Escudo & GTOne 1000 + MPH

• Thread starter dayboy2k1
  • 630 comments
There's an echo in here.

2.147 billion mph. You can't beat it, so don't bother trying. I'm happy for you that you're happy though.

Gotcha fried, the lot of ya. 1437 mph, GT-One racer. Oddly, enough Famine, I cannot get to do the breakthrough cheat :odd:

Holy Begeezus CollyGT, you need to do a search. This has all been argued and explained earlier, somewhere. I'm sure famine will post a link for you shortly.

Originally posted by CollyGT
Lol i've been away all day, and i'm too lazy to search through all 29 pages

You'll find that almost everyone is too lazy to help you in that case.

GTP helps those who help themselves.

Originally posted by heero 12
I own you all 1500MPH!!!!!11111!!11!1!1!1!

I hate to break it to you but 2.4billion mph/kph has already been acheived. but congrats on your new personal best. i've only got 900mph or so myself.

Originally posted by Famine
You'll find that almost everyone is too lazy to help you in that case.

GTP helps those who help themselves.

Glad I ain't lazy, hey people, quit bringing this up! 2.147 billion mph, 2.147 million MPH!!!!!!!!!!!

think they heard me?:lol:

i got 1220 kph but i dont know how you go 2.1 billoin i think someome smokes too much weed

Attachments

• 1220.jpg
    1220.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 27
You hit 2billion by exiting the track through a glich in seattle 2. You then have a unending road so you can do the wheely thing and keep on accelerating until your speed is too great for the PS2 to deal with and it freezes. I've done it, it is kind of hard to get.

There is a whole thread devoted to it. basically you run into the first corner after the start line at 180+Mph. You have to hit it on the far right. This took me about an hour to get though.

I just noticed you'll break through the Test Course wall if you're going at least 5,000 MPH... (This is on purpose built hybrids... do not try this with your garden vareity 'Monster' Escudo or TS020 ;) )

I just noticed something. Look at your ODO. the first 8#'s are the same as the first 8#'s in your speed. Someone on the post about 2 billion MPH runs had the same thing! Maybe that is the highest the ODO can count?

98cobra
I can never break through the Seattle course with the wheelie trick, but I can do it without the trick. What am I doing wrong.

stay along the wall as close as u can, at atleast 300km, which is simple to do with the escudo then hopefully youll go through, it took me like 5min to get through

BAR-ZoNdA
stay along the wall as close as u can, at atleast 300km, which is simple to do with the escudo then hopefully youll go through, it took me like 5min to get through

Funnily enough, I broke out the other day, through annoyance, in a completely standard Shelby Cobra at 147mph (236km/h).

It's not necessarily speed that does it - although a significant thump doesn't hurt.

Just rub the wall and haul the wheel/sticks/buttons hard away from the track as you impact. That should do it nicely. Works 9 times out of 8 for me.

Back