European Time Group 4 Racing (ETG4R) Bathurst Monday 27th November 8:30pm GMT - SPACES

• Thread starter andrew1990
  • 447 comments
I did a Jordan Cox Livery on my Civic this week and then I thought... I have to do that on the TT as its Bathurst week and being the FF car looking to teach the FRs and MRs a thing or two.
FJka4Ol5.jpg

If your not sure why I would do that. See here.....

Bathurst on Monday - there are spaces still available for those interested! Will you conquer the mountain, or will the mountain conquer you? (The mountain always wins btw....) :)

Anyone gunna give away any times? I just got a 2:18.4. I hit the wall once in the technical section after Skyline so there is room to move there.

Don't forgot to download the update earlier on in the evening!! (Oh and no nerf for the Audi this time either :D)

I knocked out a 2:18.7 in my Vantage as well while doing a comparison. It's a lot nicer to drive than the TT, that's for sure.

2016 R18 is pure filth! The room will be changed to Group 1 and a different track after the main racing is finished - we now have all three 2016 LMP1-H cars in the game....

It should be close tonight, if we don't all crash out at random points.
The fastest i could do was 2:18.556, but i guess that was pure luck... i really struggle going downhill. It's extremely hard for me to keep the car balanced in the curves there.

I struggle in most corners haha. Not done much tuning on gts yet and not really getting to grips with it yet

My TT is default settings apart from lowered a bit. I tried but just made it worse.
I did a bit of setup on the front: harder dampers and softer anti-roll bar. That actually helped a lot. Also i set the gears to match the downhill section.
Interestingly this track is much easier to drive with the wheel than with a controller. Usually in GTS it is the other way around... ;)

I’ve found the wheel to be much easier everywhere unless you’re using the beetle, then you need to use a controller to get the best of its incorrect BOP haha.

I done a setup and the vantage was way too tail happy. I knocked it back a tiny little bit and now it’s more toward the understeer end of things! Played around a bit more and can’t aeem to find the right balance! For the gears I just extended 6th haha I didn’t want to go too mad

Latest Posts

Back