Error NP-32470-6

• Thread starter Leo Thorne
  • 347 comments
Down in Queens , NY after reboot and everything. Able to stream ps music while running but can't get in, frustrated:banghead:

Down in Portland, OR too, sadly. I can still share photos to Twitter, so...yay?

Jerome

Is it even feasible at this point for them to switch to offline functionality for basic things such as game saves, livery access, and Brand Central? I mean, none of that stuff should ever be at the mercy of a server connection. Sport Mode, lobbies, and photo/livery uploads are the only things that should be affected by something like this. You know, actual online stuff.

This has to be one of the stupidest things I’ve ever witnessed in all my years of gaming. GT Sport, as much as I’ve loved it, is an unplayable pile of garbage because of this. So many core features are locked out. What a truly idiotic decision.

Last edited:
This is so frustrating. I managed to connect around 10 PM ET, got 22 miles in, then got disconnected. I was just trying to get the free daily car but now I've missed out on it because of Sony's crappy servers.

Was able to get back online for a brief few minutes here in Ohio, but was promptly booted back offline while I was creating a livery. It's 10:30PM here and still, nothing.
Yeeeup. Lost it again. I was also doing a livery, it wouldn’t let me apply it but it seems as if it saved. Did I loose it?

Down in California since around 7:30.

Yeeeup. Lost it again. I was also doing a livery, it wouldn’t let me apply it but it seems as if it saved. Did I loose it?

I was doing one too, and it did save. I don't understand how these saves work. We're not able to save progress offline, but we can save a livery. There's also saving problems with multiple accounts on the same PS4. I don't remember exactly except that the only backup I could do with my second account was to a USB.

I was doing a livery too, saving localy works for me. But no access to the user content for livery design really ****s up.

It’s Friday here now and GT Sport cannot connect, Sony is stating that all services are up and running.
Fake news :banghead:

Seem to be able to play my F2P game (Also online only) just fine. GT Sport, not so much.

Edit: Managed to get online with Driveclub AND Project Cars 2 as well. Not sure where people are getting the "PSN down" thing when it seems like its just GT Sport, at least for me anyway

Last edited:
What is actually happened by the way? Server overload or server being dead? Does this affect to other games too?

My opinion PD should implemented offline save though. This has been discussed since launch and without it this had to be the biggest drawbacks from GTS. Perhaps is it really that difficult to add offline save that you might have to change almost the entire game architecture itself? Just wondering why PD still won't doing this because simple features like offline save have significant impact to the game and users.

I've just gotten on to GTA Online with absolutely no trouble. However, The Home screen seems to display my friends actions oddly, if I just press up and hover over friends, it shows one of my friends on Fortnite, if I actually open the list however, it shows that he's playing R6:Siege, and their actions don't seem to want to update either.

Still down? That's frustrating as I was hoping it might be back up so I could try Circuit De La Sarthe before the races reset.

I guess it's not to be as would have been the first time ever I got a complete set of one make car races with the same car for the Monday - Thursday vehicle choice with good results for my video collection.

Then I'm unscheduled pissed off.

You and the whole planet. We're all here apparently.

Right now its about 4pm on a Friday and I cut work early to play so instead we come here and complain.

I could play the new car pack on Forza but that's not much fun.

A friend's message finally came through just now and strangely it reconnected to the GT Sport server for me so hoping
I can get my Circuit De La Sarthe race done at 7:40 (last chance saloon)

EDIT: Gone again at 7:27! Curses!

Well I am in the race practice for the 7:40 Circuit De La Sarthe race so I hope I can complete it but seems to be back to normal now and my other profile is back showing offline so touch wood!

Back