres, used Comfort soft on the front and Racing soft on the rear.
This tune is built to work with both automatic and manual transmissions.

Must say I do enjoy tuning the Elises that dont want to kill you when you are trying to tune them. Great suggestion and any other cars you guys think I should do, let me know.
a3picGamer47

Last edited:
Hehe, they can be tricky with their insatiable appetite to wheelie past the point of no return.
I'll compare with my tune tonight when I'm back in town, as I can't recall the numbers I'm using.
Few of us down under have several of these little beast, they launch hard as hell.
But, just like a chain smoker, they quickly run outta puff.

Good onya for having a crack at it. 👍

Hehe, they can be tricky with their insatiable appetite to wheelie past the point of no return.
I'll compare with my tune tonight when I'm back in town, as I can't recall the numbers I'm using.
Few of us down under have several of these little beast, they launch hard as hell.
But, just like a chain smoker, they quickly run outta puff.

Good onya for having a crack at it. 👍
Im still trying to tweak it...

Great Job a3pic. Seems like i helped start off an army of tuners tuning threads. Loving how you keep it simple, and instructive and not complicated unlike me.

Iv'e tuned one lotus elise so far. Might work on mine again tomorrow maybe. Loving the Lancer. Keep up the good work.

Great Job a3pic. Seems like i helped start off an army of tuners tuning threads. Loving how you keep it simple, and instructive and not complicated unlike me.

Iv'e tuned one lotus elise so far. Might work on mine again tomorrow maybe. Loving the Lancer. Keep up the good work.
Thanks for your feedback Wraith. I actually pre-fare your indepth knowledge but I have a certain skill with taking pictures (says my lecturer). The Elise is a pain. Every time i think i have fixed it, it starts rubbing its rear on the ground like a dog. But its great when it works :)

Thanks for your feedback Wraith. I actually pre-fare your indepth knowledge but I have a certain skill with taking pictures (says my lecturer). The Elise is a pain. Every time i think i have fixed it, it starts rubbing its rear on the ground like a dog. But its great when it works :)

I have the same problem withe the 2011 Elise, I just can't seem to figure that car or the X-BOW out every time they either go on the bumper or they don't wheelie due to tighter suspension settings on the front or weight. I've been tuning the X-BOW for a LONG time and just can't get it down, I give up on it and the 2011 Elise I have literally tried everything and nothing seems to work.

I have the same problem withe the 2011 Elise, I just can't seem to figure that car or the X-BOW out every time they either go on the bumper or they don't wheelie due to tighter suspension settings on the front or weight. I've been tuning the X-BOW for a LONG time and just can't get it down, I give up on it and the 2011 Elise I have literally tried everything and nothing seems to work.
might have to give the '11 one last try...

Yeah me and jezboosted tuned a '2011 elise. Worked out how to not make it rub its rear on the ground all the time. Then i changed something and its doing it again i just can't rem what i changed. But the transmission it redlines to 132 maybe 134 can't remember but that El guys elise was trapping 142 so its my transmission that needs the most work. And you gotta shift it at a certain point so as not to make it raise to high and rear rub the ground. I can't work on it now because i am wanted in work again today so i might have a go after 8:00 p.m tonight idk yet. Watching F1 and play a bit of BF4 before i go do my short shift in work.

Yeah me and jezboosted tuned a '2011 elise. Worked out how to not make it rub its rear on the ground all the time. Then i changed something and its doing it again i just can't rem what i changed. But the transmission it redlines to 132 maybe 134 can't remember but that El guys elise was trapping 142 so its my transmission that needs the most work. And you gotta shift it at a certain point so as not to make it raise to high and rear rub the ground. I can't work on it now because i am wanted in work again today so i might have a go after 8:00 p.m tonight idk yet.

Until I see it I refuse to believe that it traps 142mph, the Motor Sport Elise has the same power and it's lighter I believe and it only traps at 135-136mph.

Until I see it I refuse to believe that it traps 142mph, the Motor Sport Elise has the same power and it's lighter I believe and it only traps at 135-136mph.

I ran El's and he pulled me by over a car. I was flipped @ 3.100 so tried new flip and still i am trapping 131.

Last edited:
I ran El's and he pulled me by over a car. I was flipped @ 3.100 so tried new flip and still i am trapping 131 what is going on with this car ugh

Kind of my point lol, I highly doubt any Elise in the game traps more than 136mph, I think that 142mph trap was a HUGE lie, I mean look at the Evora it barely gets that and it has over 500hp I think an Elise would need at least 400hp to get near 140mph and even more to get to 142mph.

Hey I'm new here and I was hoping you could help me out by posting a drag tune for the Nismo 400R. I would've done it myself but I'm a noob lol and I hear it's got an odd transmission

Hey I'm new here and I was hoping you could help me out by posting a drag tune for the Nismo 400R. I would've done it myself but I'm a noob lol and I hear it's got an odd transmission
Sure thing. I'll give it a try when I get home

This car was requested by a Canadian by the name of @MrMonsta. MUst say it is a Quirky little car especially the way you have to launch it (said later on). But the R33s are one of my favourite GT-Rs and so here is the car. The Nismo 400R '96.
Nismo 400R.jpg
I got mine in the Lightening Yellow paint :)

Just on a side note, buy every performance part but buy a MID RANGE TURBO and this is tuned without nitrous. This tune was not built with nitrous in mind. Also MAKE SURE TO OVERHAUL YOUR ENGINE!!!
Suspension

Spring Rate: 21.97 18.68

Transmission
Start of the flip: Move final gear to 2.830.
Move max speed to 168MPH (270KPH)
Move final gear to 2.500
1st: 5.250
2nd: 4.000
3rd: 3.210
4th: 2.530
5th: 2.000
6th: 1.590

Drivetrain
LSD

Torque Distribution
45:55
For tyres, Racing Soft Front and rear

Extra Comments:

For This car you need to launch at 8,000 RPM to get the best launch. Full throttle will bog a little off the line. You will need to run this in manual as to accompany the Quickshift. As soon as the car gets to 8,000RPM in 1st, shift into second. Wait until,the RPMs start building again and after there shift at 7,500RPM.

The GT-Rs are quite overused in GT6 Drag Lobbies. But i have only ever heard of a few people buying this car. i dont know why though. Its a great car and can beat the Audi RS6 '02 (and the RS6 avant '02) and they beat a GT500. It may suprise them when you beat them in this :). As usual, if you have a suggestion for a car for me to tune, let me know!
a3picGamer47

Back