Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Lotus Elise 111R '04

500PP
270 BHP
800kgs
Weight Distribution 45:55

Sports Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change
Aero Kit Type B
Rear Wings - Custom Wing Type A
Inch Up: 1 Wheels

FC Suspension

F/R
95/100
6.60/9.75
5/4
4/3
2/3
0.0/0.0
-0.04/0.02

Racing Brake Kit
7/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.500
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 3.270
2nd 2.579
3rd 2.040
4th 1.671
5th 1.420
6th 1.254
Set final gear to 3.490

FC LSD
14/18/10
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 98.1%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sports
Intake Tuning

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction

Ballast - Set 50kgs to Position -50
Downforce set to 20

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

Incase you are wondering, the paint colour is GT Gunmetal 010-W.

View attachment 240296
View attachment 240297
View attachment 240298
View attachment 240299

Well Well Well...what can i say...what a Wicked tune and absolutely love this little British Beauty...Shaun you have done an Awesome job with this car....i know you tuned it with SS tires but it really worked well with SH tires....it was a little slippy at rear end if you put the power on a little to soon from mid corner...but it was controllable if that happened.....it really did fly on the Sierra seasonal...i got a best lap of 9:53.748....but there is definitely a quicker time to be had on here with this Gem of a car...So a very pleasurable Gold and a big Smile on me Face...Thanks for this mate...:bowdown:

All Settings as Tune...Except SH tires.

Final Gear to...3.350

Personal Settings..

AS...Strong
TC...1
ABS..1

CSS..1

All other Aids off

Cant wait to try this car with SS tire on a different circuit...:)

20141023_172715-1.jpg
Circuito de la Sierra.jpg

Circuito de la Sierra_1.jpg

Circuito de la Sierra_3.jpg

Circuito de la Sierra_6.jpg

:cheers:

Last edited:
Shelby Series One Super Charged '03 (Seasonal Setup)

500PP
318 BHP
1006kgs
Weight Distribution 50:50

Sports Soft tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
90/95
9.25/9.00
5/3
4/4
1/4
0.0/0.0
-0.04/0.00

Racing Brake Kit
6/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 124mph
1st 2.618
2nd 2.013
3rd 1.606
4th 1.317
5th 1.114
6th 0.974
Set final gear to 3.750

FC LSD
12/15/20
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power limiter to 99.9%
all power parts standard

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

This tune achieved a best lap time of 1.18.814 with an opening lap of 1.22.xx. A very quick tune which I will make into a general tune for future events at some point in the future. For now though, enjoy the speed and balance this car has.

View attachment 235605
View attachment 235606

*Sports Hard
*Final Gear - 3.500

Perfect for Sierra TT. Huge grip and stability... 9:39:xxx almost cruising the track... 👍

Much better with someone with lot more patience them me for all these TT/DT seasonals...

Well Well Well...what can i say...what a Wicked tune and absolutely love this little British Beauty...Shaun you have done an Awesome job with this car....i know you tuned it with SS tires and it was a little slippy at rear end if you put the power on a little to soon from mid corner...but it was controllable if that happened.....it really did fly on the Sierra seasonal...i got a best lap of 9:53.748....but there is definitely a quicker time to be had on here with this Gem of a car...So a very pleasurable Gold and a big Smile on me Face...Thanks for this mate...:bowdown:

All Settings as Tune...Except SH tires.

Final Gear to...3.350

Personal Settings..

AS...Strong
TC...1
ABS..1

CSS..1

All other Aids off

Cant wait to try this car with SS tire on a different circuit...:)

View attachment 243985
View attachment 244022

View attachment 244031

View attachment 244023

View attachment 244032
:cheers:

*Sports Hard
*Final Gear - 3.500

Perfect for Sierra TT. Huge grip and stability... 9:39:xxx almost cruising the track... 👍

Much better with someone with lot more patience them me for all these TT/DT seasonals...

I am going to be trying this race again now. I have got back from Uni so going to see what I can do. Ill try the Shelby first and if that doesn't work, ill go for the lotus. :) I will make a post up for these seasonals at some point tonight like I usually do.

A Spec Time Trial Seasonal (Updated 23/10/14)

P1010554.jpg

Red Bull X2014 Standard

Obvious car choice here.. No tune required, just alien hands and a wheel...

2-Wheel Drive Non-Racing Car Super-Lap
Lotus Elise 111R (500PP SS) with SH tyres
Maserati Gran Turismo '08 (500PP SS) with SH tyres
Shelby Series One Supercharged '03 (500PP SH)
Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 (500PP SH)

British Non-Racing Drift Car Drift Trial
Lotus Esprit Sport 350 '00 (Drift Setup)
Lotus Esprit V8 '02 (Drift Setup)
Lotus Esprit V8 GT '98 (Drift Setup)
McLaren MP4-12C '10 (Drift Seasonal Setup)
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 (Drift Setup)

Non-Racing Car Drift Trial
Ferrari 599 '06 (Drift Setup)

Last edited:
Off topic. A lot. But has anyone else seen this awesome film trailer?

