EXCLUSIVE GT5:P Spec II - NINTH update (NEW DFGT Wheel Hands-On, April 18)

• Thread starter amar212
  • 2,456 comments
As someone said the picture of the Ferrari is probably from the opening cinematic.

Amar, please, please, give us more and higher quality photos and vids, please please please

Here is the my thoughts on that F1. He mention that it was only shown at the end of the opening movie. Any takers on that it is not included in GT5P but will be in the final version of the game. I wouldn't expect any more pictures then that teaser.

I've been wondering exactly the same thing..

Whilst Bernie Ecclestone has made some "interesting" decisions with regards to F1 in the previous years, he sure as hell knows the value of a license!

My understanding is that in competing in the World F1 Championship, constructors sign part of the rights to the FIA for how they can be used. Hence why there's only ever been 1 Official F1 game at anytime...

I've alway wished that PD would obtain the rights to F1 cars etc, but i know that both PD and the FIA would miss out on a veritable sea of cash by putting them into GT rather than a seperate game.

very true. I would be somewhat suprised if the F1 cars didn't have a game of their own. If they are in gt there is a few "concerns" with how much pd would simulate the f1 series in the game

1. none of the drivers in f1 would be in gt.
2. there are 22 cars in f1, but only 16 cars race on the track at once

also i guess if pd does have the licence we can add 18 tracks to the track list for gt5 then.

My other thought is maybe its an exclusive deal with Ferrari only or the car may not be a ferrari at all. Not that its a big deal but it is missing the malborough logo on the rear wing.

Well, if it was at end of opening vid, it's done, so why not put it in the game, also this could mean there's at least one race car, maybe more.

LOL THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!! LOLOLOL

very true. I would be somewhat suprised if the F1 cars didn't have a game of their own. If they are in gt there is a few "concerns" with how much pd would simulate the f1 series in the game

1. none of the drivers in f1 would be in gt.
2. there are 22 cars in f1, but only 16 cars race on the track at once

also i guess if pd does have the licence we can add 18 tracks to the track list for gt5 then.

My other thought is maybe its an exclusive deal with Ferrari only or the car may not be a ferrari at all. Not that its a big deal but it is missing the malborough logo on the rear wing.

Interesting idea that would explain why so many locations of Formula 1 tracks appear on the world map in pictures of GT5P

Give me old Hockenheim and Spa

Please what is summing up?

"summing up", saying/doing one thing that really captures the essence of a topic.

I meant to put that you have really shown the mood of this thread with the 300 video. It's a bit mad the way this thread is going!

Hope that helps to ease the confusion?

EDIT: Oh and that's page 8 just to beat Fyshokid to it! :P

ok its been "and some" now so what happened, where is he? has he become addicted or has sony hunted him down and silenced him LOL

caution_this_is_sparta.jpg

Interesting takes on real F1 cars in the game. I haven't played any of the EA F1 games (besides the demo on the PSN). DO they have historic F1 cars also? If that's a loophole PD can exploit, I'd love to see historic F1 cars in the game. Obviously I'd love to see them all but if we can get some I'd be pretty happy.

OK hes ONLINE! he could be posting right now.....or trying to read to the end of this thread.....oh god I hope not! LOL

Back