Epic's House of Tunes

Do you think my tunes are decent?

• Total voters
If the suspension in the front is too hard it wont wheelie, I learned this the hard way with the B**** of a car, the XBOW. That XBOW is the death of me.
Yh but i meant only around 0.15, 0.30 harder. I need retune my xbow but with elise 11' work.
And sry 4 my english xD

The next car was a challenge sent to me by @Vanatic. I had this tuned in about 10 minutes. Kind of find supercars too easy at this point and they are ALL to overused. But I still went and tuned it. It is the Tommy Kaira ZZII.
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_1.jpg

This is the Paint scheme.
Body: Chrome Orange
Wheels: Gold Chrome

Just on a side note, buy every performance part available except for nitrous. This tune was not built with nitrous in mind. Also MAKE SURE TO OVERHAUL YOUR ENGINE AND RACING SOFT TYRES!!!
Suspension

Ride Height: 50 50
Spring Rate: 13.70 14.66
Dampers (Compression): 3 3
Dampers (Extension): 3 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 3
Camber Angle (-): 0.0 0.0
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.00

Transmission
Start of the flip: Move final gear to 3.400.
Move max speed to 137MPH (220KPH)
Move final gear to 2.500
1st: 4.428
2nd: 3.395
3rd: 2.805
4th: 2.305
5th: 1.894
6th: 1.598

Drivetrain
LSD
Torque: 10 10
Acceleration: 40 40
Braking: 20 20

Torque Split: 45;55.

This car is a 1st to 2nd quickshift. Shift at redline for every gear. Have fun and enjoy the tune :).
a3picGamer47

The next car was a challenge sent to me by @Vanatic. I had this tuned in about 10 minutes. Kind of find supercars too easy at this point and they are ALL to overused. But I still went and tuned it. It is the Tommy Kaira ZZII.
View attachment 241635

Just on a side note, buy every performance part available except for nitrous. This tune was not built with nitrous in mind. Also MAKE SURE TO OVERHAUL YOUR ENGINE AND RACING SOFT TYRES!!!
Suspension

Transmission
Move final gear to 2.500

Drivetrain
LSD

This car is a 1st to 2nd quickshift. Shift at redline for every gear. Have fun and enjoy the tune :).
a3picGamer47
My "beat that" was for the format and design, but great job nonetheless. :)

View attachment 241635

Suspension

Transmission
Move final gear to 2.500

Drivetrain
LSD

a3picGamer47
Awesome picture!!

Everyone knows the saying "Don't Judge a Book by it's cover", but everyone does it anyway. So I like to focus on making my tune post look really great. I feel like I have started the trend of people posting pictures and having professional looking formatting for their tune posts XD

Everyone knows the saying "Don't Judge a Book by it's cover", but everyone does it anyway. So I like to focus on making my tune post look really great. I feel like I have started the trend of people posting pictures and having professional looking formatting for their tune posts XD
It does look great, but it crashes phones. Might be that your images are too large? Just thinking aloud what it might be.

You know how I like my 4wd ;). My torque distribution is different, springs are all over the place and I have Camber :). It's also faster than my other tune haha

I have never used any toe or camber on any 4WD in GT6 yet i'm not sure it would make them slower though as a matter of fact it probably does nothing. But its possible the ride height will affect the pull if the transmission is tuned differently for a higher centre diff.

Last edited:
Well different suspension to what is considered normal for a 4WD might work if you say you set your torque splits to be like a 4WD. Only thing is to compensate you'll need slightly higher flip and longer first gear otherwise 1st will wheelspin the wheels more. I've never really tried RWD springs on a 4WD. Considereing where GT6 is at the moment i don't think the physics work very well and you can get away with diff setups for RWD or 4WD not working like the way they did on GT5. When changing things like torque split and springs requires a completely different none 4WD transmission. I tend to just use some principles from GT5 and some completely GT6. Tunes are a mixed bag from what you did on GT5 and what appears to work a lil better on here. But our observations aren't accurate enough and our minds could be just playing tricks on us thinking our tunes are faster when they are not. This is why we need a Speed Test.
I do a lap on ssrx then I can run my ghost to see if it's faster. My ride height is 63/65 and my transmission is a 123 qs.

