Ever seen an alien?

• Thread starter Z o n d a
  • 44 comments
BadWordBinch
I totally believe in aliens but i have never seen one, nor have i seen a UFO. đź’ˇ

Comment if you have seen one or think you see one and please describe your experience.

I'm really interested. :rolleyes:

Z o n d a
I totally believe in aliens but i have never seen one, nor have i seen a UFO. đź’ˇ

Comment if you have seen one or think you see one and please describe your experience.

I'm really interested. :rolleyes:

I have never seen an alien, or at least I don't think I have.

My mom, who doesn't really believe in UFO's and such, claims she has seen two things over the hospital she works at twice she can't explain. Both things she has seen were traveling at high speeds, much higher then anything normal. The first one sat in place, then took off straigh up at high speed. The other shot across the sky at very high speed two. I'm jealous since I think aliens and UFOs are fascinating, but I haven't seen a thing.

Alien is the legal definition of an illegal immigrant, so yes I have seen aliens.

Have I seen extra-terrestrials? No, never. But I did spot a mysterious aircraft that I didn't recognise once, but I wasn't wearing my glasses and where I live is a common flightpath for air force flights/test flights so I don't consider it to be anything out of the ordinary.

MazdaPrice
Alien is the legal definition of an illegal immigrant, so yes I have seen aliens.

Have I seen extra-terrestrials? No, never. But I did spot a mysterious aircraft that I didn't recognise once, but I wasn't wearing my glasses and where I live is a common flightpath for air force flights/test flights so I don't consider it to be anything out of the ordinary.

That reminds me I once saw a strange orb of light in the sky once during a storm. My bro looked it up on the Internet and it turned out to be a very rare lightning (as in thunder and lightning) event. I was kinda disappointed though, as it was no alien space ship going to land and present me with a ray gun or teleport system or something cool. :lol:

Yeah Ive seen an alien, hell even took a picture

EaKTZ.jpg

That reminds me I once saw a strange orb of light in the sky once during a storm. My bro looked it up on the Internet and it turned out to be a very rare lightning (as in thunder and lightning) event. I was kinda disappointed though, as it was no alien space ship going to land and present me with a ray gun or teleport system or something cool. :lol:

I think you're speaking of ball lightning?

elitedriver123
I think you're speaking of ball lightning?

I guess so. What's that? :dunce:
It was like a orb rotating in a kind of orbit. I can't remember if there was just one of them or more, it was a long time ago.
It was on a holiday to the US of A too. That place scares me.

My mom, who doesn't really believe in UFO's and such, claims she has seen two things over the hospital she works at twice she can't explain. Both things she has seen were traveling at high speeds, much higher then anything normal. The first one sat in place, then took off straigh up at high speed. The other shot across the sky at very high speed two. I'm jealous since I think aliens and UFOs are fascinating, but I haven't seen a thing.

Reminds of the time I spotted an object in the sky outside my house back in September. I thought I was just looking at the ISS moving across that sky, then after a few seconds it just shot off in the opposite direction at high speed and disappeared from sight.

I guess so. What's that? :dunce:
It was like a orb rotating in a kind of orbit. I can't remember if there was just one of them or more, it was a long time ago.
It was on a holiday to the US of A too. That place scares me.

It's an atmospheric electrical phenomenon. It's said to be luminous, spherical, and usually explodes with the odor of sulfur. It is very controversial, however. I don't think this "orb" was ball lightning, though.

i don't see a point of making up a story, so i believe you all. By the way, when there is lightning, i suggest looking up to see UFO if you're lucky, you will see one.

My dad used to be an alien, he's no longer since he's had his citezenship for a while now.

elitedriver123
It's an atmospheric electrical phenomenon. It's said to be luminous, spherical, and usually explodes with the odor of sulfur. It is very controversial, however. I don't think this "orb" was ball lightning, though.

I honestly don't remember, it was at night and it seemed to light up the clouds a little where it was at. I was there with my family when I saw it.
It was like a orb traveling in an orbit like I said. I can't remember it's size or anything but I did remember it went away when the storm died down a little.
As I said I remember my brother looked it up on the Internet. It was some natural phenomenon (I'm almost certainly sure). I'll speak to him tomorrow to see if he remembers what it was and if he does I'll send a link of info to show you it.

3_RESIDENTALIEN.jpg

My dad is one, but I don't feel secure enough to scan his (The internet can be scary:guilty: )
As for extra-terrestrials, Napa Valley, CA ~7:30PM. I saw a "UFO"; 2 lights out in a field (I thought it was just a late-night harvest) suddenly rise, drop again into a field, and then rise again, this time crossing the road we were driving on!

Too bad I don't have photo proof...

Like I'm going to admit to it in a public forum. Do you know what they do to us when that happens??!?!?!?

I might of at my vacation home in Maui. I was out in the back with my buddies and there the stars are clear as day. I saw this beam of light that seemed to be bouncing off the stars at incredible speeds. It had like a purplish-blue tail following it. It wasn't a shooting star. I couldn't explain how it was going so fast but it was nothing from this world. It really weirded me out and no I wasn't drinking. I absolutely know what I saw.

We've had roughly 800 aliens arrive in australia in the last month, and more keep coming, the government refuses to execute them though, and want to let them live among us...

Back on Krypton I wasn't an alien, but then I crash landed on Earth as a baby and have had to hide my identity from the world, using the name..........................................you don't really think I'm telling the internet my name do you? :lol: (You'll all hunt me down to use my powers for evil.)

Jai

I want to say all kinds of crap about my teachers, but I'm scared they use this site..

Unless your teachers have a lust for GT and are fond of chatting with internet folk then I think you're probably safe Jai.

I remember once when I was 11 I crawled up to my window and on the street I saw an extraterrestrial dance fest(?) on and they we're all slow dancing :dunce:

The party/gig then followed onto an anal probing exhibit with onlookers and cows we're laughing and stuff....

Then I woke up, remembering never to watch South Park before I go to sleep :dopey:

I heard a strange whirring sound over the top of my house one night, that eventually faded away. Probably some messed-up helicopter :D

PeterJB
I heard a strange whirring sound over the top of my house one night, that eventually faded away. Probably some messed-up helicopter :D

From personal experience, I can say that helicopters can look really weird in the distance.
A few times I've mistaken a helicopter in the distance as a flying saucer. It's only when it's a little closer that you can clearly see what it actually is.
It's rather strange though that trained policemen often say they have seen strange things in the sky. Are they mistaken too?

wfooshee- ya i wouldn't get too far with the detail and show all your proof on the internet AT ALL.

Gtmail- i believe you, there would be no point for you to lie

RTSolvalou- HUH? elaborate, or send me a message if you want. im extremely interested

jagdrag77- lol, if only it happened in real life

You can start by infiltrating Area 51 :sly:

Good luck with that. If you tried to do that, you'd be killed on sight. I've heard about the signs. And by signs, I mean "Area 51 warning signs".

I haven't seen any creatures or anything that could appear to be from another world, but I think it's totally possible that there might be some sort of life on other planets. The question is not if, but where. Life forms of some sort likely exist on other planets. Our technology just isn't good enough to prove this though. It will be proven, even if it takes years. But anyways, I've never seen any strange beings of any sort. At least I think I haven't.

Somebody might just think they're seeing an everyday object when it really is a UFO. It's a matter of time before the 1947 Roswell UFO incident reruns.

Now I must stop editing this post, my planet needs me... Wait a minute...

If I were an extraterrestrial and I looked down at Earth, the last thing I would think "Yes I would like to enter their atmosphere for a closer look!"

Back