Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
A Spec Seasonal Events (Updated 12/3/15)

View attachment 328321

I have a strong suspicion that a lot of my tunes will work well with these PP levels and tyre choices. If you happen to stumble across one when you are visiting this garage, let me know which one tripped you up and I will add it to the list so others know which work well. Thank you as always :)

Beginners' Level Japanese 90's Challenge (450PP SH)
Honda NSX Type S Zero ´99 (450PP SH)
Mazda RX-7 Type RZ (FD, J) '95 (450PP SH)
Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi '94 (450PP SH)

Intermediate Level Muscle Car Battle (550PP SH)
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 (500PP SH)
Ford GT40 Mark I 15th Anniv '66 (Seasonal Setup)
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack ´71 (542PP SH)
Shelby GT350 '65 (500PP SH)
Shelby Series One Super Charged '03 (500PP SH)

Expert Level European Hot Hatch Race (450PP CS)
Alfa Romeo Brera Sky Window 3.2 JTS Q4 '06 (450pp SH) - With CS Tyres
Audi A3 3.2 Quattro '03 (450PP SH) with CS Tyres
Ferrari Dino '71 (450PP SH) With CS tyres
Ferrari GTO '84 (550PP ??) Detune and add CS tyres
KTM X-Bow street '12 (??) with CS tyres
Lamborghini Miura (500PP SH) reduced to PP limit and add CS tyres
Lotus Elise '11 (Full Aero Package) (450PP SH) with CS Tyres
Lotus Elise 111R '04 (500PP SS) Detuned with CS tyres
Renault Sport Clio R.S. '11 (Seasonal Setup) P8 +238 Add power parts and alter PP Limiter to reach 450PP

just won the expert level european hot hatch race!!!! the tune for the Ferrari GTO '84 was spot on.. it took a few tries with cs tires, the car would slide around the course's most twisty corners and being detuned to fit the pp for the race & power/handling to chase down the ai cars one by one. thank you again. can't wait to the tunes for new vision cars. have a great day. cheers.. tc

A Spec Trial Seasonal Events (Updated 19/3/15)

The Crew™_20150318230816.jpg

A new set of seasonal. PD are giving us lots of toys and credits recently. That is a good thing as it is keeping my interest alive and well with GT6. :) If you use any of my tunes for the events listed below, let me know and I will add it to the list. Many thanks as always.

SRT Viper Super Lap
SRT Viper SRT10 ACR '08 (650PP SS) - Reduce to 600PP and add SH Tyres.

Racing Car Super Lap
Honda S2000 LM Race Car (550PP SS) - Detune to 500PP
Mazda Furai '08 - Detuned to 500PP
Spoon S2000 Race Car '00 (483PP RH) - If you are very good, you will get gold with this.

Non-Racing Car Drift Trial
BMW M4 M Performance Edition (Drift Setup)

GT Original Racing Car Drift Trial

Last edited:
Lexus Lexus LF-LC GT "Vision Gran Turismo"

627PP
612 BHP
1075kgs
Weight Distribution 51:49

Racing Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
19.20/16.60
6/5
5/7
2/4
0.5/1.5
-0.08/0.10

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

Transmission is screwed. Will not save. Ignore this.

FC LSD
10/12/16

Set power limiter to 100.0%

Downforce
F/R
400/800

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

View attachment 332922
View attachment 332920
View attachment 332921
Hi Shaun .. with your tune the Lexus is less nervous and easier to handle and the Alpine tune fits perfect to my driving style so thank you for both tunes :)

Hi Shaun .. with your tune the Lexus is less nervous and easier to handle and the Alpine tune fits perfect to my driving style so thank you for both tunes :)
No problem. These are two cars which PD have actually done well. Now.. if only they will fix the transmission cook up and I will be very happy. Nearly all my tunes/cars are affected by this.

I don't have the time to design a work around either which will fit all the tunes created until this mess is sorted out. :( The only thing I have found is "Reset to default" and that will make a nice clean line for gear changes if you are using an FC transmission. It is making the time slower though as you would expect. Most of my gear boxes were tuned to be efficient across a range of tracks using the change final gear option which is where the issue lies from what I can gather.

Until this is sorted, anyone who requests a gear box check or setup may have to wait until PD have acted accordingly.