I do a lap on ssrx then I can run my ghost to see if it's faster. My ride height is 63/65 and my transmission is a 123 qs.

Yeah thats what i've started doing. Although i haven't say run a supra with different suspension and toe or ride height on SSRX and rerun the ghost replay to see if its any faster. btw you don't have to do a whole lap, just line up at start line and as soon as you pass the 400m by a couple meters stop it. Your replay will still work and you can still save it. If thats what you meant by do a lap i'm sorry.

Yeah thats what i've started doing. Although i haven't say run a supra with different suspension and toe or ride height on SSRX and rerun the ghost replay to see if its any faster. btw you don't have to do a whole lap, just line up at start line and as soon as you pass the 400m by a couple meters stop it. Your replay will still work and you can still save it. If thats what you meant by do a lap i'm sorry.
Really lol, I've been doing 6 minute laps lmao. I just find tuning against a ghost is a solid way to get faster, tuning against someone is good but getting that even start takes a while

I think I told you this before, and judging from your tune you made, with the lower ride height, your 63 will "look" faster, because you're lining up further off the line. So you have that much more of a head start.

Im feeling dumb if this works... And a lot of wasted time. How are you keeping the ghost? Or are you running off time in replay?

I think I told you this before, and judging from your tune you made, with the lower ride height, your 63 will "look" faster, because you're lining up further off the line. So you have that much more of a head start.

Im feeling dumb if this works... And a lot of wasted time. How are you keeping the ghost? Or are you running off time in replay?
Not being funny but I'm not a noob, I line up using the g-meter, that stays in the same place no matter how high or low your car is, I'm setting off in the same place every run and as for anyone who doubts my ride height, I'll take any challengers to race it. Just because everyone uses slammed doesn't mean it's quicker, it just means people are too lazy to try other things. Rant over, I'm in a bad mood.

Not being funny but I'm not a noob, I line up using the g-meter, that stays in the same place no matter how high or low your car is, I'm setting off in the same place every run and as for anyone who doubts my ride height, I'll take any challengers to race it. Just because everyone uses slammed doesn't mean it's quicker, it just means people are too lazy to try other things. Rant over, I'm in a bad mood.

You may not be a noob, idk.. Never had the chance to run with you.

suspension changes the viewing angle when lining up to the start/finish line. A high suspension sits further back from the line than a low.

^ I said this awhile ago.

Now here's your theory on how the G-meter doesn't move with the suspension.

Up/Up

Down/Up

I could rip more into you with this, but accept some people have been around longer than you, and know more than you. I don't try and give out misinformation when I post things.

Hope your day gets better, tho I'm sure this post won't help lol.

You may not be a noob, idk.. Never had the chance to run with you.

^ I said this awhile ago.

Now here's your theory on how the G-meter doesn't move with the suspension.

Up/Up

Down/Up

I could rip more into you with this, but accept some people have been around longer than you, and know more than you. I don't try and give out misinformation when I post things.

Hope your day gets better, tho I'm sure this post won't help lol.
Ok proved your point, my aventador is up/up, and I tuned that on ssrx so in theory I'm starting further back. Ok so if I slam it, it will be faster, anyone who has run my aventador knows full well that just because it's not slammed doesnt mean it's slower. I can guarantee that when I run my tunes that have been tuned on ssrx are faster, because before I leave I let the ghost tree me. So your theory about slammed has gone out of the window. That is all :)

The Physics Engine has always had different effects online to offline even on gt5 where wheelie cars were affected. Especially the ride height, toe and spring rates were most affected. On GT6 online two friends racing a car with same tune one with min one with max ride height. The Min ride height might pull. But there might be little difference since PD's latest updates since they are always messing with the physics, aerodynamics and tyre physics model. The only people who will know how the best way to tune a car is the PD programmers. It's a shame we don't have some of them who are into drag racing forums so they could shed some knowledge on what would be best in GT6 on current update. But that's like me meeting Megan Fox, that will never happen! lol

Last edited:
This car was made for @odlanier. This car is the Mazda RX-7 Spirit R '02. This car is one of my all time favourite cars (Behind the AE86, Gallardo and LF-A). I liked this car way before it was introduced in Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift. It's legendary rotary engine is my second favourite behind the 4 rotor scream of the 787B.

