European Time Group 4 Racing (ETG4R) Bathurst Monday 27th November 8:30pm GMT - SPACES

• Thread starter andrew1990
  • 447 comments
Just a little heads up: i got a G29 today and am still getting used to it, so i hope i won't be a driving obstacle tonight - please be a little patient with me... ;)
Did a few test races and i should be able to still drive fair, obviously just a bit slower.

Just a little heads up: i got a G29 today and am still getting used to it, so i hope i won't be a driving obstacle tonight - please be a little patient with me... ;)
Did a few test races and i should be able to still drive fair, obviously just a bit slower.

I'm planning to get one very soon so will go through the same thing. I'm sure it'll be fine! :)

Cheers all good fun and for the most part clean. Bit of rubbing but nothing major.

Great battle in the second race ☺

My Mazda was quick through the twisty stuff but got left for dead on the straights!

Points! Should all be correct. If people who haven't raced so far don't appear by the end of next week then I'll take them out of the table - only those who have turned up for races shall be there, regardless of finishing or not.

Absolutely brilliant racing tonight! Race 2 had 1st to 9th covered by just 12s after 20 minutes with battles throughout. Lots of great overtaking and I'm hoping for more of the same next week at Brands Hatch Grand Prix.

Attachments

• Results and Points GTP.xlsx
    15.7 KB · Views: 12
Great defending Jake. I need to work on my blocking.

I really enjoyed the second race. Going from the back row to the podium in the first race was cool as well but the second race more fun.

UPDATED POINTS.

Started to do the results between the races and straight after. Pays to get it done quicker!

Attachments

• Results and Points GTP.xlsx
    15.7 KB · Views: 19
Had a blast last night,started last, made a few passes then battled like hell for 4th place,cheers everyone.

I should be able to make the rest of the rounds but only for race 2 if that's ok.

Had a blast last night,started last, made a few passes then battled like hell for 4th place,cheers everyone.

I should be able to make the rest of the rounds but only for race 2 if that's ok.

I'm pretty sure you came third.

I had the feeling you backed off a little after we had a cuddle in one of the hairpins. I can't say I wasn't glad. :D

Points! Should all be correct. If people who haven't raced so far don't appear by the end of next week then I'll take them out of the table - only those who have turned up for races shall be there, regardless of finishing or not.

Absolutely brilliant racing tonight! Race 2 had 1st to 9th covered by just 12s after 20 minutes with battles throughout. Lots of great overtaking and I'm hoping for more of the same next week at Brands Hatch Grand Prix.

Is it possible that "boost" was on in both races? I think it's remarkable that there was only a 12s difference between first and last place.

I didn't record the first race, I must have pressed a wrong button so it didn't save. But that's not too bad tbh. That first race was a disaster for me :) I braked too late crashed right into MW_Turned in turn one, he lost a lot of time with it, so I waited for him to get back on the track and continued my race. Lost concentration in the following laps an dropped down to last place. At the last lap I woke up and drove the fastest lap of the race. As I didn't record it, I can't prove it unfortunatly, It only showed on my screen for 1 second right after passing the finish line. I guess no one else could see it as I was the last one to pass the chequered flag.

My second race was better, a few nice battles :

Of boost was on I (controversially) vote we should leave it on! The race was great, close battles throughout.

Of boost was on I (controversially) vote we should leave it on! The race was great, close battles throughout.

Tbh, I don't really like it. It helps you get closer to the one in front of you but it doesn't help you overtake him. So you get the feeling you are faster but you can't get past the one in front. Very frustrating imo. Also, it allows you to make mistakes, if you miss a corner you make up the lost time within a lap. And ofc... I play GTS to get a realistic racing experience. the points I stated above are anything but realistic

Tbh, I don't really like it. It helps you get closer to the one in front of you but it doesn't help you overtake him. So you get the feeling you are faster but you can't get past the one in front. Very frustrating imo. Also, it allows you to make mistakes, if you miss a corner you make up the lost time within a lap. And ofc... I play GTS to get a realistic racing experience. the points I stated above are anything but realistic
I’m not saying it’s a good idea or that it is in any way realistic, and tbh I hope that it wasn’t on and we just had a really good race....

Constantly switching to rear view on Bonnet cam like that would do my head in. I have been a bumper cam user since 1997 :D

Yeah i should change to bumper can, but i am so used to the bonnet cam :P gts is the first serious racing game i play online and the first time i need to care about whats happening around me (except from gta online racing, but thats not really comparable). I just need some time to let it go

Yeah i should change to bumper can, but i am so used to the bonnet cam :P gts is the first serious racing game i play online and the first time i need to care about whats happening around me (except from gta online racing, but thats not really comparable). I just need some time to let it go

I find the radar really useful in GTS. However you were fine in the overtake efforts we had with each other so perhaps you dont need it.

Back