Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
I tried Monaco FITT cars for a break, that was bad.

And, I just went faster, 31.246 but only P88 in the States. Why they put us on a track so long I'll never understand.

Very little of this car is about its drivetrain and more about it bouncing all over the place and braking early enough. And again, those Porsche curves are badass.

Thanks @Sick Cylinder, you ARE the Oracle :lol: :bowdown:

Thanks guys - I thought you might want a bit more car trivia - Two Kellison Coupe bodied dragsters were built, The "Stinger" which was featured in Hotrod in 1964 and after that car flipped it was replaced with the "Stinger 2"

http://www.kellisoncars.com/HOTROD4-64.pdf

Note, in the article it calls the car an Astra - they were sometimes sold as Kellison Astra's.

Kellison Dragster.jpg

Hey @shaunm80 this car here Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups) the final gear should be set at 5.000 and the gears match not 5.500, because this car is going in my garage. 👍

Edit: I use your Honda Integra Type R (DC5) '04 and won very easy, I found it here Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups) for the Beginners' Level Front Wheel Drive Challenge. Shaun on this car the ballast weight should be at 31kg and not 90kg to get to 450pp, could you check this thanks.

Last edited:
Shotaliema BRZ updated
New transmission works at every PP the car can reach max speed 330 km/h self sustained and the entire power band is left in 6th gear for drafting

Edit works great at the FR expert seasonal have clocked wins down to 475 PP with it, C7 as rabbit

Edit 2 either mine or Shaunms Coopers S mini's will win as posted trans are a tad short but that don't matter when your 25 seconds out :lol:
Subaru Sedan WRX STI '10 500PP sports tires intermediate race wins I've won on SH tires at 475 with it so have fun

Last edited:
A Spec seasonal races (Updated 4/6/15)

The Crew™_20150526102156.jpg

I see a few tags have already been for cars which can get gold in these challenge. I will add these in a little bit. If anyone finds any other cars in my garage which are good enough for gold, let me know and they shall be added as well.

Thank you :)

Beginners' Level Front Wheel Drive Challenge (450PP SH)
Alfa Romeo 166 2.5 V6 24V Sportronic '98 (450PP SH)
Honda Fit W '01 (350PP SH)
Honda Integra Type R (DC5) '04 (450PP SH)
Peugeot 106 S16 '03 (350PP CS)
Volkswagon Golf V GTI '05 (450PP SH)

Intermediate Level 4WD Challenge (500PP SS)

Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro Chrome Line (500PP SH) - With SS Tyres
Audi TT Coupe 3.2 Quattro '07 (450PP SH) With SS Tyres + Power Parts
Audi TTS Coupe '09 (500PP SH)
Volkswagen Bora V6 4Motion '01 (450PP SH) With SS Tyres

Expert Level Front Engine, Rear Wheel Drive Challenge (500PP SS)

BMW M3 Coupe Chrome Line (500PP SS)
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 (500PP SH)
Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta passo corto CN.2521 '61 (450PP SH) - On SS tyres
Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster '60 (430PP SH)
Shelby GT350R '65 (500PP SS)
Shelby Series One Super Charged '03 (500PP SS)
Subaru BRZ S '12 (450PP SH)
TVR T350C '03 (500PP SS)

Last edited:
I tried Monaco FITT cars for a break, that was bad.

And, I just went faster, 31.246 but only P88 in the States. Why they put us on a track so long I'll never understand.

Very little of this car is about its drivetrain and more about it bouncing all over the place and braking early enough. And again, those Porsche curves are badass.
yes the Porsche curves with full throttle are breathtaking

I know a few of you are trying to improve on your GTA times and others have other side projects going on but I propose a fun A Spec Seasonal challenge for you all. I wonder who can find the Lowest PP car which can win in any of the A Spec races from the 4/6/15. The lower the PP, the better. :) My only stipulation is that you use tunes from this garage and you quote the tune you used. Adjust the PP if you wish to see how long you can go. Anyone up for this?

I know a few of you are trying to improve on your GTA times and others have other side projects going on but I propose a fun A Spec Seasonal challenge for you all. I wonder who can find the Lowest PP car which can win in any of the A Spec races from the 4/6/15. The lower the PP, the better. :) My only stipulation is that you use tunes from this garage and you quote the tune you used. Adjust the PP if you wish to see how long you can go. Anyone up for this?
sure , it's time to dedust the VW Schwimmwagen for the 4WD Event :)

Based on my experience with them last night we should be able to go down 50-100 PP for all of the races as I was getting wins one or two tire levels down and 25 pp down.
Edit the main limiting factor is going to be speed in the intermediate and expert events, you need 200 km/h top end for both or you can't stay in front of the rabbit after the last turn.

I always drive with gamepad, and don't use the joysticks, after seeing that video, it scares the hell out of me to drive that thing with gamepad...:nervous:
Time to "upgrade" to Analog 👍 I think even the base model having 795 HP to rear and 265 to the front will send D-pad square/X to the dirt or you will be zig zaging down the track.
Air driven front tires... I mean what?

I haven't yet but I did see that it has been updated. I will put it on the car later and give it a go around the new seasonal. See what damage I can do with it.
Sorry forgot to run it past you before I posted it was 1045 at night brain was running on fumes. :lol:
I'm gonna build the universal trans for the HSC today I'll PM it to you once done:

A Spec seasonal races (Updated 4/6/15)

View attachment 382892

I see a few tags have already been for cars which can get gold in these challenge. I will add these in a little bit. If anyone finds any other cars in my garage which are good enough for gold, let me know and they shall be added as well.

Thank you :)

Alfa Romeo 166 2.5 V6 24V Sportronic '98 (450PP SH)
Honda Integra Type R (DC5) '04 (450PP SH)

Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro Chrome Line (500PP SH) - With SS Tyres

BMW M3 Coupe Chrome Line (500PP SS)
Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta passo corto CN.2521 '61 (450PP SH) - On SS tyres
Shelby GT350R '65 (500PP SS)

Hi, this time it was too easy... But here is a list of the fastest cars that I've used:

- Honda Integra Type R (DC5) '04 (450PP SH) P4 +95

- Audi TTS Coupe '09 (500PP SH) P1 +20

- Shelby Series One Super Charged '03 (500PP SS) P119 +3564

Back