European GT2 Series 1 - Nemesis-Reaper is the champion!PS4 

• Thread starter andrew1990
  • 477 comments

Which day works best for you? Up to 2 choices - please comment with extra details

• Monday

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
Managed to get a couple of short sprint races in tonight for testing.
Running on Mediums I got into low 1:50,s, still got a couple of things to look at with setup but feel like there is another second to get out of it.

Had a great battle with a Vette, it was too fast on the long straight though.

1,49,035 gonna be tough round in the vett

1'48'788.

Such a demanding track on concentration. There's almost no places to relax, giving your mind the opportunity to catch up with what your arms n feet are doing. Keeps on flowing flowing flowing. Being in one corner is preparing how to tackle the next...

Also, without mistakes of the other, the places to overtake are sparse. It's going to be a challenging race.

Great to see the gabs being taken by new players. Welcome to this series. I did some testing laps the day after SPA Francorchamps, and I think I was in the 1:50.+. Does anyone have decent setup for the Corvette C7R they want to share. SPA was great, I'm looking forward to Mugello, that race will be challenging lats. I had a great race against @buybon355 & @hobbsy /Nemesis-Reaper, hope it will continue.
Cheers:cheers:👍:gtpflag:

Well done to those lapping in the late 1min 40s, I haven't even got near that yet - running in the 52s-53s :lol:

Are you all using setups?

I can find some for the 458 but half of the values don't relate - must be a different version.

I'll keep searching but don't mind trundling round at the back. :D

If anyone is planning to be on tonight, I plan to be running some laps, so will probably setup a lobby for it.

I'll post up some details once I open up a room, unless someone else beats me to it. ;)

I should be on from 8ish.

1'48'788.

Such a demanding track on concentration. There's almost no places to relax, giving your mind the opportunity to catch up with what your arms n feet are doing. Keeps on flowing flowing flowing. Being in one corner is preparing how to tackle the next...

Also, without mistakes of the other, the places to overtake are sparse. It's going to be a challenging race.
Tyres are my challenge cooking the soft rubber, medium rubber won't heat up

Well done to those lapping in the late 1min 40s, I haven't even got near that yet - running in the 52s-53s :lol:

I can find some for the 458 but half of the values don't relate - must be a different version.

I will be happy to be lapping low 50s in race conditions mate gonna be a great race

1'48'788.

Hi mate how are you lapping with the medium tyres ;)

found a lobby but no one else is in it?
I would have liked to join you but no more practice today can't get in the zone lol had a few runs round mugello today can't into the 49's half a second off my usual pace I hope qualifying Monday brings the better out of me

I'll be there too

Just got home, stormy weather, not sure if my mobile internet (yep that will be my mobile phone... :boggled:) will hold out tonight.

Should be on in 20ish minutes if anyone is around.

Laters

Back