Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
I'll be firing up the trusty 'ol ps3 tomorrow. Gonna have a serious whack at the latest seasonals due to nagging from my better half. She enjoyed watching me doing the seasonals, and she pretty much demands i get back to where i was. So with that said. Expect to see the "Lord" on the leaderbords.
It is great to have you back. Hope every thing is well and say thank you to your other half for bringing you back here. :) Once you have got the seasonal events out the way, I suggest you check out the Shotaliema HSC tune. I have a feeling you will enjoy it.

It is great to have you back. Hope every thing is well and say thank you to your other half for bringing you back here. :) Once you have got the seasonal events out the way, I suggest you check out the Shotaliema HSC tune. I have a feeling you will enjoy it.

I'll make sure to thank her, that thing is certain. A tune on the HSC you say?

I'll be firing up the trusty 'ol ps3 tomorrow. Gonna have a serious whack at the latest seasonals due to nagging from my better half. She enjoyed watching me doing the seasonals, and she pretty much demands i get back to where i was. So with that said. Expect to see the "Lord" on the leaderbords.
Great .....there was something missing at the leaderbord :)

thanks @Otaliema on the suggestion of the Series One. i squeezed everything i could out of it, even modifying @shaunm80 tune with softer front springs and lower ride height and i was able to get a 57.798, putting me fourth on my friends list(for now)

I doubt I'll be getting anything better unless one of you has any suggestions on how to get a bit more grip when coming through the middle section with the high-speed curves(Left-Right-Right) or more accel out of the LSD( still at 10-12-18)

Back