European GT2 Series 1 - Nemesis-Reaper is the champion!PS4 

• Thread starter andrew1990
  • 477 comments

Which day works best for you? Up to 2 choices - please comment with extra details

• Monday

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
Well... that didn't go as planned!

Congratulations to @MightyL for the win, and well done @gt6champnk69 for the clean driving and giving me a good fight for 2nd, I tried to make that Beemer as wide as the track, but persistence paid off for you. Well done :cheers:

Unlucky for those who's connection gave up on them.

I could never get into the same groove for that race and the Wife decided she had something really important to tell me, don't ask me what it was though, haven't got a clue!!! :P :confused: :lol:
Can't believe my connection went dodgy never happened before

Didn't notice in the race. I feel bad for those of you who lost connection, hope it does you better in the next race.
Congratulations mightylieven:cheers:👍. Did she propose @hobbsy ?.
Yeah great race, I leaved you room, but my first tries, I was too late on the brakes.:)

I'm reading a spider spoiled the race for one, the wife for another. Don't know which I would prefer to have in my house. The wife or the spider... :)

I've got both, but one is better company than the other, oh and really good at knitting ;)

Ok @MightyL I accept your challenge to start last for the next race... you'll have some cars to pass then :P

Another shout at for @andrew1990 well done and thanks for bringing us all together. :cheers:

Race from my view. Be good to see a different view of turn 1. Felt like I was quite far round before the impact but can't see where it came from or how it happened.

Thanks to my mate walker for hanging back at the end to give me someone to play with. Pity you ran out of fuel!

No problem everyone! I managed to keep it clean so was surprised to finish where I did.

Thanks @gt6champnk69 for apologising for the incident. As far as I'm concerned the matter is finished. If anyone else has any issues (which I hope not) then message me. But we're a good bunch who seem to know that we all make mistakes :)

Shame about connection issues again for a couple of people. I'll be uploading the race to my YouTube account when I get a few minutes (over 2gb!)

Attachments

• Mugello GT2 Race.jpg
    Mugello GT2 Race.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 14
  • Mugello GT2 Qualifying.jpg
    Mugello GT2 Qualifying.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 13
2nd: gt6champnk69 28
3rd: Nemesis-Reaper 28
4th: buybon355 25
5th: robqt 22
6th: ajh_1990 21
7th: walleyuk 17
8th: geordie139 14
9th: Walker177mk2 12
10th: twiggllett 11
11th: wittedave 10

Should be correct.... :)

2nd: gt6champnk69 28
3rd: Nemesis-Reaper 28
4th: buybon355 25
5th: robqt 22
6th: ajh_1990 21
7th: walleyuk 17
8th: geordie139 14
9th: Walker177mk2 12
10th: twiggllett 11
11th: wittedave 10

Should be correct.... :)

Please explain?

Attachments

• IMG_7198.PNG
    IMG_7198.PNG
    148.4 KB · Views: 13
Hi folks could some of you post your Internet speeds from the ps4 so I know if it's my broadband or ac server cheers

BT
Download 14.9
Upload 6.9

Tend to get more on other devices and generally have no problems racing online while streaming on my computer. Several other devices in the house also being used so I take up more than my fair share of the bandwidth!

European GT2 series on a weekday evening from 9pm British Summer Time. Please vote in the poll regarding what day works best for you.

Cars:
BMW M3 GT2 x 5
Chevrolet Corvette C7R x 5
Ferrari 458 GT2 x 5
Plus one extra of any to make 16

16-15-14-13-12-11-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 in GT

Tracks:
Nurburgring GP (GT) 23 laps (shakedown - 26th June)

Silverstone GP 20 laps (10th July)
Spa 17 laps (17th July)
Mugello 23 laps (24th July)
One week break (I'm away at the Spa 24)
Barcelona GP 25 laps (7th August)
Imola 24 laps (14th August)
Monza 21 laps (21st August)

9pm - room open for qualifying
9:30pm - race starts (delay 60 seconds)
~10:15pm - race ends

Autoclutch - on
Traction control - factory
ABS - factory
Stability control - off
Tyre blankets - on
Fuel rate - 100%
Tyre wear rate - 100%
Damage rate - 0%
Allowed tyres out - 3
Qualify limit - 10%

Time of day - 3pm
Weather - Clear
Ambient temperature - 24c
Track Surface - Optimum

Penalties - If you get a penalty and need to slow down to serve it, please do so off the racing line and pay attention to cars coming up fast behind you.

I'm looking to start the series after Le Mans this month so please sign up if you're interested/can make it, along with voting for day preference and car choice. Add me on ajh_1990 on PSN and I'll be sending out the room password before it opens.
If spots are still available, I would like to run in this... My PSN is XbrocktonhockeyX , GTP ID is @cdc9906

BT
Download 14.9
Upload 6.9

Tend to get more on other devices and generally have no problems racing online while streaming on my computer. Several other devices in the house also being used so I take up more than my fair share of the bandwidth!
I've never had any problems before last night, hope it doesn't happen again. Cheers

Hi folks could some of you post your Internet speeds from the ps4 so I know if it's my broadband or ac server cheers

I use my mobile phone currently!... I think i get around 22ish Megabytes Down, & around 1.5Megabytes up
this is with "Three"

How old is your router?

Back