Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Dilemma time. Four cars. each equally as good in terms of time. Some have more grip than others but others are 0.5 second faster overall. The cars are; Aston Martin One-77, Lambo Gallardo, Ferrari 430 Scuderia and a Nissan GT-R Nismo '14. Which car sounds the most fun to drive around a race track?

Dilemma time. Four cars. each equally as good in terms of time. Some have more grip than others but others are 0.5 second faster overall. The cars are; Aston Martin One-77, Lambo Gallardo, Ferrari 430 Scuderia and a Nissan GT-R Nismo '14. Which car sounds the most fun to drive around a race track?
The Nissan GT-R has the most grip , the Ferrari have also grip , The Aston is very fast but hard to handle and at the Lambo i miss also grip. I like if a Car have grip but other Guys like to drift around and have fun when the Car slide around
. :)

The Nissan GT-R has the most grip , the Ferrari have also grip , The Aston is very fast but hard to handle and at the Lambo i miss also grip. I like if a Car have grip but other Guys like to drift around and have fun when the Car slide around
. :)
Your right about the Aston.. It is now second faster than the lambo in time but can be a handful. Lambo has grip but also have speed and easy to drive. GT-R is a grip monster and can take most lines but is slower than both the previous cars and the scuderia is a smooth as anything but lacks.... fun.. it is clinical and like a scalpel.. Very sharp but lacks a personality.

Other people will get faster lap times than me but here is where I'm at so far.

image.jpg

yeees an I never o it again ................. until next time :cheers::lol:
Just like when you have a lil too much to drink? :cheers: :P

View attachment 331351
Thouse are faster times than mine.
The Aston if it's done right will dominate this challenge along with the GTO, they are on par with each other for speed and balance.

View attachment 331351
I'm not sure the stock pp of all those cars, but I would try to find the average and set all of them equally using the power limiter and then go for lap times. I would use the best stock lap time as the car with the most time spent on tuning. Are they all going to be used in the same pp range?

I'm not sure the stock pp of all those cars, but I would try to find the average and set all of them equally using the power limiter and then go for lap times. I would use the best stock lap time as the car with the most time spent on tuning. Are they all going to be used in the same pp range?
They are all spec'ed by the host. And they are all with in 0.700 in each direction if you drive them hard enough.

The Update 1.17 arrived. 3 VGT Cars ( Lexus VGT , Alpine VGT Race and Alpine VGT Street)...and Bug Fixed . Sounds good ? The Problem is the Lexus VGT comes with a bug . The Transmission is set able but after a Race your setting is gone :confused:

edit : the Sound of the Lexus is AMAZING 👍👍

edit 2 : i have written "Bug Fixed" but it's Bug received :grumpy:

Last edited:
The Update 1.17 arrived. 3 VGT Cars ( Lexus VGT , Alpine VGT Race and Alpine VGT Street)...and Bug Fixed . Sounds good ? The Problem is the Lexus VGT comes with a bug . The Transmission is set able but after a Race your setting is gone :confused:
What do you think of the Alpine VGT Street TT ?. I think the car is better on a bigger track than on a street track.

I just experienced the same problem when setting the transmission on a Bowtie Nissan GT R Black Edition. Yesterday it was working correctly. I tried twice with the same result

I just experienced the same problem when setting the transmission on a Bowtie Nissan GT R Black Edition. Yesterday it was working correctly. I tried twice with the same result
At least it's just the transmission settings. I've had entire car setups go poof on me. And three days ago for no reason of my son's save files vanished completely from the PS3 for one of his games. and no he didn't delete it.
Don't those PD'S not check out there's updated before the send it out arrrgh
Are you kidding that takes time and money. This IS Kaz we are talking about...:nervous:

Edit; typing too fast. :banghead:

Back