EPL Fantasy Football 2013/14

Well ive got RVP and Giroud and Rvp is my captain in Ashley Williams's absence...

Sturridge and Suarez up front, Suarez captain. 40 points at least between the two when Suarez gets his 3 bonus points.

Still got 5 players playing tomorrow and 2 playing right now. On 44pts.

Still got 3 or 4 to play. But more than happy with 54 points so far, should see me gain a couple of spots in the classic league.

Coming for ya Mars m'boy :D Won't be long now until I'm in that top 3...

Despite not having Suarez, the rest of my team have done pretty well, with all four defenders scoring clean sheets (infact 5 if you count one who didn't play!), all three strikers scoring, and some points in midfield too, so a bit of damage limitation for me!

Despite not having Suarez, the rest of my team have done pretty well, with all four defenders scoring clean sheets (infact 5 if you count one who didn't play!), all three strikers scoring, and some points in midfield too, so a bit of damage limitation for me!

We have identical strike forces... :lol: 63pts for me without Suarez, not bad.

I think I've won a game in the head-to-head league, first since the first week. The defending champion shouldn't be last. :lol:
Maybe I've turned a corner and need to make a good change next week too, as I did this week, only bad thing was not having Suarez as captain but Rooney didn't do too badly.

I think I've won a game in the head-to-head league, first since the first week. The defending champion shouldn't be last. :lol:
Maybe I've turned a corner and need to make a good change next week too, as I did this week, only bad thing was not having Suarez as captain but Rooney didn't do too badly.

You won against me. Out of everyone in the entire league, I had the second highest score and happened to play you, who had the highest score. I feel hard done by.

5 mins before the picks deadline I decide to start Boruc over Begovic, Begovic actually scores from a kickout! :ouch:

5 mins before the picks deadline I decide to start Boruc over Begovic, Begovic actually scores from a kickout! :ouch:
:ouch:

6 points for a goalkeeper scoring, and he scored against Boruc too!!... if it makes you feel any better, I chose Boruc over Krul, and Krul got a clean sheet against Chelsea today.

:ouch:

6 points for a goalkeeper scoring, and he scored against Boruc too!!... if it makes you feel any better, I chose Boruc over Krul, and Krul got a clean sheet against Chelsea today.

That makes me delighted! :lol: [/sarcasm] Quite unlucky though.:/

At least I had Remy score earlie I guess.

boruuuc.gif

4 - 0 for Man City already, but still no goal for Aguero... three assists though, and 20 points already - and there's still 7 minutes until half time :D

....this isn't going to be a good week for me :lol: Bugger all points and I think most of the people around me have players like Aguero, Rooney, RVP etc.

Chuffin' Bony. Every time I drop him he scores, every time I play him he doesn't even play.

This week he's nicked 6pt off me by playing 25' for a point, rather than dutifully being automatically subbed for James Ward-Prowse who would have scored me seven. Git.

Chuffin' Bony. Every time I drop him he scores, every time I play him he doesn't even play.

This week he's nicked 6pt off me by playing 25' for a point, rather than dutifully being automatically subbed for James Ward-Prowse who would have scored me seven. Git.

I got lucky this week, both Cahill and Ben Arfa didn't play at all so I did get Ward-Prowse's points. Quite why Luiz is playing over Cahill is another story.

I also did another decent transfer this week bringing in Pantilimon as my second GK, as my old one was never going to play. If he starts long term that will give me some good options, if he does not I've still got Mignolet for now.

Got a few ideas for this week, hopefully I can nail another good transfer as I need it to get back to the top.

Hey, guess who I transferred out midweek?

I hate that guy.

I signed three players this week, at a cost of 8 points, but (including my captain's bonus), they scored 52 points between them. 2 out of my selected players scored 45 between them, and the other 9 players scored just 15 between them... my playing defence scored a total of just 4 points, or 1 pt each on average, while two defender subs scored 16 points between them. If only Zabaleta had not been subbed on, I would have scored an extra 5 points. Oh well. Coatsey's XI will regain top spot tonight, but atleast I got my captain selection right this week!

I hate that guy.

I was thinking earlier when I saw him score, I bet Famine has transferred him out.

Suarez is saving my fantasy season, shame everyone is now going to get him too and spoil it.

I hate that guy.
:lol: Typical. That happened to me with RVP. The week that I took him out of my team, he got 1 goal and an assist. Still, at least I got my captain's choice right this week :D.

Can I still make a league for me and my friends? I made an account, its asking me to to pick a team, but I can't figure out how to make a league. Can someone help?

CAM
Can I still make a league for me and my friends? I made an account, its asking me to to pick a team, but I can't figure out how to make a league. Can someone help?
I believe you can - once you are logged in, look for the grey tabs on the main page about half way down the screen that say STATUS POINTS PICK TEAM TRANSFERS LEAGUES etc. and click LEAGUES. There you should see three grey tabs including CREATE NEW LEAGUE, and you can select to make either a Classic League (probably want this one) or a Head to Head league (which is a different format, where you win 'games' against other league players by outscoring them)... at this point you can also select which Gameweek to start scoring from (Gameweek 12 is up next, and starts November 23rd). Once you create a league, you will get a pin number and you can send this to your mates to allow them to join your league. Be careful posting the PIN anywhere public like on a forum, as you will get loads of random people joining.

Do I have to pick a team first? I'm logged in but I don't see anything. I've looked on fantasy.premierleague.com and fantasy.premierleague.com/squad-selection/ and it doesn't want to work.

Back