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Avengers-2-Trailer-Here-It-Spectacular-67847.html

As a huge Marvel fan, indeed I have seen and now I'm :eek: and :drool: waiting for it...
Ultron looks terrifying fantastic...

Back on topic... I am in blue line world on Sierra. Lots of lines everywhere. :boggled:

For my DS3 is the up button... :)

BTW, works in Sierra DT - Ferrari 599 '06 (Drift Setup) P28 +829 (non-racing)

Last edited:
The wing actually suits that car with that paint colour.. Nice choice! :)

Out of interest, have you tried the other 550PP SS tune without the Full Aero Package? If so, which tune do you think works best?
Thank you, Shaun. :)

It looks like you've missed my previous post about that version. :P

I love both; they have great, great handling. The w/o aero version has higher top speed, but I still love the "aero" cars. ;) 👍

Thank you, Shaun. :)

It looks like you've missed my previous post about that version. :P

I love both; they have great, great handling. The w/o aero version has higher top speed, but I still love the "aero" cars. ;) 👍
Oh sorry, I did see your other post on it. Long day at Uni.. :) Seems my initial thought was right then. The full aero version has its own advantages even though its nearly 100BHP down on power. Should actually be as fast on some courses (city circuits for example).

Off topic. A lot. But has anyone else seen this awesome film trailer?

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Avengers-2-Trailer-Here-It-Spectacular-67847.html

Back on topic... I am in blue line world on Sierra. Lots of lines everywhere. :boggled:

Looks like a wicked film...i really liked the first one...👍

The blue lines can really do your head in sometimes....you just can't see anything...:banghead:

And @danbojte thanks for the info...i didn't know you could get rid of them....many thanks....👍

Darn you Sierra. I can't get a clean lap in. Not even with my glorified motorbike. Came close with the Series One but not close enough. The Motorbike is definitely the easiest car to win with but this course is brutal.

Hey guys I'm back. I haven't had any alerts from this thread for 2 days :banghead:
The alerts system needs a serious overhaul as it seems if you ask to be alerted to too many threads, it can't cope :irked:
Still a few pages of posts to read until I get up to date.

Darn you Sierra. I can't get a clean lap in. Not even with my glorified motorbike. Came close with the Series One but not close enough. The Motorbike is definitely the easiest car to win with but this course is brutal.

It really is a brutal circuit...but you will get there in the end mate...did you try your Elise...👍

Hey guys I'm back. I haven't had any alerts from this thread for 2 days :banghead:
The alerts system needs a serious overhaul as it seems if you ask to be alerted to too many threads, it can't cope :irked:
Still a few pages of posts to read until I get up to date.

Hi Pete...i don't always get them ether mate...have you got your internet sorted then...👍

It really is a brutal circuit...but you will get there in the end mate...did you try your Elise...👍

Hi Pete...i don't always get them ether mate...have you got your internet sorted then...👍
That's so frustrating and no, not yet. I've had enough of waiting for them to figure it out so I'll be making a very serious phone call this afternoon and speaking directly to someone that actually knows what the 🤬 hell is going on :mad:

That's so frustrating and no, not yet. I've had enough of waiting for them to figure it out so I'll be making a very serious phone call this afternoon and speaking directly to someone that actually knows what the 🤬 hell is going on :mad:

Oh dear...i feel for ya mate..:banghead:

Finally cracked Sierra with the glorified motorbike. Took the easy car as I have limited time at the moment on the game. I do wish that pd would make some cars illegible for races like that though. That car is far too performant on that track.

Finally cracked Sierra with the glorified motorbike. Took the easy car as I have limited time at the moment on the game. I do wish that pd would make some cars illegible for races like that though. That car is far too performant on that track.

Well done mate....spot on....👍

In the end mate it doesn't matter what car you use....along as you get the gold and the paint chip....especially if you don't have the time....and this circuit you definitely need the time...well done...:)

What time did you get with the glorified motorbike.... :cheers:

Well done mate....spot on....👍

In the end mate it doesn't matter what car you use....along as you get the gold and the paint chip....especially if you don't have the time....and this circuit you definitely need the time...well done...:)

What time did you get with the glorified motorbike.... :cheers:
9.52.xxx (about a second faster than your time) but I didn't push the car to its limits. I cruised around and slowed for jumps so I didn't DQ myself. Really, that car should have got a better time but I don't mind. Like you say, gold achieved and now I can not care too much if I decide to re-run it with a different car.

9.52.xxx (about a second faster than your time) but I didn't push the car to its limits. I cruised around and slowed for jumps so I didn't DQ myself. Really, that car should have got a better time but I don't mind. Like you say, gold achieved and now I can not care too much if I decide to re-run it with a different car.

Just to get a clean lap without any incidents is a bonus...this track takes even more concentration than the Ring...👍

I might give it another go with something else...👍

Just to let you guys know, I've had to deal with another incompetent 🤬 idiot at Telstra Australia :banghead::mad:
I'll now be handing this whole incredibly frustrating mess over to the Telecommunications Ombudsman for them to see if they find anyone with a brain working at Telstra :grumpy:

Back