Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Now it Time for a coffee break ,,, and when I come back then I will HUNT you All
93.gif

Alright, I've been looking around here for a tune to use in the Viper and Laguna Seca seasonals and I can't find the ones you suggest, mind giving me a hyperlink?

Last edited:
Ferrari F430 '06

550PP
506 BHP
1355kgs
Weight Distribution 48:52

Sports Soft Tyres/Sports Medium Tyres

Aero Kit Type A
DO NOT Change Oil

(If PP does not match, change oil)

FC Sus

F/R
85/90
11.50/18.00
5/5
4/5
1/4
0.0/0.0
-0.04/0.04

Racing Brake Kit
8/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.500
set max speed to 124mph
1st 2.944
2nd 2.281
3rd 1.792
4th 1.467
5th 1.243
6th 1.095
Set final gear to 3.450

FC LSD
Sports Soft Tyres - 12/14/24
Sports Medium Tyres - 12/10/20
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 97.5%
all engine parts standard

Weight Reduction Stage 2
Carbon Bonnet

Ballast - Set 99kgs to Position -50

Tested on Tuned Car Festival - Easy Win. Won by 17 seconds (in 3 laps) on Apricot Hill. Also capable of beating the Huayra on the Supercar Festival.

Sports Medium tyres were added for the 550PP A Spec Event on 26/6/14 - Is capable of low 1.28s consistently at Apricot Hill for an easy win.

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1

View attachment 124156
What a fantastic tune, shaun! I was quite surprised at the lack of Ferrari F430 tunes. Everybody seems to jump all over the 430 Scuderia instead. Unfortunately, I made a copy of this tune onto Tab B to use the default transmission since it will just revert back to default values if I try using the tranny supplied with this tune. I'm sure a fix will be issued fairly soon.

I have a question for you, if you don't mind, Shaun. This isn't a criticism...this isn't meant to open up a debate or anything...it's just plain ole curiosity. Why do you build all of your tunes with TCS=1? I'm assuming you must drive with TCS=1 if you're going to release tunes this way, but perhaps I'm mistaken. If you do drive with traction control set to 1, what is the reason behind that decision? I usually hear the arguments that TCS will actually hurt your lap times and I've always believed that, however, I think the better you are the more it will impact your lap. A total newbie will probably be able to go faster with TCS enabled because it will keep him under control.

Do you find that TCS=1 allows you to get closer to the edge than you can with it turned off? Did it just become a habit and you've stuck with it? Because you are such an established tuner - I would guess that you're not too shabby driving either. I like to pick the minds of drivers, so again, this isn't a criticism or anything... :cheers: 👍 :)

Now I will give it anoher go at Matterhorn with the Viper and those unusefull SH Tyres......
Damn you PD´s :grumpy:
And get that issue fixed that you have with the transmission and not first have it fix to next update.
I´m A :grumpy: Old man ;)

Last edited:
Oeh, i'm a young one, i'm from '68.
But guy's that still haven't golded matterhorn? Did you try a car that's not 600pp?
i did a faster lap with a 580pp SRT Viper GTS '13 and soft suspension.
My first lap the car had 597pp, but was too powerfull for DS3 and D-pad steering, did get gold but i was not satisfied..
Got me gold in about 4 laps, just brake in time before that nasty upwards corner.
_SRTViperGTS'13_Normal_by_DDDsprayshop_130.jpg

And no, i don't need the views, and you don't need to subscribe.YT is just a second hobby.
I just hope it helps to get gold for you.

Oeh, i'm a young one, i'm from '68.
But guy's that still haven't golded matterhorn? Did you try a car that's not 600pp?
i did a faster lap with a 580pp SRT Viper GTS '13 and soft suspension.
My first lap the car had 597pp, but was too powerfull for DS3 and D-pad steering, did get gold but i was not satisfied..
Got me gold in about 4 laps, just brake in time before that nasty upwards corner.
View attachment 334299

And no, i don't need the views, and you don't need to subscribe.YT is just a second hobby.
I just hope it helps to get gold for you.

Ok maybe I sholud try that ..

Back