Escudo & GTOne 1000 + MPH

• Thread starter dayboy2k1
  • 630 comments
Good God. This thread is almost 2 years old, and still gets brought up all the time.:P

i CANT GET NEAR THAT!!! My scud is hitting about 500 kph and only just doing that! It lift off that floor but then tends to go into the barrier before it gets as high as yours. Any other tips?

OMFG!!!!! i bought the Escudo and put those settings on... started to drive test course reversed....... and what happened...?!?!?!? i got 954,5 km/h!!!!! wuhuuuuu!!!! i'm GOD!!! (at least in my own room ;) ) it just took air under the car and BOOM goes to wheelie... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

now working on to get over 1000 km/h..... :D

I love this useless piece of crap... don't do much in races but it's great fun to try high speeds... :sly: *muahahahahahah*

i have tried getting up to "800" mph like the thing said. and i got nothing. i got up to 450mph...but hit the wall on the TEST COURSE. i just wonder how you get enough speed to go 800!? can someone please tell me ....i mean the damn wall always slows me back down to like 200mph....then it's off again ...i get up to 400mph.....then back down....over and over :banghead: can someone please tell me what i'm doing wrong?

MY BRO JUST MADE THE ESCUDO GO 1200+ HE WAS IN A RACE WITH IT!! I'M GOING TO MAKE HIM GO TO THE TEST COURSE AND SEE IF HE CAN DO IT AGAIN!!!

IN MY GAME, I can't make the GT-ONE get off of the ground, i'm using the one i won which you can't mess with the front downfore, do i have to buy the one you can buy so i can mess with the downforce?

Well I can't seem to get the escudo to do what the rest of you can. I've used these settings:
Try this:1. Have a car with OVER 1000 HP. Like the Escudo, GT-one race car, or R390 GT1 Race car.
2. Equip the highest stage turbine kit or NA tune possible.
3. Decrease spring rate to the smallest possible value for both front and rear.
4. Decrease ride height to the smallest possible value for both front and rear.
5. Set the gear ratio's auto setting to the highest level possible.
5. Set the gear ratio's final gear to about 2.6XX or3.XXX
6. Decrease the front downforce to the smallest possible value.
7. Increase the rear downforce to the largest possible value.
8. Set ASM to level 0.
9. Set TCS to level 0.

yet in the Toyota GT1 Race car on the test course i am up to just over 2,000kph!
WTF is wrong here.?

If you want to invest in a Gameshark to get speeds that are crazy and stay on the ground you can. Its called the Hybrid Theory. You can even add a 7th gear all sorts of fun things. I have gotten cars up to 680 without doing anything but throttle using hybrid theory. You can also unlock that lamborghini that you see in the vid, as well as some other nifty cars.

The trick is possible through gliches in the physics system, you guys have no doubt gotten air (not deliberately) in your cars before right? What happens you get a boost in speed because the physics engine is like WTF!! and you fly back down skidding all over the place, and or you pull a 400000 degree flat spin all while still maintaining 200+ mph. Many FPS games have problems like this.

My personal fav for the hybrids is the FTO with 10000 hp that corners at 438 mph :D and God knows what is the top speed. In the 2nd one there is a dodge intrepid funny car that has 5000 horse and is just a beast

The Escudo is obsolete in GT3 as they no longer have the Pikes Peak Uphill and Downhill from the 2nd one. The escudo imho should not be able to be modified, it has two race breed vitara engines in it and is already tuned out the wazoo. Also if you guys want to score a cool billion the easy way get a fliptop ps2 cover and buy GT3 Concept 2001 Tokyo auto show. If you get done with the game you are given access to a GT3 A-spec save with a billion.

What I want to know is what the hell happened to the killer 3000 gt with the 7 speed tranny from the first two!!?? And why the hell can you only perform displacement on 1 or 2 cars!!?? And when you do it does precisely nada just about.

You guys play this game way too much. I've only gotten to 919.8 in my escudo. Faster than I'll ever need to go ;-)

How are you guys taking the corners? Are you rail riding?

Wow, bringing back a post from the dead...

On a note, I guess I can say I have gone so fast... it crashed my PS2. My speed was in the billions.... :)

i dont count the time my ps2 crashed but it was cool hearing the sound og a toyota gt-one going at the speed of sound and more

Originally posted by code999
no i live in Dubai i chalenge best player in GT3
i always win hahaha

:lol: :D

ahhh..i have a lot of friends in Dubai...respect man..

still, you must be good to have to be the best in your country...especially one where everyone drives mercedes, bmw and lexus

Dont worry i am just joking man
but i mean a small number of people like me in gt3 (5033) top speed . i guess
nice to meat u man but where are u from :embarrassed:

Back