EPL Fantasy Football 2013/14

Gave in to the wildcard fever as well :lol:.

I might do it too, not yet though as I'll only keep changing players every day and there are ten of those before another fixture.:dopey: I've usually used it by now but then I'm not usually up top. :)

The entries closed early this year, I think we had until October last year and only thought of it now. Is it too late or is there any chase of me joining. I have 146 points if it helps any.

The entries closed early this year, I think we had until October last year and only thought of it now. Is it too late or is there any chase of me joining. I have 146 points if it helps any.

I originally said GW3 was the deadline, but since GW4 doesn't start until next weekend, you can still join 👍. I'll PM you with the PIN.

Feel pretty satisfied with 4th place after 3 weeks, first time I've been involved in the fantasy football here on GTP.

I almost dumped Ramsey - thank goodness I didn't! I did dump Aguero for Giroud, though, which also turned out nice... I need to make up ground after such an awfu start!

I put Ramsey in my team just last week, what a decision that turned out to be! :lol:

I made a couple of boo boos this week. I got rid of Mertesacker, and forgot to put Ivanovic into my team, that's 12 points lost at least! Plus Benteke came off after 27 minutes, but at least I did put in Ramsey.

Van Persie captain, Baines vice-captain. Kind of glad that RvP didn't play as Baines the captains bonus. 32 points alone from Leighton there.

Extremely dismal points haul this week, I had Suarez as my captain so managed to salvage something with 12 points. But my next highest scorer had 2 points.

Extremely dismal points haul this week, I had Suarez as my captain so managed to salvage something with 12 points. But my next highest scorer had 2 points.

Low scoring week this week and my team is still not good enough too, don't help when players don't play never mind score, at least I took RVP out for Suarez before this week and now have 3 million to fix a few things.

My highest was Sturridge with 9 points and my next best was Sigurdsson with 3 points. I had Ramsey as my Captain and he got 2 points and that's with it doubled. The highest throughout the world was only 82 as well.

I lucked out this weekend as Reid (West Ham) got a goal, a clean sheet (defender) and man of the match, and so got 15 points :D Boruc also did well and got 10 pts... I'm happy now, since after GW1, I was bottom of my other two leagues, and 1 or 2 places above the foot of the GTP league table...

Opting for Suarez over Sturridge for captain was a tough call, but it would have been worse had Sturridge scored two, and he was damn close as he hit the post as well as scoring... those two are the real deal this season I reckon...

RVP is simply not worth it this season I think... he'll still score plenty of points, but I reckon there are better options overall without him, not least that the other top scoring players are atleast 4 million cheaper a piece.

I lucked out this weekend as Reid (West Ham) got a goal, a clean sheet (defender) and man of the match, and so got 15 points :D Boruc also did well and got 10 pts... I'm happy now, since after GW1, I was bottom of my other two leagues, and 1 or 2 places above the foot of the GTP league table...

Opting for Suarez over Sturridge for captain was a tough call, but it would have been worse had Sturridge scored two, and he was damn close as he hit the post as well as scoring... those two are the real deal this season I reckon...

RVP is simply not worth it this season I think... he'll still score plenty of points, but I reckon there are better options overall without him, not least that the other top scoring players are atleast 4 million cheaper a piece.
Yeah, I've taken a risk with the international break and replaced RVP already and put in Lukaku. I also took out Gunnarsson and put in Januzaj. Risky but I hope it pays off.

Put Lukaku in the team two weeks ago straight into captaincy, gained me a tonne of points.

Have Begovic over Boruc, figured Stoke would get a Clean Sheet and Southampton wouldn't.

I've mostly been playing catch up to what happens in real life. Signed Lovren for this week and Remy for the next, which is probably risky since he'll be playing for France...

I had Lukaku in my team on GW1 and got rid of him because he wasn't getting a regular start... :ouch:

Somehow I've managed to reach 2nd in the table, so I reckon using my wildcard early has paid off at least.

The table is really close, I'm 4th in another league where the leader is on more than our first place. I've had 3 solid weeks though, back up to 10th and 43 points from 1st.

I've had Boruc on my bench since the 2nd week I think and I always debate whether to put him in, I never do and he keeps getting clean sheets! I sometimes wish you could manually make one substitute each week.

That's more like it!! I've got the highest score out of anyone in both the leagues I'm in, I needed that too, long may it continue so I might be able to permanently scrape myself off the bottom.

I had no time during the week either to update my team, and I was thinking of fitting in Ozil. Too bad I didn't.

After the low scoring round last week, it's been a high scoring one this week, I got 53 points and still dropped 3 places.

Making my way up the tables now. Up to 6th in classic and 2nd in H2H. I've had a storming last 3 weeks.

I had a decent week and stay in the Top 3, despite changing my captain from Ozil to Lukaku, which cost me 13 points... I also have Kasami in my team but he was on the bench, and so I could have got a few more points... that said, I benefited from Zabaleta not playing and Dawson being autosubbed in for a bonus 6 points.

Back