No problem. These are two cars which PD have actually done well. Now.. if only they will fix the transmission cook up and I will be very happy. Nearly all my tunes/cars are affected by this.

I don't have the time to design a work around either which will fit all the tunes created until this mess is sorted out. :( The only thing I have found is "Reset to default" and that will make a nice clean line for gear changes if you are using an FC transmission. It is making the time slower though as you would expect. Most of my gear boxes were tuned to be efficient across a range of tracks using the change final gear option which is where the issue lies from what I can gather.

Until this is sorted, anyone who requests a gear box check or setup may have to wait until PD have acted accordingly.
I have no idea what PD want from us. for me it's like psycho terror

use the default Transmission

Use the default Transmission

Use the default Transmission

It looks like I'm going to have to take a break from FITT tuning. My uni email is not working from home and I have to check on a placement request I made. That means i have to take a short walk to my Uni to log on and check it out. My Fezza is nearly completed though and I am 98% happy with it. Once that is complete, I am going to go on the Crew for a few hours and try and boost my daily salary up a little. :) I look forward to seeing what you guys come back with for the new seasonal tunes that can get gold.

Also, @LordJCS - you have been suspiciously quiet recently. Have you been planning your world domination tactics once again? ;)

Yes @LordJCS please take your DS3 :bowdown:...i'm alone in the fight against the Wheel-Turner :lol:
I can't keep up with any of you right now. I daren't go toe to toe with the "Wheel-Turner". I will hopefully be on a more level playing field when I come into the land on GT7 on the PS4. I am hoping it is within the next year. I will definitely be pre-ordering the game once it is advertised for release. It will live along side Drive Club, The Crew and other free games which I have on the PS4.

It looks like I'm going to have to take a break from FITT tuning. My uni email is not working from home and I have to check on a placement request I made. That means i have to take a short walk to my Uni to log on and check it out. My Fezza is nearly completed though and I am 98% happy with it. Once that is complete, I am going to go on the Crew for a few hours and try and boost my daily salary up a little. :) I look forward to seeing what you guys come back with for the new seasonal tunes that can get gold.

Also, @LordJCS - you have been suspiciously quiet recently. Have you been planning your world domination tactics once again? ;)

Yes @LordJCS please take your DS3 :bowdown:...i'm alone in the fight against the Wheel-Turner :lol:

No, i'm not planning anything. Just can't seem to get my motivation back. Not sure as to why i feel this way.

I wish i could be there as your "wingman", Chris. But i would probably do more harm than good right now.

No, i'm not planning anything. Just can't seem to get my motivation back. Not sure as to why i feel this way.
Sounds like you're in a funk. Go have some fun IRL that will help, taking a break from a game from time to time helps me get back into the swing of things so to speak. Anyways Your lack of motivation times are still great :bow:

@shaunm80 found a work around for the transmissions right now. and honestly they are not bad boxes at all.
Set your Final drive to place you normally would at the end of your transmission tuning.
Set your top speed to what you need +2 clicks if you reduce your last gear to shortest possible.
Build your transmission.

Sounds like you're in a funk. Go have some fun IRL that will help, taking a break from a game from time to time helps me get back into the swing of things so to speak. Anyways Your lack of motivation times are still great :bow:

@shaunm80 found a work around for the transmissions right now. and honestly they are not bad boxes at all.
Set your Final drive to place you normally would at the end of your transmission tuning.
Set your top speed to what you need +2 clicks if you reduce your last gear to shortest possible.
Build your transmission.

That sounds relatively simple. I shall give that a try on one of my tunes which I used today. I am avoiding too many of my top cars right now as I don't want too much hassle to trying to rebuild all the transmissions later on. Thank you for that by the way. It is greatly appreciated.

On another note. I have made my final choice for the FITT comp. I decided to go with a Fezza in the end. It is obviously painted red, i mean, what other colour could it be? and it is nearly as fast as the Aston Martin. A few last minute changes required but its in very good shape right now. :)

Build your transmission.
So, set final gear then top speed? I've been skewd on my last gear every time I try to re-set transmission. Ill try that and see what happens. Seriously though, default+set top speed doesn't seem to make my lap times a whole lot slower...less than a second at Laguna

Back