Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
The Update 1.17 arrived. 3 VGT Cars ( Lexus VGT , Alpine VGT Race and Alpine VGT Street)...and Bug Fixed . Sounds good ? The Problem is the Lexus VGT comes with a bug . The Transmission is set able but after a Race your setting is gone :confused:

edit : the Sound of the Lexus is AMAZING 👍👍

edit 2 : i have written "Bug Fixed" but it's Bug received :grumpy:
A continuing saga. I shut down the PS3 and went out for a while, upon turning it on, it appears that I have lost the entire tune to the GTR BlacK Edition that I installed this morning. The tunes from yesterday are still installed

It's very tail happy
indeed it is lots of throttle control required.

Ok i got it ..you are right but with a tune it's much better
Good to know, I bet it's fast too.

Ken Block time! ;)
Who?

And it has K.E.R.S. so yay for the nitro button.Noticed it on 2nd lap, pressed nitro and battery started to drain.
Indeed I found out I change my nitro button lol. I could only two laps then had to drive three to recharge or restart lol

Why do I get the feeling I am going to have lots of blue lines to chase down when I get home from placement... Oh well, at least I'll have some quick pace setters :)
Once you get used too it, it's a great car. Just be ready to see a sea of blue and white after turn 2.

Alpine Vision Gran Turismo Race Mode

599PP
443 BHP
900kgs
Weight Distribution 47:53

Racing Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
60/60
6.20/7.10
5/6
4/7
2/4
1.5/0.0
-0.05/0.05

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

Standard Transmission

FC LSD
12/14/18

Set power limiter to 100.0%

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

Mid-Field Raceway_3.jpg

Mid-Field Raceway_5.jpg

Mid-Field Raceway_4.jpg

Last edited:
Lexus Lexus LF-LC GT "Vision Gran Turismo"

627PP
612 BHP
1075kgs
Weight Distribution 51:49

Racing Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
19.20/16.60
6/5
5/7
2/4
0.5/1.5
-0.08/0.10

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 137mph
1st 4.775
2nd 3.724
3rd 2.925
4th 2.356
5th 1.970
6th 1.724
Set final gear to 3.080
(Adjust final gear to suit track)

FC LSD
10/12/16

Downforce
F/R
400/800

Mid-Field Raceway.jpg

Mid-Field Raceway_1.jpg

Mid-Field Raceway_2.jpg

Last edited:
Lexus Lexus LF-LC GT "Vision Gran Turismo"

627PP
612 BHP
1075kgs
Weight Distribution 51:49

Racing Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
19.20/16.60
6/5
5/7
2/4
0.5/1.5
-0.08/0.10

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

Transmission is screwed. Will not save. Ignore this.

FC LSD
10/12/16

Downforce
F/R
400/800

Images to follow.
Think I shall try those tunes out :cheers:

Transmission is screwed. Will not save. Ignore this.
yeah, about that, nothing to do with save (i think), somehow the update+fix got a bit-adress wrong that does the same as "reset default settings" in the gearbox section.

But now that you bumped into that, and to all of you gearbox masters.(no joke, i'm serious)
If that "bug" stays ingame, it messes up a lot of tunes on gtplanet.:banghead:
I really hate to loose that nice gearbox of your Toyota TS030( and the rest of tunes i use) @shaunm80 , helped me a lot on nurburg..and other superlaps/hotlaps.

Tomorrow is going to be a very bad bad day...

I look forward to seeing what you think. I did these tunes in about 3 minutes but they work pretty well for me.
JJust took The AlpineVision granTourismo Race car for a spin at circuit De Spa.
Its quit stabel but not the fastes but whhen its comes to the turnes there it is a Devil and it´s there the car win the races.
breaks nice an smooth Nice Job with this One

JJust took The AlpineVision granTourismo Race car for a spin at circuit De Spa.
Its quit stabel but not the fastes but whhen its comes to the turnes there it is a Devil and it´s there the car win the races.
breaks nice an smooth Nice Job with this One
Its good to hear that it is stable and the brakes are pretty smooth. What was going on with the cornering? over steer, understeer? I don't suppose it will be the fastest, not much can be done with the transmission so we will be stuck with what PD gave us for the overall top speed :)

Its good to hear that it is stable and the brakes are pretty smooth. What was going on with the cornering? over steer, understeer? I don't suppose it will be the fastest, not much can be done with the transmission so we will be stuck with what PD gave us for the overall top speed :)
The bug to my understanding only kicks in if you change the final gear so we can adjust top speed to gut a track. Theoretically of course.
I think what @Soren Jacquet is saying is the car is fantastic in the turns and that is were it is winning the race.

The bug to my understanding only kicks in if you change the final gear so we can adjust top speed to gut a track. Theoretically of course.
I think what @Soren Jacquet is saying is the car is fantastic in the turns and that is were it is winning the race.
Ah okay. That makes more sense now..

A very little understeering ...
A little understeer is fine by me.. As long as its not oodles of it, I'm a happy tuner :)

The Lexus LF-LC GT Vision gran tourismo as stock it´s a Ballet dancer Really like to spin the tail out . But now WAUW is so stabel in corners even with hard down breaking its stays where it shall understeering oversteering nothing at all.
If the transmission was ok then this car would be a BEAST on any track ... Really Really like this tune .
Both cars have been driven with tc1 abs 1 and Drivng force GT wheel

Back