Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
So are 10, 11, 14, 15…

This one really is about slamming lock to lock, because things happen so quickly. I'm seesawing the wheel as fast as I can.
Some DFGT can change the wheel lock distance. Try Pressing Start+Select+Triangle see if your wheel lock distance changes.

Edit; For the record the lock dosn't actually change just the wheel response speed.

Last edited:
@shaunm80 @LordJCS did you see 8th place is a DS3 user.
I have literally just collected login bonus for the last week and a half for GT6. My assignment is due in next week so hopefully I will have a little bit of time to get back to GT6 but well see. Still lots going on with placement and I have to start thinking about other assignments for next year too. Not enough hours in the day right now. :)

I was searching through the dealership for cars and found this forgotten 90's beauty . She comes premium and with the body parts she looks almost like a custom car :) The Nissan Silvia K's Dia Selection 90'

Gemasolar_33.jpg

One of the best Alonso Memes I have seen so far :)

View attachment 480852
One of my favorite Mark Webber moments in F1 didn't involve him doing any driving.
Webber & Jenson Button were following Alonso into a Driver's Briefing and on spotting Alonso's waxed legs, said to JB, "How far up do you think the waxing went before he called it quits?" :yuck: :lol:

A Spec Seasonal Time Trial and Drift Events (Updated 5/11/15)

View attachment 474915

You all know the point of this post by now. If you use a car from my garage to achieve gold, don't be shy about it, shout it out loud for everyone to hear :)

1980 or Later Race Car Super Lap (700PP RS)
Mazda LM55 Vision Gran Turismo (710PP RH) - With RS Tyres and Reduced PP to 700PP

Non-Race Car Super Lap (550PP CS)
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car (550PP SH) - With CS Tyres
Lexus LFA '10 (550PP SS) - With CS Tyres
TommyKaira ZZII '00 (550PP CS)

1969 or Earlier Non-Race Car Drift Trial
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67 (Drift Setup)
Toyota 2000GT '67 (Drift Seasonal Setup)
Shelby GT350R '65 (Drift Seasonal Setup)

Pikes Peak Rally Car Drift Trial
Audi Sport quattro S1 Pikes Peak '87 (Drift Setup)

I got gold on 1980 or later with this comfortably

Chevrolet Chaparral 2X VGT

Racing Soft tyres
Standard suspension (cannot change)
Brakes 5:5
Standard transmission (cannot change)
Standard drivetrain (cannot change)
Power: 58.3%
200 kilos of ballast at position 0%
Hope this helps :D

I got gold on 1980 or later with this comfortably

Chevrolet Chaparral 2X VGT

Racing Soft tyres
Standard suspension (cannot change)
Brakes 5:5
Standard transmission (cannot change)
Standard drivetrain (cannot change)
Power: 58.3%
200 kilos of ballast at position 0%
Hope this helps :D
This car is quite good for this event. I find it a little odd to drive and I did what you did with the ballast and power. I achieved gold anyway so I am not too fussed about increasing my time for this event. :)

I am just waiting for the next set of seasonal races now for GT6. I have about 7 cars in my garage will be tuned up sometime soon. I brought a load of cheap cars for the new FITT event which is a downhill touge race and quickly decided that 4 of them are too wild for me so I will give them proper tyres and make them 450PP monsters instead. I also have the two recent prize cars on the tuning ramp as well. The GT-R Concept and the Cien. They should be epic when they are finished. The GT-R in particular is a beast in disguise.

Back