European Time Group 4 Racing (ETG4R) Bathurst Monday 27th November 8:30pm GMT - SPACES

• Thread starter andrew1990
  • 447 comments
I find the radar really useful in GTS. However you were fine in the overtake efforts we had with each other so perhaps you dont need it.

Oh I do need it. 90% of the time it's not a problem as I regularly look behind, but sometimes I don't as I am not expecting someone to be there. I had a tiny collision with Mythaga in turn 1, just because I didn't expect him to go for the inside. At 10:00 in my video I got completely suprised by Geordie. I thought he was still 2 - 3 seconds behind me :P
Whats your psn btw ? Not sure who you are :P

Ah I didnt see any issues from my position. Yes Geordie did a FILO in turning up late and putting in a fast performance.

I'm Allaloneatron.

I found the room by accident,only joined as I had a friend in the room,hadn't looked at the forum in weeks. I fully expected to get my ass handed to me but it went ok. Some excellent close battles.

None of you guys using the cockpit view? For me it's the most immersive experience. Unfortunately it doesn't work in the Citroen, because some clever designer decided to entirely block the view with a stupid rollcage bar... :(
Also i noticed something funny since i use a wheel: when you turn off TC and the car looses the rear end, the wheel's force feedback automatically turns it in the countersteer position. It feels like countersteering assistance which is kind of annoying... anyone else got that?

I like cockpit view and will us it watching in a replay but i dont see enough of the road when racing.

I found the room by accident,only joined as I had a friend in the room,hadn't looked at the forum in weeks. I fully expected to get my ass handed to me but it went ok. Some excellent close battles.

I expected to get eaten alive to be honest. As Colin pointed out.. I was not that fast back in GT5 and GT6. I think its the TT. Not me.

Last edited:
I don't like Brands. It feels like the grass in the GP section has magnets hidden in it. :banghead:
Isn't the TT made of aluminium...? So it shouldn't be a problem... :)
But anyway, i'm not sure if i can make it tonight, so if anyone wants my place, feel free.
I have to admit, i've fallen for Project Cars 2. Since then GTS is not that much fun anymore...

Great racing tonight! Points will be sorted out tomorrow.

For those that signed up but haven't raced, haven't come back or haven't let me know that you aren't taking part, I'll be withdrawing your entries this time on Wednesday. Those places will then be open for anyone to sign up and hopefully turn up and enjoy some great racing. Might seem harsh but 7 entries tonight with 16 signed up is a bit disappointing as an organiser.

Had a weird evening yesterday. First qualify session was pretty bad. I struggled to get 1.34's until i suddenly drove a perfect lap and managed to get the pole somehow.

Race 1 was perfect, maybe my best race ever. my fastest lap was 0,001 s slower that allaloneatron :P i went off track once, in the final lap. As there was a 10 sec gap between me and p2, i decided to risk it all and go for the fastest lap.

Second quali went better, although allaloneatron beat me. But at least i could regularly do 1.34's.
When we went to a new rroom after visability issues, i grabbed pp again, but i think allaloneatron deserves the bonus point, as his pole lap in the first room was faster than mine.

Second race was a total disaster. It felt like the first time i drove on the track. I crashed in places i havent crashed since ps3 days.

Lets never race on brands hatch again

I seemed to have the same issues. Race 1 was about as good as it was going to get, then race 2 the first half was utterly hopeless. Second half was better but was so far behind it was never recoverable

Race 1 was perfect, maybe my best race ever. my fastest lap was 0,001 s slower that allaloneatron :P i went off track once, in the final lap. As there was a 10 sec gap between me and p2, i decided to risk it all and go for the fastest lap.

Lets never race on brands hatch again

As Andrew says its an unforgiving track. I was off the track 3-4 times in the first race (pushed off once). I got it together in the last half but I was never going to catch you two at the front. I thought you were going to walk the second one.

As Andrew says its an unforgiving track. I was off the track 3-4 times in the first race (pushed off once). I got it together in the last half but I was never going to catch you two at the front. I thought you were going to walk the second one.

I wish i walked the second one, would have brought me to the finish line a lot quicker :P

Points! Allaloneatron is still leading the standings, with JC in 2nd - in theory the gap can be met and a title fight down to the wire. We'll have to see if it happens! There's also 4 points between C4_Jipu and I in the battle for 3rd!

On another note. the following people need to let me know if they're going to race this season/race again this season. If you aren't then I'll open up your spaces. We only had 7 entrants last night - we've had double figures and had great racing and are still having great racing, but there's no reason we can't get at least 10 people on the grid.
@choSeeCZ
@ROBQT
@dritslem
@Theaffliction
@nissman
@lxmmy
@Sinyster
@Renrag39

Attachments

• Results and Points GTP.xlsx
    16.1 KB · Views: 17
awkX7yey.jpg

Went for a few laps at Bathurst yesterday and realized again how much i hate this track. I guess you can put me up for last place next monday... :(

Back