Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
to handle this massive torque with a FF Drive is impressive
According to the car spec, it is 4WD with a V6 twin turbo engine with ERS attached. From what I can gather, the front wheels are driven by the engine, the rear wheels are driven by the ERS which is linked to a flywheel release.. That probably explains why (as tuners) we can only change the LSD settings on the front of the car and not the rear. Very odd but it does work, very well in fact :)

@shaunm80 I can't believe that you don't have a steering wheel!! You seem to really love your driving games. I follow this thread, so I obviously read about your exploits with the PS4 games. I know you're in Uni at the moment, so you probably don't have a ton of space, nor a ton of money...but I hope you can get a steering wheel for the PS4 either soon, or at least when GT7 drops. As someone who loves driving games, you deserve to experience the game as if you're actually driving a car. 👍

@shaunm80 I can't believe that you don't have a steering wheel!! You seem to really love your driving games. I follow this thread, so I obviously read about your exploits with the PS4 games. I know you're in Uni at the moment, so you probably don't have a ton of space, nor a ton of money...but I hope you can get a steering wheel for the PS4 either soon, or at least when GT7 drops. As someone who loves driving games, you deserve to experience the game as if you're actually driving a car. 👍
No, I can't afford a wheel and my better half might not appreciate it right now. I have far too much studying to do but one day I may be lucky enough to own a wheel. More likely for GT7 than GT6 though.

Yep. But still P1 in the US. :mischievous:👍

I like weight transfer. I can feel it in the wheel.

That's enough gloating. :crazy:
I'm not there with tthe wheel I can feel loading but only if it's slow. Might be my wheel as it was a used DFGT so it's prolly a little slow, could be my settings.
Trying something with mine right now see how it goes.

p1060862-jpg.378639

Hey @shaunm80, do you know what this is?

edit: any ideas @Sick Cylinder

Last edited:
Might be my wheel as it was a used DFGT so it's prolly a little slow, could be my settings.

Friend sent me a DFGT wheel just recently (I'm a wheel newb), for support for GTA, and it's okay. I was on sticks for 15 years. I like the G27 more, but hey, free. I instantly went with 10/10 on the feedback settings, as the gang says do that. So try that.

Lotus Elise 111R '04 (Drift Seasonal Setup)

500PP
268 BHP
806kgs
Weight Distribution 43:57

Comfort Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
100/110
4.50/8.00
6/8
5/7
1/5
1.5/1.0
-0.34/0.40

Standard Brakes
2/8

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 6.000
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 3.042
2nd 2.377
3rd 1.886
4th 1.547
5th 1.316
6th 1.167
Set final gear to 5.230

FC LSD
50/55/10
Twin Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 94.0%
Engine Tuning Stage 2
Sports Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Intake Tuning
High RPM Range Turbo Kit

Weight Reduction Stage 2
Carbon Bonnet

Ballast - Set 29kgs to Position -50

Tuned with ABS 1 only

View attachment 174002
View attachment 174003

I got gold with this drift setup (BTW I'm not a very god drift racer.) It fast and done quickly. Thank you for posting this setup for this car. Thank you, Cheers.. TC.

Back