Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
So hang on.. The F40 in the rain masters is allowed to try the pit manoeuvre on me and not get a ramming penalty but I try to go up the inside of the cheater into the first corner and he turns into me so I get the ramming penalty.. Right. I see how that is fair... hmpf.

Tommykaira ZZ-S '00

550PP
277 BHP
622kgs
Weight Distribution 50:50

Sports Medium Tyres

NO Oil Change
Inch Up: 1 Wheels
Custom Wing

Wing Stay E
Wing I
Winglets N
Wing Size -3
Wing Width +14

FC Suspension
F/R
90/95
4.40/4.95
5/5
4/6
2/4
2.0/1.4
-0.05/0.08

Racing Brake Kit
8/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 2.859
2nd 2.239
3rd 1.771
4th 1.467
5th 1.249
6th 1.096
Set final gear to 3.020

FC LSD
10/12/16
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 97.0%
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sports
Intake Tuning
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Downforce set to 17

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1.

This tune has hints of understeer in it to warn the driver when the car is at its corning limit. Use throttle control to bring the car back onto the racing line and this will keep the car balanced and fast through the corner. It may only have 277 horses but it is very efficient in how it uses them. Keep in the Turbo power range and this car will do 1.29s each and every lap on Apricot Hill.

View attachment 177031
View attachment 177032

Spa 500PP Seasonal Winner! 👍 (detuned)

Good little car, on the rain extra acc sensitivity exiting corners is need, rear is much more responsive. :)

What setting did you use for Acceleration sensitivity when you achieved gold?

Achieved gold with the tune value (12). Noticed while doing some corners, mostly the chicane, when the wet is at 100%, the rear tyres spin much more. When the track started to dry, it disappeared a lot and it became much more stable. I believe its related to the track conditions.

Finished this week's seasonals.. These ones were too simple imo.
550 at Motegi: done with the "Datsun" VGT. Easy win.

American 500pp at Autumn ring: Did it with an Acura NSX. Easy as pie.

500pp "Rainmasters" at Spa: Honda NSX Type R '02 made for an easy win with alot of powerslides.. fun fun..

This batch of seasonals were too easy..

Last edited:
Finished this week's seasonals.. These ones were too simple imo.
550 at Motegi: done with the "Datsun" VGT. Easy win.

American 500pp at Autumn ring: Did it with an Acura NSX. Easy as pie.

500pp "Rainmasters" at Spa: Honda NSX Type R '02 made for an easy win with alot of powerslides.. fun fun..

Yes... I'm a sucker for MR cars..

This batch of seasonals were too easy..
You'r right ... they are just Creditmaker

Again, I keep getting signed out of PSN half way through online races.. Ill try for one more race but if I keep getting signed out, ill call it a night I think. Quite annoying really.

How comes mate ? I'm sorry for you

Cheers Buddy...Because i live in Cyprus...we go through PSN in Turkey...and thanks to @danbojte for putting the link on here...i found out there was an PSN outage in Turkey for 3hrs....So I gave up trying to sign in and got on with my life...instead of wasting 3hrs of my life trying to sign in and :banghead:...i only wasted 1hr....thanks danbojte....you saved from throwing my PS3 out of the window...which would of been silly BTW...:crazy:

Just for some " giggles" i'll start an online lobby.. Join in if you can..

Wish i could race online with you guys tonight...i've really been missing that...but can't because i'm letting my other half's boys play on the PS3....who have flown in from the USA and Dubai....So next time i'm definitely up for it...Enjoy..👍

So hang on.. The F40 in the rain masters is allowed to try the pit manoeuvre on me and not get a ramming penalty but I try to go up the inside of the cheater into the first corner and he turns into me so I get the ramming penalty.. Right. I see how that is fair... hmpf.

I see the AI's are back to there usual tricks..:rolleyes:

I am glad that I spent the time to get the American Muscle cars right when I had my Internet downtime. A lot of the cars which I created work brilliantly at Autumn Ring on the recent A Spec seasonal and are very easy credit grinders. The SRT Viper SRT10 is a pleasure to drive, you just cruise around like your on a sunday drive and overtake with ease. :)

Hey I would like to request a tune:
600 PP Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (R32) '94. With flat floors, body kit and spoiler.

Looking forward for a tune like that! :)
Just to let you know, I have bought this car, applied all the changed and made it up to 600PP. I have spent about an hour on this car so far but I am not happy with the handling at the moment. Once I am happy with the handling, I'll post it for you.

Just to let you know, I have bought this car, applied all the changed and made it up to 600PP. I have spent about an hour on this car so far but I am not happy with the handling at the moment. Once I am happy with the handling, I'll post it for you.
Alright I see. Thanks Shaun.

Now that my course has started, I can see that I am not going to have that much spare time for a little while.. Any spare time that I have will probably be spent on enjoying GT6 and credit grinding for my own car purchases. This is not to say that I won't be tuning, on the contrary, I have a list of cars which I want to tune up and are working through one at a time.

