Escudo & GTOne 1000 + MPH

• Thread starter dayboy2k1
  • 630 comments
I BROKE THE 2000 MPH BARRIER!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 2000mph.jpg
    2000mph.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 121
933 Escudo. Haven't tried GT One and haven't really messed with it since this time last year.
How do you get 2000mph without a game shark???????

There's 27 previous pages of this thread, all telling you about this.

So why do you people keep on asking? The answers are literally at your fingertips.

Sorry Josh, but I have went 1248mph in the Escudo. It had 1000 + hp, I didn't post a pic cause I didn't have time to.
Now, here's my question, can YOU beat that?
burnout.gif

Originally posted by Mach 10
Sorry Josh, but I have went 1248mph in the Escudo. It had 1000 + hp, I didn't post a pic cause I didn't have time to.
burnout.gif

Oh for crying out loud...

2.147 billion mph. Read the frickin' thread.

Stay out of here, you haven't posted a top speed that we believe, so get.
I don't care what you say, leave us newbies alone!
You prolly can't go 800, anyway.
Make me read the goddanm thread.

Clearly you're blind, being incapable of reading any of the thread so far as you post your top speed with the phrase "can YOU beat that" (when everyone and his dog can). So I'll reiterate the top speed I just posted for you:

Originally posted by Famine
2.147 billion mph. Read the frickin' thread.

You cannot beat that, as it is the game's upper limit for speed/distance. And if you'd read the thread at all you'd know that it IS possible and you'd know HOW it is possible.

Do not tell anyone to "get" out of a thread EVER again at this site. You are not a moderator or administrator, nor are you the site's censor. This is friendly advice.

burnout.gif
Yes and without making a hybrid too.

PS.Heres a tip, Famine can go as fast as he's said, these stupidly fast times are done by creating a hybrid car. and another tip don't argue with Famine over Gran Turismo things, he WILL win and he will be right 99.99% of the time.

Originally posted by Famine
Clearly you're blind, being incapable of reading any of the thread so far as you post your top speed with the phrase "can YOU beat that" (when everyone and his dog can). So I'll reiterate the top speed I just posted for you:

You cannot beat that, as it is the game's upper limit for speed/distance. And if you'd read the thread at all you'd know that it IS possible and you'd know HOW it is possible.

Do not tell anyone to "get" out of a thread EVER again at this site. You are not a moderator or administrator, nor are you the site's censor. This is friendly advice.

Don't tell me to read something when I don't want to.
There, you win.

Read my post just above. And if your not willing to read any facts and find out what is right before trying to argue a case don't bother trying.

YES, TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK. And it's Live4speed. Live For Speed is a game which by coincidence has nothing to do with my username. But anyway, welcome to GTP.

What a welcome, I've been welcome in an argument about a dumb top speed. :rolleyes: Thanks for the welcome live4speed, (that's correct, ain't it?) and Famine, I now realize how much of an ass i've been, and I apologize. Well, if I'm banned for this, I will rmember never to argue about a topspeed again, I apologize.

Mach 10, you should introduced yourself to GTP in the rumble strip so then I coulda for warned you about famine.

Dear admin/moderator,
Please close this thread and "sticky" it. There can't possibly be anything useful to add to this thread. It's a dead thread that is doing nothing more than wasting more and more bandwidth.

Sincerely,
Spike

Originally posted by spike10h
Dear admin/moderator,
Please close this thread and "sticky" it. There can't possibly be anything useful to add to this thread. It's a dead thread that is doing nothing more than wasting more and more bandwidth.

Sincerely,
Spike

Why close it man? Its good thats it open so new members can post in it. Pkus there is no reson to sticky this thread.There are lots if threads that are the same length as this and have nothing else that can really be added but we havent closed them...:odd:

What a welcome, I've been welcome in an argument about a dumb top speed. :rolleyes: Thanks for the welcome live4speed, (that's correct, ain't it?) and Famine, I now realize how much of an ass i've been, and I apologize. Well, if I'm banned for this, I will rmember never to argue about a topspeed again, I apologize.
Hey don't worry about it, you won't get banned anyway the mods arn't modern hitlers.

Originally posted by spike10h
Dear admin/moderator,

Sincerely,
Spike

What drug are you on? I must have it.

Seriously man, I must know what your on that made you say that..

We need an inside contact. We should make a secret none mod's forum lol.

Back