Mazda Spirit R (RX7).jpg

Paint Scheme:
Body : Gran Turismo Red Metallic
Wheels (I know they are unshown) : PDI 525N in black
Just on a side note, buy every performance part available except for nitrous. This tune was not built with nitrous in mind. Also MAKE SURE TO OVERHAUL YOUR ENGINE!!!
Suspension:

Ride Height: 155 155
Spring Rate: 4.66 16.25
Toe Angle: -1.00 0.00

Transmission:
Start of the flip: Move final gear to 3.450.
Move max speed to 124MPH (200KPH)
Move final gear to 2.500
1st: 4.375
2nd: 3.550
3rd: 2.885
4th: 2.340
5th: 1.919
6th: 1.628

Drivetrain:
LSD

So here is the tune. Its a 1st to 2nd Quickshift (Launch in 1st and shift to 2nd at 20mph). It is a great car this. Capable of taking down a Supra RZ '97. Hope you guys enjoy the tune!
a3picGamer47

P.S. SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST!

Last edited:
This time, I have made a tune for the Chevorlet Corvette Convertible (C1) '54. Its a quirky little car that stays very true to the Corvette adage about them being light. This is a tune that @wraith of horus and myself worked on.

Vette C1.jpg

Paint Scheme:
Body: Misano Red Pearl Effect
Wheels: Rosso Scuderia

Just on a side note, buy every performance part available except for nitrous. This tune was not built with nitrous in mind. Also MAKE SURE TO OVERHAUL YOUR ENGINE!!!
Suspension;

Ride Height: 195 195
Spring Rate: 3.79 8.94
Toe Angle: -1.00 0.00

Transmission;
Start of the flip: Move final gear to 4.500.
Move max speed to 87MPH (140KPH)
Move final gear to 2.500
1st: 3.298
2nd: 2.650
3rd: 2.140
4th: 1.727
5th: 1.396

Drivetrain;
LSD

Also, this car is a 1-2 QuickShift. Shift all of your gears at 5,000RPM.

This is an iconic American car. The original 'vette. Weirdly enough, when this car was launched, it had only 2 gears. Must say that this car was a blast to tune. Might have to do another colaberation with some other tuners as well as doing another car with Wraith. Hope you guys enjoy the tune and leave me a suggestion on what car to do next.
a3picGamer47

(Sorry for the Double post again)

Hi a3picGamer47! May i ask u a '95 civic eg tune? I've got 1 irl and it's my favourite GT6 car... I've tried so hard to tune mine, but without great results... :banghead: Thanks :P

Last edited:
This tune was requested by @Xl_Sophia_lX . It is the Honda Civic EG '95. Since I am not the greatest at FF's, I hope this is not too bad :) . The V-TEC is strong with this one. Here is the tune
EG '95.jpg

Colour:
Body: Taiga Green Metallic

Suspension;

Ride Height: 85 85
Spring Rate: 15.26 2.19

Transmission;
Start of the flip: Move final gear to 3.450.
Move max speed to 112MPH (180KPH)
Move final gear to 3.000
1st: 4.651
2nd: 3.805
3rd: 3.160
4th: 2.560
5th: 2.092
6th: 1.720

Drivetrain;
LSD

Ballast:
120KG @ -50%

This EG is a 1-2-3 Quickshift. Shift as late as you can towards 9000 RPM. Hope you guys enjoy the tune.

a3pic

Last edited:
Back