Aston Martin DB9 ’03 (550PP SS)
Aston Martin DB9 ’03 (500PP SH)
Aston Martin Vanquish ’04 (500PP SS)
Chevrolet Corvette StingRay Racer Concept ’59 (500PP SS)
Cizeta V16T ’94 (550PP SS)
Dodge Charger R/T ‘70 (500PP SS)
Dodge Charger R/T ‘70 (550PP SS)
Jaguar XKR-S ’11 (550PP SS)
Jaguar XFR ’10 (550PP SH)
Jaguar XFR ’10 (550PP SS)
Jaguar XKR Coupe ’10 (550PP SS)
Lamborghini Reventon '08 (600PP SS) - Retune
Lexus LFA ’10 (500PP SS)
Lexus LFA ’10 (500PP SH)
Lotus Elise Sport 190 ’98 (500PP SS)
Nissan GT-R N24 GT Academy ’12 (600PP RH)
600 PP Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (R32) '94. (With flat floors, body kit and spoiler.)
Oullim Motors Spirra Prototype ’04 (Retune)
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack ’71 (550PP SS)
TVR Tamora ’02 (500PP SS)
TVR T350C ’03 (500PP SS)

I also realise that due to my 400PP section being full of CS tyre tunes (which is great for career mode), I do not have many SH tyre cars within this PP range which means I get left behind very quickly during online races so I may convert a few of my CS tunes into SH tunes in order to stand a chance online.

I do get occasional requests from people and I'm not saying that I won't work on other stuff, I will accept requests but don't expect a speedy tune to come back your way at the moment.. There isn't enough hours in the day to do it all. I will tuning up a few cars this weekend as I have the TV to myself so you can expect a few new tunes heading your way, not sure which ones but some should be completed.

Anyway, Hope to see you online racing soon and keep commenting on tunes you use. I like to read other peoples views and opinions on what I create. :)

Now that my course has started, I can see that I am not going to have that much spare time for a little while.. Any spare time that I have will probably be spent on enjoying GT6 and credit grinding for my own car purchases. This is not to say that I won't be tuning, on the contrary, I have a list of cars which I want to tune up and are working through one at a time.

Aston Martin DB9 ’03 (550PP SS)
Aston Martin DB9 ’03 (500PP SH)
Aston Martin Vanquish ’04 (500PP SS)
Chevrolet Corvette StingRay Racer Concept ’59 (500PP SS)
Cizeta V16T ’94 (550PP SS)
Dodge Charger R/T ‘70 (500PP SS)
Dodge Charger R/T ‘70 (550PP SS)
Jaguar XKR-S ’11 (550PP SS)
Jaguar XFR ’10 (550PP SH)
Jaguar XFR ’10 (550PP SS)
Jaguar XKR Coupe ’10 (550PP SS)
Lamborghini Reventon '08 (600PP SS) - Retune
Lexus LFA ’10 (500PP SS)
Lexus LFA ’10 (500PP SH)
Lotus Elise Sport 190 ’98 (500PP SS)
Nissan GT-R N24 GT Academy ’12 (600PP RH)
600 PP Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (R32) '94. (With flat floors, body kit and spoiler.)
Oullim Motors Spirra Prototype ’04 (Retune)
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack ’71 (550PP SS)
TVR Tamora ’02 (500PP SS)
TVR T350C ’03 (500PP SS)

I also realise that due to my 400PP section being full of CS tyre tunes (which is great for career mode), I do not have many SH tyre cars within this PP range which means I get left behind very quickly during online races so I may convert a few of my CS tunes into SH tunes in order to stand a chance online.

I do get occasional requests from people and I'm not saying that I won't work on other stuff, I will accept requests but don't expect a speedy tune to come back your way at the moment.. There isn't enough hours in the day to do it all. I will tuning up a few cars this weekend as I have the TV to myself so you can expect a few new tunes heading your way, not sure which ones but some should be completed.

Anyway, Hope to see you online racing soon and keep commenting on tunes you use. I like to read other peoples views and opinions on what I create. :)

I see some nice tunes coming our way....👍

Sorry i've been neglecting your Awesome Garage and Tunes mate...I am missing doing the seasonals with them...but as you know i'm still fine tuning the Tang..i'm so close now...so what ever time i get on the PS3 at the moment has to be for her....then i will come back and have some fun....Plus...really want to get back on line with you guys...:)

Chow

Thanks mate...

:cheers:

I see some nice tunes coming our way....👍

Sorry i've been neglecting your Awesome Garage and Tunes mate...I am missing doing the seasonals with them...but as you know i'm still fine tuning the Tang..i'm so close now...so what ever time i get on the PS3 at the moment has to be for her....then i will come back and have some fun....Plus...really want to get back on line with you guys...:)

Chow

Thanks mate...

:cheers:
I understand. FITT cars often take time and you want to get it right.. Id say your priorities are in the right place at the moment. Keep up the good work.

I understand. FITT cars often take time and you want to get it right.. Id say your priorities are in the right place at the moment. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Buddy...How did your online session last night end up...i see you kept getting signed out :mad: ..did it get any better.

Back